It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and her media acolytes are going after Comey now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
He didn't have a crime before and they won't find any now.
Don't be ridiculous.

I don't know why anyone would think that they would.

Just in time for what?

For trump to take over the lead?

Again don't be ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The leaks and investigations won`t stop just because the election is over, we might be witnessing history, Americas first female president and Americas first female president to be impeached and thrown out of office.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is a calculated move by both Podesta and Hillary.

They know that once the information is in the public sphere it can't be used against them. They know this, Hillary was a lawyer. Stop acting like Podesta has had a change of heart, he hasn't and Hillary doesn't have a heart.

This is 100% a political move. Hillary will beg for them to release ALL the information, at least that way she wont go to jail.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If they find classified e-mails on the weiner dudes laptop that would be very bad news for team Clinton.

since abedin shared the laptop with weiner I would say the chances are very high that she accessed e-mail on the Clintons server using that laptop and the chances are equally as high that some of those e-mails were classified.

so, we got this pedophile pervert ( weiner who is an easy target for blackmail) in possession of classified e-mails,what could possibly go wrong there.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

No, she's calling for them to release all the info because she knows they can't give out the information on an active investigation. She can then say "If there was something they should have made it public like I asked" knowing full well they can't.
It's her only play and she has to hope she gets elected before the investigation ends so she can make it go away.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

No, she's calling for them to release all the info because she knows they can't give out the information on an active investigation. She can then say "If there was something they should have made it public like I asked" knowing full well they can't.
It's her only play and she has to hope she gets elected before the investigation ends so she can make it go away.

Only thing is, why did Comey sit on it for a month, (perhaps longer for all we know) and then pass a letter to congress, while it turns out that he hasn't even seen the e-mails..so at least a month wasted.
Now, how does anybody makes a sense out of that, you can'r because it makes no sense, yet this is what we are being told.

Of course he would be damned if he did and damned if he didn't, there's no way round that, but why did he wait?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I just said that 😑

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
don't be ridiculous.

yea, you must be right. This won't hurt her at all. She is honest and truthful, and her husband has done a fantastic job of running their foundation with integrity and the utmost care in ensuring the good Clinton name caries on.

Now I feel bad that I already voted and it wasn't for her. I am ashamed.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Attorneys for Hillary Clinton submitted written answers Thursday to a series of questions about her private email server, put to her by the conservative legal watchdog group Judicial Watch as part of an ongoing lawsuit.

" The filing suggests Clinton relied on her advisers when it came to managing and protecting the server, and does not recall being contact by the State Department during her tenure about preserving her emails.
Furthermore, the filing notes, "Secretary Clinton states that she does not recall being advised, cautioned, or warned during her tenure as secretary of state about hacking or attempted hacking of her clintonemail.com email account or the server that hosted her clintonemail.com account."
"We're pleased that we now have a little bit more information about Hillary Clinton's email practices," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. "Our lawyers will be reviewing the responses closely. Mrs. Clinton's refusal to answer many of the questions in a clear and straightforward manner further reflects disdain for the rule of law."

www.cnn.com...

Judicial Watch , Always Watching , Always Questioning , Always There............

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Now I feel bad that I already voted and it wasn't for her. I am ashamed.

I understand your shame....there wasn't much of a choice. Now go and say three, 'Our Fathers' and half a, 'Hail Mary'.

'HIM', will forgive you, and in a week or so, you will be back to mowing the lawn.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

In a nutshell, this.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

cutting grass is my fun time. I don't have to think about anything for 2 hours. And I can sing as loud as I want and nobody can hear me.

BTW, I was being a tiny bit sarcastic. I think Hillary might just be a little crooked.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The walking dead people. That don't have enough enthusiasm to attend a Clinton rally in any numbers. Are going to waddle off and vote for their douchebags. She will be impeached and sadly we will end up with Kaine as President. As Newt said, "the system will eventually grind her down".

Sadly women will get a bad wrap because of who is the first electable female President.

But you never know. Maybe Trump will win and save the day. Unfortunately the demographic deck is stacked. It looks like his ceiling might be too low to win the general election. You can't fix stupid. If their is a God he will hopefully grant wisdom and relieve these zombies of their affliction of ignorance.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join