It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Animals have soul's and The Afterlife and Ghosts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
As I miss my dead peats as much as my dead members of families and friends

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

If human's do, then certainly all animals and even the earth that gives life and moon that protects do also.
edit on 30-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk

I think it depends on what you believe..

If you believe humans have one , then yes I think they would too. As it would be the essence of life per say..

If you don't believe humans do, than obviously animals wouldn't either..

I personally think it's all energy, intertwining and pulsing through out the universe.

When we die the electrical impulses will "ground out" and dissipate into the earths magnetic field.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If we can accept than animals are sentient then possession of a soul is not a huge leap.

link   
double post. I don't know how this happened.
edit on 30-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

link   
Triple Post
edit on 30-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk

They have souls. You will see them again. And it will be better than you can possibly imagine. I would pretty much stake my life on it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

But what about our consciousness? Will it go to some afterlife?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

They better have souls! Two of my Golden Retrievers have passed and they gave our family a lot of comfort and love. I think pets help us evolve spiritually more than we think.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Being that a cat saved my life once, yes, I would say they are more spiritually evolved than most humans are.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Feeling really down at the moment but thanks for the posts as making me lift a bit

edit on 30-10-2016 by 808Funk because: Added bit.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You'll meet them again... Am certain of it... In a far better place than this...
Anno that sounds cheesy, but doesn't make it any less true...

In the mean time... They'll be checkin up on you from time to time, unless they come back here and occupy another body for a bit...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Do they have to believe in Jesus to go to heaven?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Good question....
I think the other animals and babies that are incapable of that concept automatically go to where they belong

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Look all I can tell you is my own experience, I am a little strange and have had head injury's etc so take that as you will.

When a pet cat whom had Adopted us in his elderly last day's and we fell in love with died we stayed with him, as he died I saw three small grey mist blob's (the only way I can describe it) come out of him together and together they were about the same length as him, they then seemed to run out of the back door, since that time we have caught glimpses of a cat in the house but only out of the corner of our eye, you do feel his presence sometime's though like another person in the room.

He had been a farm cat before adopting us and we being more of a city family had a different view of animal care to the more detached farmer's point of view so maybe that is why he loved us so much and we did him, animal's love you almost unconditionally and they are far more forgiving than human's in most cases (though there is a tale from the Russian Taiga about a tiger that stalked a human hunter whom had taken the tigers prey for several week's until it finally got him - a vengeful animal? www.dailymail.co.uk... ).

Now to put you off your sunday roast read this story about a ghost chicken?.
seeksghosts.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yes as my Lab died and for 18 months almost weekly I would hear him bark at dawn. My new dog head him too a few times as he looked up at that same time. Always one bark from nearby but outside my room, but also you know your dogs bark. Once I also heard a passed relative's voice speak my name right after the bark so I think the relative brings him to see me and he barks when he does. I have EVP recordings of that same relative speaking to a family member so consciousness does survive death and that would seem to be true of higher animals who have those mental process.

For those interested Google U-Tubes of Tom Campbell to hear about the emerging theories on consciousness and the holographic nature of reality that explains how consciousness survives death, its because consciousness is reality, not existing on its own, and reality is more like the Matrix than you would think.

edit on 30-10-2016 by retsdeeps because: mis-spelled words and mroe info added

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Do a wee search in youtube for NDEs (near death experiences)... You'll find your answer...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

I would definitely agree with you on that. My emotional life has been put to the harshest tests and a huge part of just being able to hang on to what I have left of a heart and soul has been tempered with unsolicited love and care from my cat(s) now, and dear dogs as well in the past. They, dogs and cats, aren't given nearly as much credit for what they offer so willingly to us pitiful human beings...and how they're often regarded and treated by some is so far from comprehension till I can't even put my feelings into words. The little critters deserve so much more from us....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: JoshuaCox

But what about our consciousness? Will it go to some afterlife?
Nah..I think this one life is what we get..we know of nothing that exists without a "carrier" so why would coniousness be different?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I think that's an automatic given and an innate part of their very existence. At least it makes sense to me anyway. There's a thread of immortality called "innate" that runs through and connects all living beings, and where some beings (human) are on that plane of existence is determined by how we regard and treat the supposed "lesser" of those inhabiting this rock with us. That's kinda the way I look at it anyway.

It's always nice to know you're accepted solely for who you are rather than what someone else's false (or even true) perception of you is.... Even in the face of everything that seemingly makes up our life, heart, and soul I think each and everyone of us can look into a mirror and in that deepest place, that no one else knows about, we find and do know who and what we truly are. Whether good, bad or indifferent, whether we admit to this knowledge or not and act accordingly as directed by it...well, that sometimes remains to be seen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join