It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Giants survive the Deluge?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

What are the best books on Egypt, genuine religious texts like the book of the Dead and Pyramid Texts(?)?.

Plutarch is said to have a good interpretation of Isis and Osiris but not historical, I have not read much though.

Any suggestions, the more ancient the better, would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

I would like to see the scripture that has Og born before the flood, I have mentioned this tradition that he held on to the side of the Ark but I don't remember him before the flood and don't believe the tradition as worth having.

Targum Yonoson 14:14 declares that Og King of Bashan was the son of Nimrod---
Source -- Pirkei d' Rebbi

Bereishis Rabbah 60:7 declares that Og king of Bashan was son of Ham.

Both could be correct because at times the progenitor of the clan or tribe is accredited.

Nevertheless this would leave it open for debate because Ham had no offspring as an antediluvian. Nimrod became king in 1788 After Adam which was 132 years after the flood of Noah. That window of 132 years after the flood would be when Og was born. Og lived over 1700 years and was slain by Moses. That would be about the time Seth was born in 3632 BCE---

Not trying to cut in to your party but only trying to help.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Seede because: Spelling error

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Is there significance in the two different oroborous, sometimes there is a second head?

I heard Aten was an alchemist, monoatomic gold and maybe why Moses crushed the Golden Calf to powder in the desert and fed it in water to the Israelites and made them intoxicated and had the Levites slaughter them.

That desert was crazier than Egypt!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

The gene logically had to come from Ham's wife and was passed to Nimrod and whoever his descendants were.

It skipped Canaan so Cush must have activated it with Semiramis, mother and wife of Nimrod, they must have had offspring before Esau and Shem killed him and scattered in pieces and his descendants grew to a new generation of Rephaim Anakim, Zamzumim, there where a lot of them I guess.

Semiramis is hiding in the mist.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Aren't there hieroglyphics of giants and men building the Pyramids, with man doing the labor too I think?

It sounds crazy but I wonder how large a human would have to be to be able to accomplish the labor required in moving giant blocks? You would have more than one giant. No way people did the Great Pyramid without help.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Malocchio
a reply to: StallionDuck

Yes, but I am rather sure that a second Sons of God mating with the daughters of men scenario WOULD have been recorded.

Certainly one is free to assume that is what happened but it can't be said to be anything other than an assumption.

But I asked for theories and that is a theory so, thanks.

But it was....

THERE WERE GIANTS IN THE EARTH IN THOSE DAYS; AND ALSO AFTER THAT, WHEN THE SONS OF GOD CAME IN UNTO THE DAUGHTERS OF MEN, AND THEY BARE CHILDREN TO THEM

Sorry for the caps. That's the way I copied it. Pay really close attention to that sentence. Like it does throughout Genesis, it speaks in present and future tense.

I think it's in present and future tense because it's a big cycle that happens again and again as we go through the "Great Cycle" as the Greeks called it.

It seems we go through various ages where civilisation changes in each one...

We develop communication; travel (Age of Gemini/Noah);
we settle and farm the land / we multiply, we make territory (Age of Taurus/Joseph);
we fight over that territory (Age of Aries/Moses);
we become spiritual after all the fighting (Age of Pisces/Jesus);
we develop electricity and technology (Age of Aquarius/ASIMO);
we impose survelliance and mental slavery on the weakest (Age of Saturn);
we break free of the mental slavery (Age of Jupiter/Sagittarius);
there is a huge, catastrophic war and everything is destroyed including all the information we ever learned (Scorpio);
the Earth rights itself (Libra);
civilisation starts over again from scratch.

I think that during the huge (nuclear?) war, some of the elite manage to survive somewhere, keeping DNA of man and animals until the Earth is habitable again. Then they make "Adam" and pretend to be his "God". This explains why "God" wanders through Eden calling out for Adam who hides from them when he finds out the truth. In many parts of the Bible, "God" appears to be human or a group of humans. There's the description of Isaac?? being visited by three men who he calls "God" and he brings food for them. Also before the destruction of Sodom, there is a description of a group of men coming to save Lot and who are called "God".

The women ("Eve") have sex with the Watchers who the elite have put on Earth to watch over their creation. The Watchers DNA has violent/sly elements in it as they are designed to be soldiers. Therefore the DNA mixes and this creates the giants. The giants cause chaos on Earth and the humans put up a signal to the elite (using whatever machine was in the Ark of the Covenant) who are clearly a long way away on another planet somewhere as it takes the "Angels" - Michael, etc a long time to reach Earth. Of course, the elite are furious that this DNA has entered and ruined the purity of the DNA in the human race (Adam) that they created and instruct the Angels to kill them all.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rottensociety

The Bible God hates knowledge, one of his major beefs with the Watchers was teaching man various things and for it they are condemned, as well as producing the hybrid species but Enoch documents the angels and what they taught so it was a big deal.

