It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New EVP I want a 2nd Opinion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Original: soundcloud.com...

Audio Slowed down: soundcloud.com...

On the slowed down audio it sounds like to me "Hey Sleepy" or "Hey Satan" then goes on to say "San-ta Claus" As you can tell by my sleep noises that i am fast asleep. This was recorded at 9-01-2016 at 3-54-23am. It's a month old clip but i just got around to looking at it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
All I hear is a cry for help.

Do you really record audio of you sleeping, then listen to that audio looking for muffled sounds, that you then slow down so that they sound kinda like random words?

All of this for what exactly?

Get a hobby cause this is just a huge waste of time.

I really hope whatever afterlife we have in store doesn't include whispering to random sleeping people in broken sentences that then need to be slowed down all to get "santa clause."

Seriously? Why?

And I really like when you say we can tell your sleeping cause of all your sleep noises, yep, airtight.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Couldn't listen, as im on slow data. I just wanted point out that a spirit of some sort may not be talking about Santa. If I were you, I would set the recorder every night for a least a week. All the evp taken together might tell a story, and help you figure out what, if anything, you're dealing with. Have you begun any occult practices? Bought any old trinkets? New to your home?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm hearing it breathe heavily and ask, "Is it fire?" At around 7 seconds.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marky83

Couldn't listen, as im on slow data. I just wanted point out that a spirit of some sort may not be talking about Santa. If I were you, I would set the recorder every night for a least a week. All the evp taken together might tell a story, and help you figure out what, if anything, you're dealing with. Have you begun any occult practices? Bought any old trinkets? New to your home?

Ive been setting the recorder every night for the last 5 months. I was just curious to see if I talked in my Sleep but turns out I have Spirits talking to me in my sleep. I dont do any Occult practices but we have been doing a lot a remolding on are House. Are House is small but we got a new garage door, Bathroom, and Roof. And I think all the construction "woke" it up. I have a notebook of all the phrases I have captured and nothing concrete comes forward except for the fact that I have captured family members names who have passed recently and some who I have never even met. I have got 1st and last names as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What's the metallic grinding noises? Can't really make out any words if those are what you're referring to.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
What's the metallic grinding noises? Can't really make out any words if those are what you're referring to.

Its the audio program i used to slow the sound down.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Sorry for hijacking this thread. I am severely new to this site and I have no idea where to go to post my first thread! Can someone please assist me?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtticusBaal1
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Sorry for hijacking this thread. I am severely new to this site and I have no idea where to go to post my first thread! Can someone please assist me?

I think you need to make 20 posts before you can author a thread. Here is a link to the Freshman's forum, which should probably help you out
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join