It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Payback? Russia Gets Hacked, Revealing Putin Aide's Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hello ATS! It appears that Russia has now been hacked by a Ukranian group called Cyber Hunta. I guess Karma is coming after Putin and his aides as some damming info detailing Putin/Russia's direct involvement in the Ukraine conflict. One can even say they are the cause as the hack shows Russia's involvement/ control of the seperatist movement which eventually led to the Russian takeover of Crimea. In other words: Russia orchestrated the event(s) in Crimea to give themselves the excuse to invade....

Karma, it turns out, is a borscht. A Ukrainian group calling itself Cyber Hunta has released more than a gigabyte of emails and other material from the office of one of Vladimir Putin's top aides, Vladislav Surkov, that show Russia's fingerprints all over the separatist movement in Ukraine. While the Kremlin has denied the relationship between Moscow and the separatists, the emails show in great detail how Russia controlled virtually every detail of the separatist effort in the Russian-speaking regions of Ukraine, which has torn the country apart and led to a Russian takeover of Crimea. And unlike the reported Russian hack of the Democratic National Committee, the Ukrainian hack reached deep into the office of the Russian president. "This is a serious hack," said Maks Czuperski, head of the Digital Forensic Research Lab of the Atlantic Council (DFRL), which has searched through the email dump and placed selected emails on-line.

I wonder why the Wikileaks hack(s) only involve Clinton with nothing damming about Trump being released.....? Now this information seems to support my idea that Russia IS influencing the election by having Wikileaks release information on Clinton. This leads me to believe that Clinton may be behind this latest attack against Russia in retribution. What does ATS think? Ukraine alone is responsible...? Or Could Clinton be involved somehow? Whoever is involved.......Karma, it turns out, really IS a borscht!

Here's the page to some of the leaked Russian email(s):

medium.com...

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 28-10-2016 by lostbook because: word edit

edit on 28-10-2016 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
putin's aids secret would be a story.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
putin's aids secret would be a story.

Definitely. These leaks show their direct involvement/ orchestyration of the Crimea conflict. I wonder what they show about the Middle East ongoing issue(s) and Russia's involvement...?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Hello ATS! It appears that Russia has now been hacked by a Ukranian group called Cyber Hunta. I guess Karma is coming after Putin and his aides as some damming info detailing Putin/Russia's direct involvement in the Ukraine conflict. One can even say they are the cause as the hack shows Russia's involvement/ control of the seperatist movement which eventually led to the Russian takeover of Crimea. In other words: Russia orchestrated the event(s) in Crimea to give themselves the excuse to invade....

I wonder why the Wikileaks hack(s) only involve Clinton with nothing damming about Trump being released.....? Now this information seems to support my idea that Russia IS influencing the election by having Wikileaks release information on Clinton. This leads me to believe that Clinton may be behind this latest attack against Russia in retribution. What does ATS think? Ukraine alone is responsible...? Or Could Clinton be involved somehow? Whoever is involved.......Karma, it turns out, really IS a borscht!

www.nbcnews.com...

Trump was not a politician was relegated to hotels and golf courses while good old Hillary was panhandling for the Clinton Foundation and ignoring her duties as SoS ....unless she was in the limelight. She had much more power and her decisions affected far more people than the groundskeepers of a golf course or the maid service in a hotel. Trump was just unimportant and his actions inconsequential on a global scale. That is why the Dems have to dig to find anything to smear him with. He is a frat boy who is a womanizer. So were Roosevelt, Kennedy, and Bill Clinton.

As to the hack itself, do you suppose that the Ukrainians had help with their hack? The Russians could have helped WikiLeaks and the NSA could have helped Cyber Hunta. Proxy wars allow deniability and prevent direct confrontations which could escalate.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Already posted...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw this on twitter early this morning and was surprised no one else had linked it!!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Already posted...

I saw this on twitter early this morning and was surprised no one else had linked it!!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Already posted...

Darn it!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

It's okay - I think the rule is that both threads are okay if one is in "breaking" and the other is somewhere else...

Not sure why that is, but that's what I've heard. Sorry to disrupt your thread!!

- AB

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

It's okay - I think the rule is that both threads are okay if one is in "breaking" and the other is somewhere else...

Not sure why that is, but that's what I've heard. Sorry to disrupt your thread!!

- AB

I'm sorry too....friends?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

But of course!!

I'm always a friend to a fellow truth-seeker!!

- AB

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The hacks are probably covert CIA propaganda . Inside this piece the poster does a great job contextualizing the history ,and facts about MH17 that is well worth the read . thesaker.is... As he makes note . " The United States CIA had a hate on against Malaysia because they had hosted an International War Crimes Tribunal which had indicted George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and various other top American officials for invading Iraq (War of Aggression) and the many atrocities and crimes committed during the war. Although Malaysian Airlines had one of the best safety records in the business, in 2014 they lost three airliners in mysterious circumstances. CIA Payback?"

As he also posts ." In April around 100 people protesting the coup in Odessa were burned alive and/or shot in a massacre led by fascist militias thugs. In May, protected by hastily formed local militias, the provinces of Donetsk and Luhansk held similar referendums to succeed from Ukraine which also passed by over 90 percent.
The United States CIA took over the top two floors of the Ukrainian SBU Intelligence agency and assumed control of the SBU and the developing civil war. Near the end of June CIA Director John Brenner made a secret visit to Ukraine over a weekend."

link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Definitely. These leaks show their direct involvement/ orchestyration of the Crimea conflict. I wonder what they show about the Middle East ongoing issue(s) and Russia's involvement...?

You Mean Putin Did That? Stop The Presses, ThIs Is breaking News!

Who In The Sane World, Didnt Know That?

link   

Or anything about shooting down Malaysia airways flight 17.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Ignoring her duties as SOS ?
Right. She was respected the world over for her job as SOS.
Give me a break. Blindness does not negate the good she has done.

Oh right Benghazi Let's investigate that. Nine times...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Ukrainian hacker group ”dumped” emails on Tuesday, October 25, and NATO's Atlantic Council`s Digital Forensic Research Lab has concluded they are authentic

well that was fast, 1GB authenticated and straight too press...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I just find it both funny and telling that nbc has a major story and links to these hacks, but not to the wikileaks information.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If true, they are going to have to do it a few more times to even come close to how many times the US has done the same thing. .....how many countries is Russia occupied uninvited vs how many times the us has and still is.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Newbies searching Email hacks will have a diversion away from the juicy stuff which is important if they want to get Hill over the hill to the hill .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ignoring her duties as SOS ?
Right. She was respected the world over for her job as SOS.
Give me a break. Blindness does not negate the good she has done.

Oh right Benghazi Let's investigate that. Nine times...

It seems like her duties as SoS were a mere sideline as she prepared to run for president while feathering her Foundation nest. She IGNORED her duty to maintain secure communications and lied to the FBI about it. She and Bill then made a deal to keep Loretta Lynch as her AG and Loretta didn't prosecute for breach of security or obstruction of justice. Please don't bring up the "intent" excuse. Ignoring the requirements is "intent." Anyone else would have been censured or prosecuted. Lying about it is obstruction.
As to Benghazi, how many requests for additional security did she ignore which resulted in our ambassador being tortured and killed? Was she out fundraising or getting press elsewhere instead of paying attention to the situation? Do you think she ignored the situation or was incompetent or both?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
One thing I would really like to know....

How did they get Outlook to function on the proprietary Russian government operating system? Outlook barely works properly on Microsoft operating systems.

top topics

join