It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chicago Tribune Says That KAINE Should Replace CLINTON.. ASAP.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Saturday, October 29, 2016

"If ruling Democrats hold themselves to the high moral standards they impose on the people they govern, they would follow a simple process:

They would demand that Mrs. Clinton step down, immediately, and let her vice presidential nominee, Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, stand in her place.
Democrats should say, honestly, that with a new criminal investigation going on into events around her home-brew email server from the time she was secretary of state, having Clinton anywhere near the White House is just not a good idea."

FULL STORY: www.chicagotribune.com...

That's quite an amazing suggestion from the most prestigious news publication in President Barack Obama's hometown. No doubt others will follow. I suspect that with only 10 days left before the Presidential election, there is URGENT soul-searching, and solution-searching, occurring within Democratic leadership.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/29/2016 by carewemust because: Thunderstorms Forming Over Hillary's Head. Very Dangerous.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
She won't step down. This his her last chance. I doubt she'll be around long enough to have another swing at it.

Hopefully democrats wake up and stop blindly voting democrat. They had their 8 years to destroy the country. Let's see if we can fix it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I find it hilarious that even the Chicago Tribune does not understand Wikileaks correctly.

They suggest in the piece that Wikileaks is not a neutral organisation, as if it hacked the data itself, rather than having received it and merely distributed it.

Of course, I would suggest this is all a bit of gamesmanship on the part of the author of the piece, but it's still absolute codswallop.

In my view a thing can only be correct, or incorrect. If it is incorrect at all, it is totally incorrect, and that renders this article total nonsense therefore.

That being said, things do look bad for Hilary Clinton! Now, if we could get rid of Trump before Nov 8th as well, my friends across the pond might have a hope in hell of assembling a government that does not look like a scat flinging match at a facility for the criminally insane.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

I agree. Hillary will not voluntarily step aside, for the good of the party, the country, or anyone else.

Also, the Chicago Tribune is urging "Democratic Leaders" to convince Hillary to step aside, so Tim Kaine can take her place. Who is the leader of the Democratic party... DONNA BRAZILE??? OMG!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well TruBrit, you seem to understand America better than we citizens do. I read your posts with interest, but you're pretty deep for me. Maybe your hope/prediction for our country will come through. British/UK people did a wonderful job of asserting their desire for freedom this year. Congratulations!

BTW..America needs to give Trump a try. I have no idea how long it's been since we had a NON-politican as President, but it hasn't been in my lifetime. I say, "let's do this!". Take the chance. We already know how Hillary leads.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I think it's a Great Idea...Mr. Trump Versus a Cardboard Box with the Jokers Face on it ....

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Never happen. The DNC is a crime syndicate controlled by Hillary and her family.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

The thing which stands before a person who wishes to understand a given concept, is the ability to recognise and accept two central features of the reality that we are living in.

First of all, the fundamental interconnectedness of all things, as Douglas Adams once put it (may he rest in peace). This is the notion that every tiny particle, and every large body of matter, and every byte or huge glut of information, is inextricably connected to every other thing, somehow. The connections between them may appear tenuous, and sometimes escape one utterly, but they are there on some level regardless.

Second, that this interconnected nature, although often baffling, can allow a person to formulate modes of thinking which allow a certain measure of awareness of these connections. It is a way of thinking which permits a chaotic foam of data, to throw up connections and parallels, patterns and similarities, between even the most disparate forms of information. Again, sometimes the connections may escape a person utterly, but knowing they are there allows one a measure of understanding, around which one can build legitimately useful commentary, and which can inform a sufficiently investigative or inquisitive mind.

In this instance, one wonders precisely how the DNC managed to basically screw a very promising candidate, in favour of the one they eventually touted for the big office, given the evident weakness of the Clinton position. One might be given to believe that the reason they did this, is that they were being influenced by a great deal of money in the right (wrong) places. One could also be forgiven for assuming that the money in question probably did not come from the astonishing sums being talked about in the Chicago Tribune or indeed the news media reports I have been watching this morning, but from the sort of people who placed those funds in the hands of the Clinton foundation, sort of a purchase price for getting their player on the field.

