It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Loretta Lynch direct James Comey to send that letter to Congress to keep the heat off her?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have been doing a lot of speculation about this.

When you let yourself think about the abosolute unfathomable logistics of loading up almost two billion dollars of cash money onto pallets and transferring said money to people in Iran, you are faced with many questions as to the how, the who, the when, the where, the why.

We elect our congressmen/women to do our business. They have every right to ask these questions for us.

The inquiry launched by the lawmakers is just one of several concurrent ongoing congressional probes aimed at unearthing a full accounting of the administration’s secret negotiations with Iran.

“It is frankly unacceptable that your department refuses to answer straightforward questions from the people’s elected representatives in Congress about an important national security issue,” the lawmakers wrote. “Your staff failed to address any of our questions, and instead provided a copy of public testimony and a lecture about the sensitivity of information associated with this issue.”

freebeacon.com...

After Obama and Lynch did all this for Iran, Iran continues to hold American hostages and imprison them. Hell! On the very day Obama paid this ransom (and face it....that is what part of this money was used for), Iran turned around and arrested yet another American!!

If Comey had not sent the letter to Congress about reopening the investigation of Hillary's server, the Big Headline would be Loretta Lynch Refuses to Answer Questions about the Cash Deal Paid to Iran.

Is Comey playing the Obama shell game?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Did the letter really come from Comey? Or are there rogue, patriotic FBI agents?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Did the letter really come from Comey? Or are there rogue, patriotic FBI agents?

That's a good question.

I am beginning to think this recent email event is a red herring. It was done on Friday afternoon....No polls open on the weekend....Monday morning they will announce that nothing new was revealed....Hillary will do a press conference gloating about how once again she is exonerated....and....the story about Lynch and her pleading the fifth and the secretive Iran deal will have already died on the vine because...well, The Elections!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The stack of cash would definitely have been huge.

0bama and Lynch gave aid and comfort to The Enemy. Put simply, "They should have their citizenships revoked at the conclusion of the trial."

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

0bama and Lynch gave aid and comfort to The Enemy. Put simply, "They should have their citizenships revoked at the conclusion of the trial."

The logistics of transferring that amount of cash is mind boggling. The whole process from what the initial "negotiations" were, to who the players were, to arranging the money, to gathering the money, to loading the money, to transporting the money, to dropping the money, the security, etc. etc. etc. is overwhelming.

Who were the "hired hands"? Were they government people? Were they some private security firm? Who were the Iranians that got the money?

Will there be a quid pro quo after Obama leaves office? I also smell Valerie Jarrett in this mess, too.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If James Comey gives a press conference within the next few days, I hope someone in the press asks him if Loretta Lynch or anyone in the DOJ directed Comey, conferred with him, or was informed by him regarding reopening the email investigation on Hillary.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I've been thinking the same thing as well, but I really hope that Comey is just doing his job and is treating this case like any other case.

But, with that said I will tell you the only news channel I will even watch is fox and I have seen no mention of lynch at all, I don't watch it 24/7 so it is possible its been mentioned but it's not being talked about as it should be. Because this is a huge story. I mean c'mon almost 2 billion dollars sent to Iran and we have no answers for it.

I also feel that anybody in her position should not be allowed to use the 5th. It just doesn't make sense. If your boss called you into their office and asked you questions about work and you just said nothing or I don't recall you would be fired immediately.

I probably only have 2-3 post about anything political because I just want to stay away from it. But I can't keep quiet anymore, our government or at least a good part is so corrupt it just makes me sick.

I just really hope with all my heart that Comey and the FBI are doing there jobs properly without any outside interference. Honestly though I feel like nobody in the government can be trusted anymore. And if that is the case the bigger question is..where do we go from here?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

it is possible its been mentioned but it's not being talked about as it should be. Because this is a huge story. I mean c'mon almost 2 billion dollars sent to Iran and we have no answers for it.

This is exactly right. We should be talking about it. It should be all over the news. Our Congress should be demanding answers.

