It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Emails Had Nothing to Do With Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Christosterone

33,000 emails more than outweighs 8 minutes of tape...

It was 18 minutes of tape missing.

1) How many emails can you type in 18 minutes?
2) How much time does it takes to read/write 33,000 emails?

Even if the answer were "1 second to write" and then "1 second to read" (because emails have to go someone and be read) then the answer would be

33,000 x2 /60 /60 = 18.3 HOURS of missing emails.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Willtell

If there is nothing "there" then the campaign wouldn't be in such panic mode.

Their reactions against your claims simply do not match.

They are upset over the "optics" of it, of course. They are calling for transparency. The panic isn't over what is in the emails, the panic is the fear that people will do what you are doing and THINK there is something in them, even though it may turn out to be duplicates of known emails.

Is that not easy enough to understand?

Would you think it a great joke if it costs her the election and six months later they report back with "Yeah, it was nothing. Oh well!"?

Yeah.

link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: reldra

They are not in a panic. They just want to see any 'pertinent' emails. There aren't any.

This indicates to me that the Hillary camp doesn't have access to this information. They would of course normally but there was a revolt in the FBI and the secrets are being guarded because its EVIDENCE to massive criminal activity. So the Hillary camp can't put pressure on Comey, because Comey is not in charge anymore, not really. He's just a figurehead. You know, this email thing is all crap because anyone who can critically think, knows that the NSA has everything already and always have. I know that the NSA can read what I am writing right now. They collect it all, send in through algorithms to catch something which could be of interest and save it all.

Ummm...stretchhhhinnnnng.
edit on 29-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

In regard to the FBI.

The NSA does already have everything, true.
edit on 29-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

time.com...

www.whitehousedossier.com...

ih8hillary.com...

freebeacon.com...

REOPEN

verb [ I/T ] US ​ /riˈoʊ·pən/

to open something again after it has been closed for a period of time:
[ I ] Restaurant and hotel owners were wondering when they could reopen.
[ T ] He said he would reopen the road during morning and evening rush hours.

If a process or discussion reopens, it begins again after it has stopped for a period of time:
[ T ] This may present an opportunity to reopen peace talks.

I will Not Argue with you Over the Semantics of the Word " Reopen " . It's Definition is Self Evident Bill...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Even if it is a hit piece, I noticed the left had no problem with 30+ year stories of Trump touching people a month before elections? What do you call that?

And if you say all that was true, well so is this. We all know she did wrongdoing. She used a forensic cleaner on evidence that was subpoenaed.

That’s NOT from an FBI director

Also Trump created that scandal himself.

Hillary created this scandal herself by breaking the law.

What law did she break?

NONE!

Your just espousing Trump propaganda.

You really feel offended by Hillary's actions in the email scandal and don't feel offended by Trump's groping

What law? Are you serious, let's start with lying to the FBI, being negligent with classified material, and destruction of emails, and devices that had been subpenoed. None of that is in doubt comey admitted that she did all of that in front of congress.

Just because she was not prosecuted that does not by any stretch mean she did not break laws. It just means political pressure is corrupting our legal system.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

They are not in a panic. They just want to see any 'pertinent' emails. There aren't any.

Why do they need to see pertinent emails that they, themselves, sent?

It does not make any sense.

how does Comey know they were pertinent, if he doesn't know the details in them?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Why do they need to see pertinent emails that they, themselves, sent?

It does not make any sense.

how does Comey know they were pertinent, if he doesn't know the details in them?

That and, if you send thousands upon thousands of emails and the recipients forward a tiny portion to another machine to print, how would you know which ones?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The NSA has it all. I don't blame them. I would take it all too. Because, I love my country and its people and I want them to be safe and live in peace. BUT you have to have some really, really special people, true Patriots who truly love their country and will always stand for the people. Its time to come forward and end all this corruption.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

What I understand is that they know the FBI would never release such emails prior to the conclusion of their investigation of this new material. Accordingly, saying you want them released is the best political safe harbor approach one could take with only 10 days before the election.

She's done, whether or not she wins the election. If she wins, the last move is a pardon in Obama's final weeks.

edit on 29-10-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

For the FBI to have done what it did (by reopening the case) and to expose themselves to such a degree, do you honestly believe that it's just "duplicate emails"?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
The NSA has it all. I don't blame them. I would take it all too. Because, I love my country and its people and I want them to be safe and live in peace. BUT you have to have some really, really special people, true Patriots who truly love their country and will always stand for the people. Its time to come forward and end all this corruption.

