It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Crooked Hillary, Im Afraid of Who Will Be Allowed to Run in 2020

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ok I know, Trump made some ego comments, had some shady deals, had lots of sex, said crazy stuff, isn't a politician, and some other bad stuff Im sure. Clinton is the MOST CORRUPT human to even run for president and its a shame that the possibility of her being the FRIST WOMAN is disgusting and an insult to the female species, women deserve better. In my opinion, Clinton actions exceeds Trumps verbal in scandalous behavior and dirty tricks. Meanwhile the public forgets that we aren't so perfect and all of a sudden we are so perfect because we have to judge people who are supposedly going to run this country and there should be a certain level of acceptability for president.

I feel like a bad example has been set for the 2020 election . After someone dangerous like Hillary, who shouldnt be allowed to run, what is allowed now ? After a verbal non scripted character like Trump, what will they be able to say that will be acceptable after this election ? Will the scum of the earth come crawling out to seek office next time ? A super bible enthusiast ultra conservative to try and rebuild that old and needed to be torn down mentality of the old GOP ? A left wing radical activist nutjob that knows nothing at all and wont do interviews but some of the public goes idiocracy and likes her/him because she/he has an afro or a burka or wants to rewrite history ?

If Hillary were to win, this thread wont even make sense just to ponder, the whole dynamic will be changed. When I saw the Podesta email of all the news and media outlets that attended his home just before Hillary announced her running, it was scary. The left will dominate the media. internet, cable tv they already do, the gov, migration and the balance of power will be too large and it will become a one party system. The left is so corrupt and dirty as it is and that's kind of how it is now. We still have people going to jail for cannabis, what makes them so progressive ?

If Trump were to win then that whole one party idea goes away. The right isn't so tactically dirty, they lag in the media manipulation,misguiding the public with schemes. One of the best things and I think we can all agree that Trump could do is get rid of the Mitt Romneys, Lindsey Grahams and Mitch McConnells of the republican party and make it a more diverse party with more blacks, Hispanics, Hemp and yes muslims. Anything would improve it, just like getting rid of the Debbie Wassermans on the other side would be good for the left but that wont happen.

So what kinds of crazy people will be running in 2020 ? Smiley Virus ? Bernie Madeoffs wife ? Linda Blaire ? Lil Kim ? A gang leaderwho shot some people ? a faith healer ? Lorena Bobbit ? Help me out here, this could be fun, but if you seriously think about it then its not funny.
edit on 28-10-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
She will sign a new law that effectively creates a modern monarchy. She will make it so there are no new presidential candidates without her royal acceptance. Anyone who wishes to run against her will have to pay their entire life savings to her personally, if they lose then they will be beheaded for treason for trying to overthrow her throne.

No one would question her and the sheep will follow her gleefully to slaughter.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hannibal Lechter 2020

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost Good one, or Jamie Gumm lol

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hillary may.
She will be the incumbent.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

They said the same thing about Obama. LOL.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Ok I know, Trump made some ego comments, had some shady deals, had lots of sex, said crazy stuff, isn't a politician, and some other bad stuff Im sure. Clinton is the MOST CORRUPT human to even run for president and its a shame that the possibility of her being the FRIST WOMAN is disgusting and an insult to the female species, women deserve better. In my opinion, Clinton actions exceeds Trumps verbal in scandalous behavior and dirty tricks. Meanwhile the public forgets that we aren't so perfect and all of a sudden we are so perfect because we have to judge people who are supposedly going to run this country and there should be a certain level of acceptability for president.

I feel like a bad example has been set for the 2020 election . After someone dangerous like Hillary, who shouldnt be allowed to run, what is allowed now ? After a verbal non scripted character like Trump, what will they be able to say that will be acceptable after this election ? Will the scum of the earth come crawling out to seek office next time ? A super bible enthusiast ultra conservative to try and rebuild that old and needed to be torn down mentality of the old GOP ? A left wing radical activist nutjob that knows nothing at all and wont do interviews but some of the public goes idiocracy and likes her/him because she/he has an afro or a burka or wants to rewrite history ?

