It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LATEST: Hillary Holds 4 Minute Press Conference: CONFIDENT? NERVOUS? SMUG?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I agree with her 100%

The only people that care about the e-mails, are people who have already decided not to vote for her.

I decided a long time ago... that emails.. are just emails. Its not nearly as big of a deal as the GOP wanted it to be. So what ifnshe used a private server and deleted emails...

We all have deleted emails, texts, and messages we dont want others to have due to privacy. Its really not unheard of.

The Private server? Who cares... shes not a network engineer, she wasnt the one who set up the private server, someone she hired probably recommended it to her and created it.

No harm no foul, just drop the damn email thing, ots so stupid

How about 30 yrs in politics and still doesn't have a clue how to handle classified material? when I was 18 in the Army I had a top secret clearance and one night in a bar i had a very senior officer request information from me. If I had said one word to him I am confident I would still be rotting in prison. Why didn't I share information with him? Because before you are ever privy to such information you are taught the importance of your clearance. She had intent just based on that!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Yes, but unlike Hillary, your emails probably don't potentially contain classified information that could damage national security if they fall into the wrong hands. Its far from a trivial difference.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The Private server? Who cares... shes not a network engineer, she wasnt the one who set up the private server, someone she hired probably recommended it to her and created it.

that's just it, she hired someone to set it up when she wasn't suppose to be using one for government business.

it's not the emails, it's she thinks the rules don't apply to her.
thinks she can do as she pleases and not be responsible.

the emails circulating now were taken before she deleted them, they were taken because she didn't follow the rules.

the things she does and how she dose them can get people killed, hell they already did.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Confident.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

These new emails aren't even from her.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Gives trump some hugh talking points but won't change the face of the election . Maybe some leaning red states pull back to red but trump doesn't have the path he's still looking at only 266 while she's holding over 300.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I've heard otherwise and that some of the emails are between Huma and Hillary.

Truth is, we don't know until if/when the emails are made public. It may be that there's more to it than just the Huma/Wiener emails, too. We don't know.
edit on 29-10-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

CONFIDENT? NERVOUS? SMUG?

thanks for that - i dont know how i would cope without ATSs pop-psychology analysis of peoples psyche
edit on 29-10-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

we only have reports of that from the MSM, no documentation, no verification from any FBI source.
why do you think she wants them to say what they have?

even then she fostered the use of a non secure sever by her underlings, to do government business on said sever.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

if we only talked about things we were experts and professionals at we wouldnt have much to talk about would we?

and thats a strawman btw...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

obviou sarcasm went straight over peoples heads : hint -

confident ?

nervous ?

if " experts " cannot diffrentiate between polar opposites - then its time to give up

but hey - here at ATS - pop pshychology rules - dont even have to be specific - just JAQoff

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Ha!

She has reason to be nervous.

Hopefully someone will push for charges this time around, she'll get convicted and spend the rest of her miserable life in prison.

A fitting end to a lifetime dedicated to the selfish pursuit of power and wealth, filled with corruption and murder.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
She won't set foot in a prison.

IF I had to guess, I'd say that she'll "win" the "election" (since votes aren't actually counted)

There will be a lot of huffing and puffing, and "saber rattling" from the citizens of this doomed nation, but nothing the local military police can't handle.

Then, once she's in the big chair, she will be absolved of all past sins- legally.
At that point, the entirety of her emails will start to leak out- just like the podesta ones are now. Only there won't be any missing 30,000 emails- they'll all be there.
The clintons, obama, the bushes, DOJ, the nsa, the fbi, much of congress, and many high ranking military folks will be exposed for ALL to see.
The full might military will be dispatched to stop the leak, and many people will disappear.

The public outcry will be immense- and we'll be right back to talking about what the meaning of "is" is- just like we were last time one of these scumbags was in office.

The only question at that point is if 'we the people' have any interest in what the courts have to say at that point- or if we're going to skip a few steps and get the pitchforks out.

Edit:
Forgot to mention, proof of elections all being fraudulent for the past 30 years or so will also become readily available shortly after she becomes potus- showing the people irrefutable proof that they've not been in control of this mess for decades.

if the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.

In short, we'll find out what they've done.
edit on 29-10-2016 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

She won't set foot in a prison.

I agree 100%.

Instead, she will serve her time in a State Hospital for the Criminally Insane.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Her comment "It's just a rumor we don't know what they have", no Hillary you know exactly what you did, you are just wondering what they have on you NOW. Talk about spin city.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Beep beep, drive by weiner mobile coming through after running over Hillary's entire campaign.

PS, the FBI confiscated Weiner's devices long before team Hillary could get ahold of them for a scrubbing. They have been sitting in pristine condition locked up in FBI possession and will reflect what has been scrubbed and hidden from the record which resulted in Comey's first recommendation of no indictment.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

The resemblance in pantsuits is uncanny.
edit on 29-10-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
No wonder she is advising people to get out and vote early, that way they might vote for her before the truth about her corruption comes out in the main stream. I notice she is playing the ' I have as much information as you, therefore I am innocent' card.

My same exact thought. Vote before any truth has a chance to get out.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

agreed, why all of a sudden is it "incumbent" for the F.B.I. to release details of an investigation that is still in progress?

all these sudden protests by the Clinton folks tells me that the F.B.I. might finally be barking up the right tree,they should dig a bit deeper into this wiener connection.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

treason is not really treason in your world?

what she did could be that bad

but you know emails are not important or anything

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join