It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations America you have taken over ATS!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It took this election for you to be sure of that?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Of course, for many in the US, it doesn't get much weirder than the idea of an actual criminal with a mafia style organization and an actual shadow government who runs around campaigning through honest to god projection (accusing her opponent of everything she either directly does or has associated with her org) is running with an uncouth reality TV star and no one can decide if he's in on the charade or not.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
a reply to: UKTruth

It took this election for you to be sure of that?

Sure? Yes, I'd say so. It's good to see the evidence to come to light. It's been more of a confirmation.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh i dont know, it seems all of them since JFK have been as bad if not a lot worse. The only difference is we have the internet now and people can find all the bad stuff out much quicker than before.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

I think we can also thank the All-mighty ban hammer.

Alot of good members who posted great threads are gone.
edit on 28-10-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Of course, for many in the US, it doesn't get much weirder than the idea of an actual criminal with a mafia style organization and an actual shadow government who runs around campaigning through honest to god projection (accusing her opponent of everything she either directly does or has associated with her org) is running with an uncouth reality TV star and no one can decide if he's in on the charade or not.

Nice sentence.

I can't argue with that.

Maybe some historical compare-and-contrast would make for even more acute weirdness. I'm trying to think of stuff that is election free, personally. I kinda have a small backlog of ideas I might work through. It's just the work of making it good. What I would like to do is edit other people's stuff (I'm down with OPS) and handle the thread formatting and multimedia content. I'm feeling lazy, but creative. I have mad threading skills, but they are pretty old school, with some tweaks.

I'm rambling.

Anyhow: Good point.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join