If Hillary were to win, this thread wont even make sense just to ponder, the whole dynamic will be changed. When I saw the Podesta email of all the news and media outlets that attended his home just before Hillary announced her running, it was scary. The left will dominate the media. internet, cable tv they already do, the gov, migration and the balance of power will be too large and it will become a one party system. The left is so corrupt and dirty as it is and that's kind of how it is now. We still have people going to jail for cannabis, what makes them so progressive ?

If Trump were to win then that whole one party idea goes away. The right isn't so tactically dirty, they lag in the media manipulation,misguiding the public with schemes. One of the best things and I think we can all agree that Trump could do is get rid of the Mitt Romneys, Lindsey Grahams and Mitch McConnells of the republican party and make it a more diverse party with more blacks, Hispanics, Hemp and yes muslims. Anything would improve it, just like getting rid of the Debbie Wassermans on the other side would be good for the left but that wont happen.

So what kinds of crazy people will be running in 2020 ? Smiley Virus ? Bernie Madeoffs wife ? Linda Blaire ? Lil Kim ? A gang leaderwho shot some people ? a faith healer ? Lorena Bobbit ? Help me out here, this could be fun, but if you seriously think about it then its not funny.

move to russia and see how well putin treats ya lol

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Im thinking about running in 2020. The VA Needs a make over and I have seen how dc works. Ive got the solution.... m110a4 anyone..?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous0311
Im thinking about running in 2020. The VA Needs a make over and I have seen how dc works. Ive got the solution.... m110a4 anyone..?

if donald trump can run for the oval office, with a rape case of a 13 year old coming up on dec 16 2016 in NYC, i think you got as good as shot at running as anybody in 2020.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This election has had more drama than a Bold and the Beautiful marathon.

Seriously. Fainting/seisures. Green screens. Raaacism. Bragging about sex. Asking reporters if they're menstruating. Pedophillia /rape acusations. Candidates husband in a sex tape with a 13 year old girl. More green screens. EMAIL. emails. emails. 80% of the MSM being openly associated with 1 candidate. State run media. Conspiracies.

My prediction is that the American Public's attention span is very short. We need drama. We need excitement or we're not interested. The 2020 candidate pool will be famous actors, rock stars, I'm sure Kanye will deludedly think he can make it as POTUS and the stupid public will elect him.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
TBH I think Putin would get more votes than Hilary .

I actually think he has more credibility , but than again so had a turd 💩

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
TBH I think Putin would get more votes than Hilary .

I actually think he has more credibility , but than again so had a turd 💩

putins just rattling his sabre cuz he pissed off the bankers and they gonna bankrupt him in 6 months and nothing he can do about it.

syria isnt gonna save him from bankrupting russia.

russia's economy depends 70 percent on oi land gas for its revenue.

with dropping oil price and sanctions, putins burning through is gold reserves to prop up his failing economy and currency.

only one that says they admire putin is trump cuz his credit so bad after bankrupcies, russian oligarchs were only ones willing to lend him money, so he cant say anything bad about em. trump cant get traditional commercial loans in american cuz of his bankruptcies.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well since the presidencies tends to run in dynasties I would not be surprised to see Michelle Obama take a punt, just watch over the coming years for political involvement.. I can see the campaign now for the first "black" female president, buzz words win elections F#ck the actual content...

RA

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
George Soros ?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

lol what makes you thnk the elctions will be the same in 2020, your doomed if she goes through, be the end of politcs in the way you know it now.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Kanye said he would run for president in 2020

www.google.com...
edit on 28-10-2016 by TheSemiSkeptic because: Added link

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiSkeptic

Kanye said he would run for president in 2020

www.google.com...

So hillary clinton ISN"T the bottom of the barrel, that's scary.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
We, as you Americans seem to be content with the creation of political dynasties (Bush, Clinton etc), it'll be someone who will keep the status quo. Like another Bush!

Trump's a twat, but he represents a challenge to the status quo. It's just a pity you Americans could not find someone who was (er) less of a moron.

top topics

join