But, what happened on the same day she took the 5th? Yep...the uproar over Comey's letter telling Congress more emails were found to have to be examined!

Like a hot potato, the Big Story (or, what SHOULD have been the big story) becomes a blip in the media.

We are being played, folks! Our corrupt administration has yet again muddied the waters.

I will bet dollars to donuts, the DOJ ordered Comey to announce through this letter to Congress that they found more emails. And, naturally, the story in the media became: FBI IS REOPENING INVESTIGATION ON HILLARY'S SERVER!!!! (Nary a whisper about Lynch and her refusal to answer questions about cash money given to Iran.)

edit on 29-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It seems the opposite is true

According to the New Yorker, "Comey’s decision to make public new evidence that may raise additional legal questions about Clinton was contrary to the views of the Attorney General, according to a well-informed Administration official. Lynch expressed her preference that Comey follow the department’s longstanding practice of not commenting on ongoing investigations, and not taking any action that could influence the outcome of an election, but he said that he felt compelled to do otherwise."

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In the end,for politicians at least,it always seems it's about covering your own a$$.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Snarl

The logistics of transferring that amount of cash is mind boggling.

I just estimated ... but that amount of cash in hundred dollar bills would have weighed over 40,000 lbs!!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbeer
It seems the opposite is true

According to the New Yorker, "Comey’s decision to make public new evidence that may raise additional legal questions about Clinton was contrary to the views of the Attorney General, according to a well-informed Administration official. Lynch expressed her preference that Comey follow the department’s longstanding practice of not commenting on ongoing investigations, and not taking any action that could influence the outcome of an election, but he said that he felt compelled to do otherwise."

www.zerohedge.com...

Well! Well! Well!

He did take it to Lynch first!! That tells me so much!

So we have an anonymous person saying:

"Lynch expressed her preference that Comey follow the department’s longstanding practice of not commenting on ongoing investigations, and not taking any action that could influence the outcome of an election, but he said that he felt compelled to do otherwise."

hahahah! This idiotic narrative of Comey going against Lynch's advice is just to throw us off.

This did two things:

#1 - Gave the FBI, specifically Comey, a little more credibility with those who had lost faith in him

#2 - It kept the media talking about the emails rather than Lynch pleading the 5th.

#3 - (This one is yet to come) -- Comey will announce that nothing new and relevant was found in the new emails to alter his original ruling.

HA!!!

3 birds killed with one lyin' sleazy stone!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I hope I'm wrong, but James Comey's letter that got everybody from you and me to the media to Congress to Donald Trump stirred up and excited and obsessing about it is A COVER UP for Loretta Lynch and Barack Obama's and Valerie Jarrett's possibly treasonous act of sending CASH $$$ to somebody in Iran!

Mission accomplished, Comey!! Nobody's talking about it now. Good thing you took the "new find" to Lynch. You may have saved her butt....till after the election anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
yep, obama throwing hillary under the bus to protect his a@@.
makes perfect sense.

everybody knows that loretta is a yes woman for obama.
edit on 29-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Interesting theory indeed.

This might indicate the big high level infighting going on inside the Democrat Party right now.

In the meantime, all the Clinton secrets are flowing out like a chemtrail.

It got to the point a long time ago that they can't cover the lies and corruption without creating more.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

One would be inclined to believe your point No.3 is what would be the outcome of this.

The problem is that everything in the hands of the FBI at the moment is also in the hands of too many other "entities" who will be only too happy to reveal it should Comey try to give a repeat of his last public performance before the US Congress.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

My estimation of the New Yorker piece is that it is a carefully quilted piece of crap with no value whatsoever and with no relationship to reality.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Possible scenario:

Next Friday Comey announces there's nothing to the new material found.

By then the Lynch issue will have died down.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Exactly my thought after I read this article yesterday.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Possible scenario:

Next Friday Comey announces there's nothing to the new material found.

By then the Lynch issue will have died down.

That wouldn't make sense hand the election over to Trump as a distraction. One heck of a distraction I'd say not to mention it will be well after the election before we hear more. FBI doesn't do anything quickly .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join