Legend has it Enoch or Seth, depending on the source, wrote down all the knowledge of the world on two structures, one stone one brick I think.

So knowledge seems to be something the Bible God does not want man to have.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yes, I absolutely agree. This withholding of knowledge makes me believe more firmly that the "God" is just an elite group of advanced humans that survived the war. Note that they destroy the Tower of Babel because they are afraid that the new race might exceed them in intelligence.

There's something else about them - after the new human DNA was ruined, they reduced human life from living about 1000 years to only 120 years. So does this mean they still have that capability?!! I don't think so because surely this is the "elixir of life" that alchemists have been looking for in the past few hundred years. They know it's possible because it happened before.

Isaac Newton spent much time trying to work out the exact length of the ages described above in my first post from the years given in the Bible and he spent much time on alchemy. He definitely knew something.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Lots of stuff on Egypt
i'm still sifting through it
i'l endeavour to dig out more

www.reshafim.org.il...

www.lib.umich.edu...

“It could not be more certain that what the Egyptians understood by the bird Phœnix was the tincturing of gold, and that never, either at the time of Tacitus, before it, or after, with the exception of the time of Morienus"

www.academia.edu...

books.google.co.uk... #v=onepage&q=mountain%20of%20gold%20egypt&f=false

books.google.co.uk...

www.utdallas.edu...

www.egyptologyforum.org...

www.pyramidtextsonline.com...

mjn.host.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk...

www.nlm.nih.gov...

www.prntrkmt.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Is there significance in the two different oroborous, sometimes there is a second head?

In alchemy yes
it's the beginning of conception

I heard Aten was an alchemist

there's more than meets the eye to Atens relationship with alchemy
and Amon

the god Amon was erased from the inscriptions of the capital Thebes and the name of Aten substituted

Therefore there is something unexplained in the violence with which the votaries of the Aten cult exterminated all what pertained to the Amen cult

www.varchive.org...

monoatomic gold and maybe why Moses crushed the Golden Calf to powder in the desert and fed it in water to the Israelites and made them intoxicated and had the Levites slaughter them

Monatamic Gold has nothing to do with Egyptian Goldsmiths and Alchemists
it's not "traditional Alchemy "
they didn't know about it

Alchemy as the Egyptians practised it
has been the foundation for many myths and spiritual practise

crushing the Golden calf to powder
is only half of it. It was treated and also mixed with water
together it makes the alchemists Oil of Gold
some Rosicrucian's have kept this method alive
in high doses it's poison

edit on 1-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It sounds crazy but I wonder how large a human would have to be to be able to accomplish the labor required in moving giant blocks? You would have more than one giant. No way people did the Great Pyramid without help.

i proposed to a friend of mine
that the earths Em field affects the growth of a fetus in the womb
weaker/stronger bigger/smaller children
this could explain larger humans in the past
as opposed to now

No way people did the Great Pyramid without help

i believe it was Electrostatic phenomenon
the "gods" discovered and harnessed
Electrum has electrostatic properties
and was very special in egypt
they loved coating items oblekisks in gold
but only electrum was used for royalty

Ra is also called a mountain of gold

an Ancient civilisation could of started
associating gods with mountains
and particular minerals

edit on 1-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

but what about Rocail ?
he was brother to Seth

Legend has it Enoch or Seth, depending on the source, wrote down all the knowledge of the world on two structures, one stone one brick I think

ADAM was the first inventor of arts, because he had knowledge of all things as well after the Fall as before2. Thence he predicted the world's destruction by water. From this cause, too, it came about that his successors erected two tables of stone, on which they engraved all natural arts in hieroglyphical characters, in order that their posterity might also become acquainted with this prediction, that so it might be heeded, and provision made in the time of danger. Subsequently, Noah found one of these tables under Mount Araroth, after the Deluge

www.levity.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Rocail is from Jubilees, I think he has a tradition associated with the Kabba but don't quote me.

Neat little link, I don't know how well researched the information is though I don't get that impression.

