It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INDIA ATTACKS PAKISTAN! Heavy Fighting, Pakistan reports 60 Troops killed in first hour!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If one monitors the developments in this region, it would be clear that both Pakistan and India have engaged in limited skirmishes of varying intensities across the Line of Control in the state of Jammu and Kashmir over the course of many years.

The last time when the crisis in the region reached a level when a total war seemed inevitable was during the 2001-02 when both nations' armed forces were deployed on the international borders. However, there was a significant pressure from the international community on both the nations to deescalate the crisis.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The last limited conventional war between Pakistan and India occurred in the year 1999 in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. One of the highlights of this conflict was when the then US President Bill Clinton summoned the Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to White House and showed the alleged satellite imagery based proof of Pakistani armed forces deploying their nuclear missiles for an imminent strike on Indian territory.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Superstation95 have an ATS account under the username Newsroom. I used a source of theirs earlier in the year and they responded to accusations of bs. Hopefully they will post in your thread to clarify.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Superstation95 is a Hoax Site

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

I find it strange the story was hrown into the Hoax bin when Reuters, Times of India, and others reported this actual event. Even the Inidan Army's Northern Command confirmed this assault on their Twitter account ... so why the hoax bin just out of curiosity??? Did I step into the twilight zone??

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
m.timesofindia.com...
This is the latest link I found. While there isn't any mention of 60 "soldiers dead", there is a bit about 60 "cease fire agreements" broken. Not sure if it is this one.
Edit01: There were 11 deaths, three civilians and eight security personnel. 40 civilian injuries. None stated if there were soldiers dead, unless you count security personnel.

My cite is not in proper MLA, APA or current format, sorry.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Arnie123 because: Added additional information.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

pk so it was hoaxed based on the claim of lives lost. Everything still went down the way it was reported though, so maybe an edit to the OP would have been more reasonable.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A report on CNN says that 13 people have been killed, and that shelling is coming from both sides. Source. Perhaps not all-out war -- yet -- but there's definitely a skirmish going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join