It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange - Hillary will win and tried to hack Wikileaks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Quick to cry foul when the DNC is the victim, but don't care when it's someone else? Hypocrisy at its best.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Parties other than WikiLeaks has possession of this material too.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ghostrager

They deal with what they are given. By hackers.
Let's not put lipstick on the pig please.
Just like the loyal Bush supporters, loyal Clinton supporters will apologize for everything she does, and demonize any critics.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Honest journalism my arse.

Maybe you can't handle the cognitive dissonance needed to applaud someone like assange, then turn around and complain about a surveillance state.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Honest journalism my arse.

Maybe you can't handle the cognitive dissonance needed to applaud someone like assange, then turn around and complain about a surveillance state.
Leaking documents about corrupt gov officials and actions is by no means equivalent to a corrupt government spying on citizens contra the law... Don't pretend they are the same.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

While that may be your opinion, it doesn't merit the right to immorally go against the voters.

He followed protocol to get where he was, and the fact remains the two party system said f### the voters, he's out.

If you allow it now it will continue. You can't say it's OK if it fits the agenda or narrative I want and still promote democracy. And to that extent you can't complain next time it doesn't work in your favor.

It's a slippery slope.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I guess that's why there's little to no dirt on Putin or Trump this election?

No motive. At all.

(post by Sopadi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm not apologizing.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

While that may be your opinion, it doesn't merit the right to immorally go against the voters.

He followed protocol to get where he was, and the fact remains the two party system said f### the voters, he's out.

If you allow it now it will continue. You can't say it's OK if it fits the agenda or narrative I want and still promote democracy. And to that extent you can't complain next time it doesn't work in your favor.

It's a slippery slope.
Agreed.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm not apologizing.
Oh how cute.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Sopadi

Why don't you focus more on your tranny daughter and dope head family than telling people what to think on the internet. You are a bottom of the barrel bitch and need to get your own house in order before looking like too much a fool.

I'm arguing with her but F### you. That was the most degenerate thing I've ever heard. Learn how to use logic. That's how you have to argue? Ewww, grow up.

Ps: you look like the fool.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I'm all for intelligent arguement. I'm not afraid to be challenged. That was disgusting. And we all have to check each other here or we digress to what we just witnessed.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

This is important, everyone right now is focused on "Taking Down Hillary" understand this is not "Right Vs Left" or "Republican Vs Democrat"

The information provided is not about "Taking down one person" it's about the corruption involved on higher levels, Hillary is this Selections Face before it was Bush and Obama, Party Lines mean nothing

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sopadi

Hopefully you don't reproduce.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: CharlesT

I guess that's why there's little to no dirt on Putin or Trump this election?

No motive. At all.

There is plenty on both. Let me explain.

Trump has shown he has a financial benefit no matter the outcome. Plenty of people have posted how he may be playing a stunt man on this site.

Look around and there are many valid arguments against Putin. He is financially gaining from his position and also aggressive towards other sovereign nations.

But we didn't hold true to Ukraine on our treaties and what they did was comparable to how we project our ideology on the world, only Crimea can be considered to have a good amount of ethnic Russians.

Hillary is corrupt, and Trump has fed corrupt. Putin is corrupt.

The difference here is some of us see it all and not pick and choose.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sopadi

Your Ignorance and Malice astounds me, does it make you feel a little bit of Power typing that out?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join