It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Candidates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I have noticed, over the course of months, that pictures of Donald and Hillary seem to be better or worse depending on the accompanying news.

When Hillary is doing well, we get a nice picture on internet sites, like the one for the debates.The same fior Donald. When Hillary is under scrutiny, cnn ran a picture on the front page of the net making her look like she was 108. I have seeen the same from Trunp. When he does something stupid, the picture will be him with a horrible facial expression.

When 'new' emails came out, suddenly Trump was in a better fitting suit, had white hair, a good haircut and a non-orange face.

Today, there is a picture on CNN that makes both of them look like they have serious skin diseases.

Has anyone else noiticed this? That the pictures change with the news stories?
edit on 30-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

This pic is on CNN homepage right now, but I don't know how long the link will work.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

edit on 30-10-2016 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

This has happened for years. Many media outlets when being critical of an individual also like to grab specific frames when they are talking to get a very unflattering image to go with the article. Curled lips looking like someone snarling, a frame mid blink to give the impression of duress or impairment. They may not be saying it, but the image they decide to use easily shows what their intent is.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I am glad I am not the only person who noticed. I had gotten used to poor pictures seperately, this one has both of them looking bad and makes Trump look like he has a birthmark on his chin, which I know he does not.

Along with maybe 'scarring' u nder his chin. Nope. Gives Hillary odd coloring on her right cheek and bad skin with a purple area under her bottom lip.

These pictures are ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

It is all part of dissecting propaganda. If the article is critical of the individual, they almost always look for an unflattering image, just the same as if it is in praise, a very statesman portrait with a smile will usually be there. Or if the topic is about a serious mater that does not emphasize any particular critiquing, you will usually see a very stern image. Or a somber one if it was related to a tragedy of some sort.

I also wanted to add, that someone with good people experience can learn much about a person through studying facial expressions and other body language. Most communication is non-verbal, however I don't feel one can gather enough information through a snapshot or single photo alone. A video would reveal lots more, and then of course physical face to face works as well.

I use my hands alot when I talk to people about just about anything, sometimes in a very animated manner.
The images thing is not really a big deal for those of us that know exactly why a type of image was used of a person. The main purpose is to influence subconsciously/subliminally the mind of those who are unaware of these connections and psychological manipulation.
edit on 10-30-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
You just realized the MSM manipulates their stories to serve their own interests?

In the honor of the Melbourne Cup: And the last horse has reached the finish line!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Makes sense in regard to what I ahve been seeing. This picture isn more than that though, it makes both look lkike the have deformities.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Reldra read up on the Times OJ Simpson cover

These tactics have been going on for decades.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

doesn't matter..
i'l star you

good thread

s&f

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
You just realized the MSM manipulates their stories to serve their own interests?

In the honor of the Melbourne Cup: And the last horse has reached the finish line!

I didn't just realize that.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Reldra read up on the Times OJ Simpson cover

These tactics have been going on for decades.

I thought he was innocent and I never saw the Times cover, I will look at it though.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join