It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Blocking FBI from looking at emails.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Both the Democrats and Republican on a witch hunt for Comey? More operatives appear to be working for Hillary in the DOJ? As Hillary demands that they be opened her operatives are stopping it from happening.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

If the reports of Mr. Weiner cooperating, and willingly gave the investigators permission to look at the information contained in the laptop are true then the DOJ has no way to stop the FBI from looking

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSemiSkeptic

I love it when people comment without watching the video.

The (corrupt af) DOJ (headed by a corrupt af AG) is blocking a warrant that would allow the FBI to read them, even though they were willingly turned over to the FBI.

Ostensibly because the release of these e-mails would influence the election.

Comey will probably end up committing suicide over this.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Comey will probably end up committing suicide over this.

Did you mean to say that Comey will be suicided?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I would never imply such a thing.

...mainly because I don't want to be suicided.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I love when people just knee jerk react to a post that doesn't agree with them.

If Mr. Weiner gave permission to the investigators to go through the laptop then there is no need for a warrant. Let me repeat that, NO NEED FOR A WARRANT.

So saying the DOJ is preventing the FBI from investigating this laptop and the emails contained therein by withholding a warrant is asinine.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiSkeptic

If Mr. Weiner gave permission to the investigators to go through the laptop then there is no need for a warrant. Let me repeat that, NO NEED FOR A WARRANT.

So saying the DOJ is preventing the FBI from investigating this laptop and the emails contained therein by withholding a warrant is asinine.

Do you know if a special warrant is needed to read classified email or top secret stuff that may be on that computer?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't believe so.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Do you know if a special warrant is needed to read classified email or top secret stuff that may be on that computer?

Pretty sure you don't need a security clearance to read emails about weddings and yoga.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I can only imagine the emails which brought Comey to this decision...

We can only assume the emails to contain devastating evidence as to hillary's guilt or Comey would have NEVER issued this directive...

Hillary is finally in very, very, very, very big trouble for Comey to risk destroying his career over what we can assume is unarguable evidence as to her guilt...

Guilt of what and to what extent we shall see...whether or not it will influence the presidential election remains to be seen...

-Chris
edit on 30-10-2016 by Christosterone because: iPad speech to text can't understand my hick accent

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I can only imagine the emails which brought Comey to this point...

He can only assume the emails to contain devastating evidence as to hillary's guilt or Comey would have NEVER issued this directive...

Hillary is finally in very, very, very, very big trouble for Comey to risk destroying his career over what we can assume is unarguable evidence as to her guilt...

Guilt of what and to what extent we shall see...will it influence the presidential election remains to be seen...

-Chris

for playing dumb, President Obama is on the hook now too.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Christosterone
I can only imagine the emails which brought Comey to this point...

He can only assume the emails to contain devastating evidence as to hillary's guilt or Comey would have NEVER issued this directive...

Guilt of what and to what extent we shall see...will it influence the presidential election remains to be seen...

-Chris

for playing dumb, President Obama is on the hook now too.

I don't think President Obama is "playing" dumb

-Chris

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I just read a news article from NBC which stayed that the FBI just got a warrant to read the new emails. How very odd, this doesn't make sense to me. If I, as the owner, give permission for a search then a warrant is not needed.
Why the show of getting one?
Maybe Comey want to cross evey 'T' and dot every 'I' so there are no appearances of improprieties.
After reading the news article I felt I needed to post here and apologize to everyone here.
I apologize for the snippiness of my posts. I thought I had a handle on this material evidently I didn't.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If the machine in question is joint property of Weiner and Abedin, Abedin's attorney could refuse to cooperate in the way that Weiner is and require a warrant.... If the computer was Weiner exclusive property, then there is no need for a warrant.

There is also the possibility that someone in the FBI wants to make sure that everything is covered and nothing left undone that guilty parties could use to invalidate the evidence before a Grand Jury or at trial. I think this last one makes more sense, but anything is possible at this point.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

I never thought of that Kapriti, thank you that would explain it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just the fact that 2 boxes of evidence went missing a while back (COVERUP) should have had her executed in terms of the court of public opinion.

Like when a mafia boss gets off on RICO whatever because the witness gets gunned down, the case might fall apart but we still know dude guilty.

top topics

join