Of course, time will tell. Time is always a factor, and it often fills in the blanks, the lines that you knew were there, but did not know the shape of entirely. Massive effort to be objective, is required to make any of it work though.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Well, this could be one down and one to go.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have had a feeling for a while that it is all about the other two no one is talking about.

If it happens then no one gets upset about the voting because they will all be in WTF land.

Psychologically speaking of course.

P

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The rats are all jumping ship!!!

*snoopy dance*

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Investigation doesn't equal conviction.

Hasn't Donald Trump got lawsuits filed against him?

By the logic many have been using, Mr Trump should not be allowed to run either, I believe allegations of rape must be investigated right?

As it stands, looking from here across the pond. The USA has two terrible candidates for president, both parties have nominations that are loathed by the other side. I also keep hearing the 3rd option, not voting for the two main parties isn't a option.

What to do?

I don't know, politics is a little different here and at the main election we vote for the party in power, the US get's their man (or woman) into the White House. Indecisiveness gave us a crappy coalition and ended up being the demize of a particular party. If either one of these nominations make it I can see the republicans or democrats struggling to keep their house in order.

Ironically on the 8th of November it will be the US citizens that will be blamed if either nomination gains power and not the respective parties, we UK citizens had a similar thing with Brexit. 10 days, blame the parties they got you into this mess.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
A little late considering the ballots have already been printed and early/absentee voting has commenced.

Besides Trump should have quit months ago.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit Trump isn't going anywhere but to the white house.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

That's a great post.

I agree, I am convinced everything is intimately connected on fundamental levels we are generally unaware of.

If you explore that concept scientifically by creating experiments and then using them to look for evidence, you'll find it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
To be honest, I am being forced to look at the VP candidates, Kaine and Pence, more seriously than I have in prior elections. With all of the scandals being uncovered on the POTUS candidates, it seems that neither one will actually be around for the next 4 years. Whether they are forced to step down or some other means.

The VPs are sideliners but should be under more scrutiny. Admittedly, the VP debates were more insightful to me. Kaine seemed like a follower with no leader quality. Pence spoke his own mind, even when he seemed to disagree on issues of his candidate.

Admittedly, Kaine doesn't stand out. Pence is more conservative than I prefer. Yet, if the Dems are unable to offer better than Clinton / Kaine...I will be forced to hold my nose and vote the GOP ticket. My husband, is still seemingly supporting Clinton...but even he doesn't like Kaine. If Kaine was the main candidate, he says he just would not vote.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Just to be clear, this is not 'The Chicago Tribune' saying this, it's John Kass, a well known columnist for the Tribune who tends to lean rather more to the right than most of Chicago. A lot of liberals that I know around town (I live in the Chicago area) hate the guy. Me, I think he's a good writer and entertaining, sometimes right, sometimes wrong.

In this case, I think John Kass is essentially correct, but nothing will happen, as usual. Sides have already been picked, no one's going to switch sides this close to game time...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I find it hilarious that even the Chicago Tribune does not understand Wikileaks correctly.

The Chicago Tribune is not a fan of Clinton...I mean, come on...they endorsed Gary Johnson.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

They suggest in the piece that Wikileaks is not a neutral organisation, as if it hacked the data itself, rather than having received it and merely distributed it.

Of course, I would suggest this is all a bit of gamesmanship on the part of the author of the piece, but it's still absolute codswallop.

In my view a thing can only be correct, or incorrect. If it is incorrect at all, it is totally incorrect, and that renders this article total nonsense therefore.

Spot on. Well said.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Not the Tribune but a columnist; one who seems to buy that Comy isn't being a political tool.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I think it's a Great Idea...Mr. Trump Versus a Cardboard Box with the Jokers Face on it ....

The Box would win.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join