It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LATEST: Hillary Holds 4 Minute Press Conference: CONFIDENT? NERVOUS? SMUG?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This is such a popular news story, that I will apologize in advance if another ATS member posted this clip. It just ticks me off to no end that so many people continue to support this contemptuous, conceited lying woman. Hillary held just a 4 minute news conference the other day pertaining to the FBI's decision to reopen the case against her because of new emails discovered in the Anthony Weiner case. 3 minute and 47 seconds to be exact! She took just three questions which some have said were preapproved by Clinton campaign direction of communications Jennifer Palmier. During this extremely short press conference she appears confident, but this time her typical smug smile MIGHT HAVE been a nervous smile. Still, there are those who believe that this FBI investigation is based just on "rumors" and is just a " conspiracy theory."

"You know, we've heard these rumors. We don't know what to believe and I'm sure there will be even more rumors that's why it's incumbent upon the FBI to tell us what they're talking about....

Democratic congressmen Elijah Cummings and John Conyers called for full disclosure from the Department of Justice and the FBI "in order to debunk these conspiracy theories and correct the public record."

www.cnbc.com...

Maybe this time she fears she can't control the outcome of her spiraling, out of control campaign for president.
edit on 10/29/2016 by shawmanfromny because: correct video link

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This was typical Clinton. Blaming the Republicans and distancing herself from all blame for this mess. She is totally incapable of accepting any accountability for her actions.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

She's brilliant. Articulate and smart. She'll be an excellent president.

It's a terrible shame that this fiasco occurred today. Much ado about nothing.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Clearly there is tension. I'm just wondering why now? Of all of the things thats been dropped over the last month, why wait until 10 days before the official voting day? Even the media started coming out against her recently. Did her puppet masters cut her lose? Why? Im looking for the chess move in it all.

Somethings up. All we can do is wait.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Impossible. Hillary doesn't do press conferences. Has to be CGI?!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
And folk want Hilary Criminal with no policies to be POTUS. Are half of the folk in the US blind, stupid and such sheep!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzijr
Clearly there is tension. I'm just wondering why now? Of all of the things thats been dropped over the last month, why wait until 10 days before the official voting day? Even the media started coming out against her recently. Did her puppet masters cut her lose? Why? Im looking for the chess move in it all.

Somethings up. All we can do is wait.
Impact and damage which will be difficult for her to recover from. There may be more to come yet next week!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
No wonder she is advising people to get out and vote early, that way they might vote for her before the truth about her corruption comes out in the main stream. I notice she is playing the ' I have as much information as you, therefore I am innocent' card.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

You are correct, it's a terrible shame that the FBI is doing their job.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

How much do they pay you?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Everyone made there minds up about the emails a long time ago ?

Wtfing planet is she on ?

Vote early ?

What a #ing circus !

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I agree with her 100%

The only people that care about the e-mails, are people who have already decided not to vote for her.

I decided a long time ago... that emails.. are just emails. Its not nearly as big of a deal as the GOP wanted it to be. So what ifnshe used a private server and deleted emails...

We all have deleted emails, texts, and messages we dont want others to have due to privacy. Its really not unheard of.

The Private server? Who cares... shes not a network engineer, she wasnt the one who set up the private server, someone she hired probably recommended it to her and created it.

No harm no foul, just drop the damn email thing, ots so stupid

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
A-freakin-mazing. Hillary Clintoon begging the FBI to release information. This after the FBI requested her emails and dumb*** destroyed them with bleach bit.

Look , Hillary , you old sack of it....how does it feel to be on the other side....

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I agree with her 100%

The only people that care about the e-mails, are people who have already decided not to vote for her.

I decided a long time ago... that emails.. are just emails. Its not nearly as big of a deal as the GOP wanted it to be. So what ifnshe used a private server and deleted emails...

We all have deleted emails, texts, and messages we dont want others to have due to privacy. Its really not unheard of.

The Private server? Who cares... shes not a network engineer, she wasnt the one who set up the private server, someone she hired probably recommended it to her and created it.

Intent is a fantastic word.
One of my favorites
edit on 29-10-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
that... was a very nervous woman, doing her best to appear confident.
I haven't heard her speak that fast before.

heart rate up, Hillary?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I decided a long time ago... that emails.. are just emails.

Oh, emails are just emails? I guess prison is just a room.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
No wonder she is advising people to get out and vote early, that way they might vote for her before the truth about her corruption comes out in the main stream. I notice she is playing the ' I have as much information as you, therefore I am innocent' card.

BINGO!!

You nailed it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I agree with her 100%

emails are emails? they're top secret classified information. Are you dumb

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Can I have the number to your crack dealer? He must have the bomb!

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I agree with her 100%

How about 30 yrs in politics and still doesn't have a clue how to handle classified material? when I was 18 in the Army I had a top secret clearance and one night in a bar i had a very senior officer request information from me. If I had said one word to him I am confident I would still be rotting in prison. Why didn't I share information with him? Because before you are ever privy to such information you are taught the importance of your clearance. She had intent just based on that!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join