The biggest mystery of history, or cover up of history, might be the Phoenicians whose name means those of the house of Enoch in Egyptian. Pa Hanok=Phoenix (house of Enoch is Pa Hanok in Egyptian) to Phoenicians, who developed the first alphabet and were previously known as the Canaanites.

They taught the Greeks and probably the Hebrews who were at one time basically the same culture worshipping the same gods.

I think Sancuniathon is the only record of their history through Herodotus.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

And Moses definitely poisoned the calf makers except Aaron and had them killed under the influence. By the priests of Leviathan.

What a guy!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thanks again for the thread!

I'd give you more flags if I could. Curious to see more points of views on it, however.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Interestingly I think Ra means evil in Hebrew as in ayin ha ra, the evil eye.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

And Moses definitely poisoned the calf makers except Aaron and had them killed under the influence. By the priests of Leviathan. What a guy!

What is your source? You said "definitely" so you must have a source that is factual.
Also you wrote " By the priests of Leviathan" -- Do you mean Levitical priests? Isn't Leviathan a serpent or sea creature? Maybe you meant the priests of the sea creatures or perhaps the priests of the serpent?
edit on 11-11-2016 by Seede because: additional question from poster

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Obviously they just hopped into their spaceships since they were extraterrestrials.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

And Moses definitely poisoned the calf makers except Aaron and had them killed under the influence. By the priests of Leviathan. What a guy!

What is your source? You said "definitely" so you must have a source that is factual.

Factual is a stretch for almost any Biblical topic, but if you mean do I have a source that in fact definitely tells this story then yes I do.

The Bible. Where else would you think I would get a story about Moses and the Levites?

It's a well known story, Moses grinds up the golden calf into powder and mixes it with water then makes all who are guilty besides Aaron drink it, they start acting intoxicated and Moses has the Levites finish them off.

I thought you knew the Bible? But you don't even know the story of the Golden Calf that is one of the most commonly known?

Also you wrote " By the priests of Leviathan" -- Do you mean Levitical priests? Isn't Leviathan a serpent or sea creature? Maybe you meant the priests of the sea creatures or perhaps the priests of the serpent?

Leviathan is a serpent of Semitic and Mesopotamian lore, and I don't know the secrets of the inner sanctum of antiquity but I am saying that Levites and Levi get there name from Leviathan and I would definitely say had some form of reverence, dedication or worship for Leviathan.

Israel had many gods, despite what people might think, and Monotheism is a very post exilic phenomenon resulting from exposure to the religion of Ohrmazd and the Persian Empire, what is called Mazdaism, Zoroastrianism and today the Parsees of India and Iran.

This is no secret, the Jewish Encyclopedia is very forthcoming about the influence of Zoroastrianism on Jewish Monotheism and the dualism of Mazda vs. Ahriman was rejected in favor of an all powerful God responsible for good and evil both as you can read in Isaiah, which was not actually written during the exile but about it.

Asher is a the name of an Assyrian God and the masculine form of Asherah, former Goddess of Heaven worshipped in the Temple, and associated with I am that I am in Hebrew (Ahayah Asher Ahayah).

Shem is associated nominally with Shemash/Chemash/Chemosh and another name for God is HaShem.

Perhaps the Brazen Serpent had something to do with the Levitical priesthood and/or Leviathan in ancient history, I can't be sure.

But I know that Levi is from Leviathan and feel certain that Levites were originally priests of Leviathan, an educated guess perhaps but I feel confident about it.

And I didn't just learn about the Golden Calf today so I am not new to Biblical research or making connections between things most people miss, I enjoy it. Moloch was another god worshipped on and off by Hebrews, the Talmud has rules about how to legally sacrifice a child to him, your own child.

So nothing surprises me about Judaism. The Massorah had the audacity to change the phrase Sons of God/Angels of God (in Greek) to sons of Israel, literally replacing the word God with Israel.

Which is interesting as I believe Herodotus identified the god Saturn as being called Israel by the Phoenicians.

Interesting stuff.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

TextIt's a well known story, Moses grinds up the golden calf into powder and mixes it with water then makes all who are guilty besides Aaron drink it, they start acting intoxicated and Moses has the Levites finish them off.

As usual you are totally wrong and untruthful. You either are not well read or you delight in telling half truths. Reread the account and get the entire story straight. The gold dust had nothing to do with the punishment of the three thousand idolaters. They were given a chance to repent and did not repent.

Also the Levites were the sons of the tribe of Levi and had nothing to do with Leviathan in this account. You should stick with the Quran because you sure have the Christian and Hebrew bibles messed up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join