It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks release 23

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Utterly glorious. Imagine the world we would be living in if there was no such thing as Wikileaks? Genuinely shuddering. Such a great service to mankind and could end up having concrete effects on governance and how it is administered for generations to come. Bravo

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

From all reports Chelsea Clinton is a spoilt little rich kid who's never worked a real job in her life. Just been handed high up positions in The Clinton Foundation where she seems to create more problems than she solves, getting workers offside and meddling in business dealings that she has no concept of. Entitled much?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Where are Annee and Reldra to tell us this is all irrelevant to the election and how awesome Hellary is?
edit on 30-10-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Where are Annee and Reldra to tell us this is all irrelevant to the election and how awesome Hellary is?

Just wait. They're waiting for their white knights of CTR to offer support. Also,sillyole is retired, so she should've been in here from the get go. Strange.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
*wrong post
edit on 31-10-2016 by CavemanDD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Quiet thread lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm just not getting this. I keep hearing things that will be released that will put the Clinton(s) behind bars and even Barry as well. When's that happening? I don't ague, most of these email dumps would be enough to get the pope some serious time. Why even waste time with these stories? Unless she raped and murdered an infant, no one cares and she won't even have to answer to a judicial inquiry.
I will keep my fingers crossed that there is some, non-avoidable, jail time email leaks. It's pretty obvious that there are people at the highest level taking care of her.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Don't forget Kali !!

They are strong in their opinions , I give them credit they do speak there minds, and do indeed give interesting input and ways to look at things.

No sarc either.

They are indeed awesome and I have enjoyed the posts they make, hopefully all people will get along after this election cycle is over, cause this has been brutal.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Nice seeing a thread on this! Hopefully, folks here with the time can sort through some of that mess, and post the details for the rest of us! With all of this information, how does anyone still support that woman??

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You know, at this point, there's just so much to keep up with that I am beginning to wonder if that might not be part of the plan?

Overwhelm us with how ingrained all this evil backstabbing, favor currying is all throughout every level of government to make us give up entirely.

There's a lot of voter apathy, but I think that they may have just woken the sleeping giant. If some of the rumors that have been floating around are true, then the house of cards might not just fall, it could conceivably burn. I don't like to think of what the outcome of that might be.

But something has got to give soon. We are approaching the Zappa point.

And when we get there there will be a definite intersection of coordinates between fecal matter and oscillators.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Oh, quite possible! At this point, though, there are so many people fed up that they are all looking, and all demanding action, and it's now impossible to ignore the issues. The real question is, will enough voters see the truth for it to matter?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join