The NSA should not 'have it all'. Even though laws were passed to try to curb that, I am sure they still 'have it all' abnd most calls/emails collected are form US citizens.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
the funny thing is,

if you asked randomly 1000 americans in any random major US cities what the emails scandals are really about, i doubt any would even know.
i doubt many on here actually know what the email scandals are really about.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It is NOT "reopened." By your own obvious definitions, it would have to have been officially closed, which it was not. That is SOP for investigations like this.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
the funny thing is,

if you asked randomly 1000 americans in any random major US cities what the emails scandals are really about, i doubt any would even know.
i doubt many on here actually know what the email scandals are really about.

I know. And if I know, I am sure the people going through the Podesta daily drops on here know. The MSM has said what is about. You would have to ive in a cave to not have a basic grasp.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Nice diversionary straw man, FBI.

What's your take on this?

The Big Story this week was "Bill Cliton Inc.", but they stole its thunder with this email straw man.

We already know Comey has been on the Clinton's take since 2001, so no point in buying into anything he's spinning.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Even if it is a hit piece, I noticed the left had no problem with 30+ year stories of Trump touching people a month before elections? What do you call that?

And if you say all that was true, well so is this. We all know she did wrongdoing. She used a forensic cleaner on evidence that was subpoenaed.

That’s NOT from an FBI director

Also Trump created that scandal himself.

Hillary created this scandal herself by breaking the law.

What law did she break?

NONE!

Your just espousing Trump propaganda.

You really feel offended by Hillary's actions in the email scandal and don't feel offended by Trump's groping

What law? Are you serious, let's start with lying to the FBI, being negligent with classified material, and destruction of emails, and devices that had been subpenoed. None of that is in doubt comey admitted that she did all of that in front of congress.

Just because she was not prosecuted that does not by any stretch mean she did not break laws. It just means political pressure is corrupting our legal system.

wrong....if she broke laws, she would have been indicted. Comey's utter disdain for Clinton clearly was evident in his congressional testimony.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Trump talked about rigged election.

Comey just rigged the election in his favor.

That's not rigging the election. That's called shining a light on the subject.

Hillary is not fit to run for the office of POTUS. We're talking about an entire string of felonies for which she needs to stand trial. And I'm not even talking about the e-mails ... yet.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The emails that Donald Trump has claimed will bring down Hillary Clinton are not quite the bombshell that he thinks, reports said Saturday. The revelation about new emails related to Hillary Clinton came out Friday, after FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to Congress on the matter, a move that triggered panic and sent stocks plunging. Trump quickly swept up the story and told supporters the scandal would be “bigger than Watergate.” Yet an official told the Los Angeles Times late Friday that the emails in question weren’t sent to or from Clinton, nor did they contain any new information. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Comey’s letter to Congress was more a formality than anything else. NBC’s Pete Williams later reiterated that, saying FBI sources had told him that not only were the emails not from Clinton, but they had nothing to do with her. Williams also noted that the investigation had not been “reopened,” since the probe had never been closed to begin with “as a purely technical thing.” The content of the emails has not been disclosed.

www.thedailybeast.com...

He had to know this would be earth shattering politically

Copy of the letter to congress in this video, and it is yesterday's news.

this second video, regardless of the heading and also yesterday, makes clearer what the letter contains, and that basically that the FBI don't know anything other than the Huma Abedin connection to Hillary,

Later published reports go on to say that the e-mails are not Hillary's.

NYT,
"A senior law enforcement official said that tens of thousands of emails belonging to Ms. Abedin were on Mr. Weiner’s laptop, which the F.B.I. had obtained as part of its investigation into Mr. Weiner. About a month ago, a person familiar with the investigation said, F.B.I. agents seized the laptop as well as Mr. Weiner’s iPad and cellphone."

www.nytimes.com...

NBC's Pete Williams say e-mails not Clintons.

www.rollingstone.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The Big Story this week was "Bill Clinton Inc.", but they stole its thunder with this email straw man.

Lynch pleaded the 5th too.

link   

For the FBI to have done what it did (by reopening the case) and to expose themselves to such a degree, do you honestly believe that it's just "duplicate emails"?

The case was never closed. How can it be reopened? The FBI haven't seen the emails yet. They don't know what is in them or not in them.

You are spinning stories without any facts. The fact is there were emails on a laptop related to Huma's role as Clinton's top Aide. Neither you nor I nor the FBI know what is in there. If she was just printing out emails for Clinton to read on paper, they could very easily be duplicates. No?

AB

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join