It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think the Clintons deserve another 4 to 8 years.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
But not in the White House. Any decent prosecutor could easily put them in prison for life just from the email scandals. Not including othe recent scandals. I think life would be a little cruel. If you give a gun (authority to Clinton's) to a monkey it isn't the monkey's fault if someone gets shot.

I would say 4 years would be an appropriate sentence. Maybe 8 though, because they have really earned it.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Add a zero to each of those numbers.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Agreed. If I had done even a quarter of what we already know that she has done, back when I was in the military,
I'd be breaking rocks at Leavenworth.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

2 would be plenty, because the complete destruction of career, finances, and reputation are permanent life sentences.

Our system is screwed up though, like a guy who robs a gas station and shoots the clerk with a gun can get out in less than 10 meanwhile a guy who defrauded the bank can face 20.

Our punishments definitely don't fit the crimes, it needs to be fixed.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

If you believe that, don't expect any Stars Flags or Wellingtons from me man...!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I think they should both be confined to the same cell. That would be the ultimate sentence.

I know. I know. You are probably thinking, 'Jesus, Augie, that's bordering on cruel and unusual punishment!'

I know.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What did bill have to do with email scandals?
Hillary should be put under the jail and bill should have been jailed as far back as whitewater.
Ain't gunna happen.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Hillary should be put under the jail and bill should have been jailed as far back as whitewater.
Ain't gunna happen.

Pick a scandal. China gate, Clinton foundation, spreading radical Islam to destabilize countries, rape etc. You can put him in the Pen for as long as you want. No less than a year.

They're partners. Just like Bonnie and Clyde.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wizzz0001

Agreed. If I had done even a quarter of what we already know that she has done, back when I was in the military,

You know who the joke's on?

Why did we ever have to sit through ethics training? Talk about the wool being pulled over your eyes!!

Sheesh

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Wonder what would have happened if you misshandled classified information in the military?
Prolly nothing as long as you wiped the server.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Like with a cloth?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm sure the private email was partly to cover up the Clinton Foundation "pay to play activities". He helped to develop that shell game.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Like with a cloth?

Slightly dampened cloth, yes

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
She should be in jail for pure stupidity...

So she wants less government when it comes to fighting Islam...yep, that sounds about right..

It is astounding the idiocy of the liberal's Infallible Queen...how does anyone vote for such an out and out moron....seriously, not only is she a criminal of epic proportion but she is borderline learning impaired..

-Chris

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I would have him guillotined and her burned at the stake. I would also have her whipped naked through the streets, although that of course would be more of a punishment for those that are unfortunate enough to witness it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

2 would be plenty, because the complete destruction of career, finances, and reputation are permanent life sentences.

Our system is screwed up though, like a guy who robs a gas station and shoots the clerk with a gun can get out in less than 10 meanwhile a guy who defrauded the bank can face 20.

Our punishments definitely don't fit the crimes, it needs to be fixed.

2 years in a regular prison would be more than enough, even though they probably would serve easy time. They wouldn't lose any money unless that was part of the sentence.

Just for Gods sake put them someplace where they can't do any more damage.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Wizzz0001

You know who the joke's on?

Why did we ever have to sit through ethics training? Talk about the wool being pulled over your eyes!!

Sheesh

Yup. And this idiot wants to be CinC Armed Forces.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Add a zero to each of those numbers.

No , 99 years and a day.....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

But not in the White House

lol, yeah...saw that one coming

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Ain't gunna happen.

Follow the money... it's never been about the emails.... it's about the Clinton Foundation, their money laundering scheme and pay4play under the table weapon deals etc. Emails are the lowest part of it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join