It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Emails Had Nothing to Do With Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Christosterone

33,000 emails more than outweighs 8 minutes of tape...

It was 18 minutes of tape missing.

Correct: I use iPad speech to text...and only skim edit...

To my point, 33,000 > 18

Heck, if each email took 1 second to write and/or read the math would be:
33,000 seconds > 1,080 seconds

-Chris

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Definitely a low down hit Job, this is all as very very sleazy as it could ever Be with Trump trumping and Clinton ducking and Diving, the best your lot could produce ? I don't think so.. Not worth the cross on the ballot paper.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

hillary's dirt will be sucked into the investigation.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What law did she break?

NONE!

Why on earth is the FBI investigating her then?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Find Eric Braverman, Follow the money

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Even if it is a hit piece, I noticed the left had no problem with 30+ year stories of Trump touching people a month before elections? What do you call that?

And if you say all that was true, well so is this. We all know she did wrongdoing. She used a forensic cleaner on evidence that was subpoenaed.

That’s NOT from an FBI director

Also Trump created that scandal himself.

Hillary created this scandal herself by breaking the law.

What law did she break?

NONE!

Your just espousing Trump propaganda.

You really feel offended by Hillary's actions in the email scandal and don't feel offended by Trump's groping

They said she broke the law but couldn't prove intent to. I know you don't like Comey anymore but those were his words when you supported him the first time.

And I would be offended if he did, but I haven't seen any evidence other than a few nobody women claiming he did thirty years ago. And the one recent one said she admired him after she left the apprentice. Funny how that changed a month before the election.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If there is nothing "there" then the campaign wouldn't be in such panic mode.

Their reactions against your claims simply do not match.

They are in a panic mode because they want them RELEASED. The FBI has started something, and they need to finish it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Dems accepted Commey's verdict when it suit their cause. Now, not so much. Yeah, effin deal with reality. FBI never stops. They keep going and going. Hillary though she was free and clear and it was over. Well, it is not over. Deal with it. Deal with Hillary lying about releasing everything and her staff lying. This is what happens when people lie. Things start surfacing that were buried.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Oh my, I"ve never seen Dr. Lecter looking so good! Like a kitten...... lol.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Dems accepted Commey's verdict when it suit their cause. Now, not so much. Yeah, effin deal with reality. FBI never stops. They keep going and going. Hillary though she was free and clear and it was over. Well, it is not over. Deal with it. Deal with Hillary lying about releasing everything and her staff lying. This is what happens when people lie. Things start surfacing that were buried.

If something was buried, let's see it. That's all we want. If it's something criminal, let's see it before the 8th.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Callan: Time for FBI director Comey to go

www.cnn.com...

Donald Trump's oft-repeated claim that the FBI's investigation of "Crooked Hillary" and the presidential election itself were and are "rigged," seems to have thrown FBI Director James Comey into a state of panic. In foolishly making a public announcement that the bureau is reviewing newly discovered emails related to Hillary Clinton's personal server, he has inserted himself yet again into the presidential campaign.
The FBI virtually never announces the commencement or termination of ongoing criminal investigations or the discovery of new evidence. Such inquiries are often conducted in relative secrecy, enabling a more efficient investigation.

The people here don’t look at reality or facts their just espousing Trump campaign demagoguery

Unfortunately ATS has become a propaganda center for Trump’s distortions

What Comie did was irrational at best, criminal at worst

The scandal here is Comie's actions

edit on 29-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If there is nothing "there" then the campaign wouldn't be in such panic mode.

Their reactions against your claims simply do not match.

They are in a panic mode because they want them RELEASED. The FBI has started something, and they need to finish it.

BULL!

They HAVE the information. They HAVE the emails.

THEY SENT THEM

If they want it all released, then they can release it themselves!!!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: LifeMode

If something was buried, let's see it. That's all we want. If it's something criminal, let's see it before the 8th.

That is not how investigations work. You won't see any of it until they get all of it and throw it on the table. You build a case to prove it, not release parts of it. It's not how investigations work. Hillary knows this fact. Go watch any dumb ass crime show or movie. Same thing. It is how things are done.
edit on 29-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Someone give this man an applause haha.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

The old, sensible FBI rule book apparently has been thrown on the trash heap this year. While undoubtedly attempting to be open and "transparent," to protect the reputation of the FBI, the FBI director has tossed a Molotov cocktail into the presidential race.

The FBI was now taking "appropriate investigative steps. ... to assess their importance to our investigation." What in the world does this mean? One thing it means is that this issue will move to front and center during the final days of the presidential campaign.

Voters must now be subjected to endless speculation in the press and explicit accusations from the Trump campaign and other Republican candidates that Hillary Clinton is a "criminal" aided and abetted by a rigged FBI and Justice Department. Comey's "openness and transparency" will blow up in his face and further tarnish the FBI's reputation. He has reinserted the Bureau into the political process.

Comey had to know what he did would literally bring this race to a destructive climax of unprecedented results.

WHY?

1. He was blackmailed

2. He is part of the right-wing government cabal to elect Trump

3. He's just stupid

4. He sincerely made a mistake

I go for number 1 or 2
edit on 29-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Or...

5. He's doing his job (finally).

I go with 5.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Asserting the FBI didn't find something significant and this is just a political hack job is entirely wishful thinking. Comey just isn't that stupid.

She's done, imo, whether she's elected or not. If she is elected, I suppose people should get used to the notion of a President Kaine.
edit on 29-10-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

" NBC’s Pete Williams later reiterated that, saying FBI sources had told him that not only were the emails not from Clinton, but they had nothing to do with her. Williams also noted that the investigation had not been “reopened,” since the probe had never been closed to begin with “as a purely technical thing.” The content of the emails has not been disclosed. "

That is Pure Fabrication . The Case was Closed , and Reopened Yesterday by Director Comey due to " New Evidence " Found on other Devices owned by Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, Clinton's top aide that were Not Previously Known , and being Pertinent to Hillary' Clinton's E-Mail Case .

edit on 29-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nice try you Hillary stooges! The Daily Beast is a liberal rag totally into Hillary. Anyone with a brain can deduce the Hillary is toast. I doubt the elites will let her live much longer. Huma is being sequestered by the FBI. She has immunity and for that immunity she has to spill the beans or she's going to prison. This is bigger than Hillary. Barry is implicated and on and on. She is a liability now. Karma.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Even if it is a hit piece, I noticed the left had no problem with 30+ year stories of Trump touching people a month before elections? What do you call that?

And if you say all that was true, well so is this. We all know she did wrongdoing. She used a forensic cleaner on evidence that was subpoenaed.

The right had no problem with 30+ year stories of Clinton yelling at people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join