It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Admits to Fabricating Email Investigation, Rigging Election in FBI Secret Memo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
A writer on the conspiracy web site agrees totally with my analysis

www.veteranstoday.com...

www.veteranstoday.com...

FBI Memo: Comey knew nothing was in emails and admits to releasing memo to influence election without cause.

Comey: “we do not know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails”

In other words how could Comey upend an election on a possibility that they are significant WHEN HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS IN THEM! All he had to do was wait until after the election, which is the usual procedure in cases like this according to US attorneys

Nick Ackerman, a former federal prosecutor in New York and an assistant special Watergate prosecutor, said Comey “had no business writing to Congress about supposed new emails that neither he nor anyone in the FBI has ever reviewed.”
He added: “It is not the function of the FBI director to be making public pronouncements about an investigation, never mind about an investigation based on evidence that he acknowledges may not be significant.”

Comey’s Lame excuses

“Of course we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed,” Comey wrote. “I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record.

“At the same time, however, given that we do not know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression,” Comey’s letter continued. “In trying to strike that balance, in a brief letter, and in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood, but I wanted you to hear directy from me about it.”
Justice officials (Including the Attorney General of the United States) warned FBI that Comey’s decision to update Congress was not consistent with department policy

Senior Justice Department officials warned the FBI that Director James B. Comey’s decision to notify Congress about renewing the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server was not consistent with long-standing practices of the department, according to officials familiar with the discussions.

In other words Comey had no logical, legal, or moral reason for doing what he did.

The only conclusion one can draw is that it was a political hit job

Well done Comey your guaranteed to be well rewarded

edit on 30-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
No link yet you call it breaking news?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You need a link making claims like that. And Hillary would've been indicted already if Comey wanted to do a political hitjob.
edit on 30-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Funny,

The classified information breeches that she has already been caught doing would be a career end for anyone, anyone but her that is.

And Really, granting immunity to all her minions who could testify against her was really corrupt... blatant corruption....disagree?

Anyway, without links, story, or anything.... should this be tossed in the hoax bin?

Some guy on the internet said this.... and not even a link to the guy who said it.
edit on 30-10-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Check his Bank account and Maybe his retirement Bonuses.. Is there a third choice in this race to the bottom ?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If it makes you feel better, you can believe that....

warrant or no warrant, do you really think the FBI hasnt had a peek at those emails??

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

FBI Memo: Comey knew nothing was in emails and admits to releasing memo to influence election without cause.

Comey: “we do not know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails”

In other words how could Comey upend an election on a possibility that they are significant WHEN HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS IN THEM! All he had to do was wait until after the election, which is the usual procedure in cases like this according to US attorneys

Nick Ackerman, a former federal prosecutor in New York and an assistant special Watergate prosecutor, said Comey “had no business writing to Congress about supposed new emails that neither he nor anyone in the FBI has ever reviewed.”
He added: “It is not the function of the FBI director to be making public pronouncements about an investigation, never mind about an investigation based on evidence that he acknowledges may not be significant.”

Comey’s Lame excuses

“Of course we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed,” Comey wrote. “I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record.

“At the same time, however, given that we do not know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression,” Comey’s letter continued. “In trying to strike that balance, in a brief letter, and in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood, but I wanted you to hear directy from me about it.”
Justice officials (Including the Attorney General of the United States) warned FBI that Comey’s decision to update Congress was not consistent with department policy

Senior Justice Department officials warned the FBI that Director James B. Comey’s decision to notify Congress about renewing the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server was not consistent with long-standing practices of the department, according to officials familiar with the discussions.

In other words Comey had no logical, legal, or moral reason for doing what he did.

How does Nick Ackermann know that no one in the FBI has reviewed the emails? What long standing policies did Mr. Comey violate by sending the letter to congress? Which precedence did Mr. Comey violate? Need more information.
edit on 30-10-2016 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Reports on TV say they have learned that Anthony Weiner was fully cooperating with the investigation.
He voluntarily turned over the laptop, so they did not need a search warrant.
The FBI has already read some of the emails and determined they are relevant and some have not been seen before, likely from the ones Clinton had deleted.

So, that is how the FBI found it important enough to reopen the investigation and notify Congress. The logically found something significant.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Comey’s Lame excuses

He is not fabricating an investigation. They are waiting on a warrant to perform the official CRIMINAL investigation of HRC's private email server.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtelldont blame comey when hilary is guilty its her own fault
she is finished m8 just watch
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

In other words Comey had no logical, legal, or moral reason for doing what he did. The only conclusion one can draw is that it was a political hit job. Well done Comey your guaranteed to be well rewarded

Oh, please! And if Comey had waited until after the election, what would the refrain have been?

"You mean to tell me Comey knew about these emails and stayed silent about them until AFTER the election? He intentionally withheld them? What more evidence do you need of corruption?"

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
You need a link making claims like that. And Hillary would've been indicted already if Comey wanted to do a political hitjob.

really?.....I would think critical-thinking doesn't need a "link"....he knew exactly what he was doing.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: ssenerawa

really?.....I would think critical-thinking doesn't need a "link"....he knew exactly what he was doing.

Then it's posted in the wrong area.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Comey’s Lame excuses

Please point out in your post where Mr. Comey admitted to fabricating the investigation?

Thanks for your response.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Looks like this is coming from Veterans Today website.

Probably just somebodys interpretation of Comey's alleged internal memo.

I won't link. Let the OP do the work without having a heart attack.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb

Comey’s Lame excuses

Please point out in your post where Mr. Comey admitted to fabricating the investigation?

Thanks for your response.

The best part is that all the while, it's now known that the Clinton Foundation is under investigation as well!

CTR will be paying overtime for sure!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like this is coming from Veterans Today website.

Probably just somebodys interpretation of Comey's alleged internal memo.

I won't link. Let the OP do the work without having a heart attack.

Veterans today is like sorcha faal.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Closing pending Staff Review

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Veterans Today is a Hoax Site

Reopened in Hoax

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Happy to see this thread get the attention it deserves.

It would make zero sense for Comey to commit career suicide over this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join