It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lovely new twist to the "knockout game"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Was waiting for the coward to come in and threaten murder with a gun.

You've got things just a tad bit skewed there.

A coward is someone who comes along and sucker punches a old man 4x his age, from...behind. That is a coward. Actually, had he done it from the front, he'd still be a wretched little pissant coward with delusions of manhood, who wouldn't dare even approach someone more his age or size. Old men, and small women and children probably being more his speed.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't know if that's any sort of new twist to it. This whole knockout game was basically about picking on those who dont expect it, or wont be likely to fight back, or have a response. After all you dont see all these punks go up to anybody that looks like they can knock them out quick even after a sucker punch in the back of the head, they generally pick on older people, or smaller, or women, or just anybody who is not going to expect it, or well you get the picture.

Eventually though they may try to play that on the wrong old guy, I know there was something about a punk thug who tried it already or tried to tazer a guy waiting for his daughter at the buss, and got shot. But sooner or latter they may pick on an old guy who can fight back, hopefully somebody will film that short encounter, I am thinking it will go down along or a mixture of these two vids. Somebody is going to get knocked out, that's for sure.

Some people just have no clue how weak the human chin and head is, lets just say it was not designed to get hit. Sucker punching anybody in the back of the head is grounds for using anything, or any weapon at the victims disposal.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join