It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teotihuacan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hello, Welcome to Teotihuacan

Presenting: Streaks of Gold

As you can clearly see this is not Teotihuacan but we are very close to it. With places like Puma Punku that have Quick Crete stones that have these shapes in them...

And you can clearly see that Ancient Man were telling us in the future that one day would have our green plantations marked by streaks of gold. Obviously being a circuitry board. Our heaven is dependency on technology!

This is Teotihuacan

People were inspired to build such large and grandiose structures and attribute them to the Sun and the Moon. But why obviously the sun being a life giver is something to honor. But the Moon is a great question. Night is the absence of the Sun and everything depending on the Sun surely would not want to celebrate it's absence.

It must be because the Sun was attributed to a great king who sailed across a mighty ocean much like the sun does the sky.

And the moon was attributed to a great queen that did the same. And both of them must have proven with great detail. That not only made you believe past all the great technology they brought with them but also believing in them with your heart and soul.

That kind of belief transcends time and it also transcends race and species.

Those people knew that the moon was not real proof of this is that they symbolize the moon with the crescent moon. If you pay attention at all the moon like god and everything else on the planet snitches what the truth is no matter how good it is at hiding it.

And the crescent moon is a snitch that it can cloak and uncloak. Otherwise why would anyone attribute the night with the moon. You would just mark tiny dots in a sky and point to the day and say absent of the sun.

It means that while we are very technologically dependent we are being told to believe through what is natural and what mother nature has intended you to see.

Why advancement is necessary it's also good to stay rooted and see that everything from top to bottom no matter how primitive still believes in the same Sun and Moon that all life depend on.

And that kind of love builds cities,nations, and galactic kingdoms.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Galactic KLingdoms

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Try Ama Dons!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Teotihuacan

that there is a truck load and a half of bullsh@@.

you do realize that the Aztec were kind of a blood thirsty people and didn't care for many others than themselves don't you.
most of the gods were war gods, and the main one was Huitzilopochtli.
and do you know what they thought their gods like to eat? human hearts and blood. and just how did they get that many hearts and blood? why war of course, and the prisoners of those wars.

according to their own legend they once sacrificed over 80.000 people to rededicate the very pyramid you posted in your OP.

plus the nobles worked the sh@@ out of the commoners.

no there was no love fest going on in the Aztec Empire.

edit on 27-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

And you can clearly see that Ancient Man were telling us in the future that one day would have our green plantations marked by streaks of gold. Obviously being a circuitry board. Our heaven is dependency on technology!

another thing, does this look like a circuit board.

Teotihuacan cropped out from google earth.

looks nothing like one.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Great post! I agree with the circuit board theory; the place is over 500-2000 years old and the Spanish destroyed as much as was physically possible.

I can see the place when it was built, with gold lining the buildings etc...the Mayans didn't become "violent and blood-thirsty" until after the Gods left.

If you don't believe the Gods were ever here and you think that the entire idea of this having anything to do with naturally occurring energy being harvested and manipulated into usable energy by a so-called "primitive" culture that somehow built symmetrically perfect pyramids on virtually every continent on the planet.....is ridiculous, then call me a Madman and be on your way.

It's my username for good reason.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

another thing, does this look like a circuit board.

Teotihuacan cropped out from google earth.

looks nothing like one.

Actually yes I can see it. Might want to re-adjust your glasses.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Teotihuacan because: no #s given

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Actually they followed Quetzalcoatl. And the only reason they sacrificed anyone was because someone told them that they are an electrical body called a soul trapped in their fleshy prison called the body. And after he died or convinced them to kill him like Jesus did. They thought it was normal to take aliens reincarnated among them and blow sun shine up bikini bottoms behind and release them from the fleshy prison.

It was a psychological evaluation to see if mankind was sacrificing then for later. If they were then they were meant to be a history lesson. They knew that because the gods told them that. They weren't blood thirsty as your local christian baptist would have you believe.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

that there is a truck load and a half of bullsh@@.

you do realize that the Aztec were kind of a blood thirsty people and didn't care for many others than themselves don't you.

Teotihuacan is not an Aztec site originally.

Harte

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teotihuacan
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Actually they followed Quetzalcoatl. And the only reason they sacrificed anyone was because someone told them that they are an electrical body called a soul trapped in their fleshy prison called the body. And after he died or convinced them to kill him like Jesus did. They thought it was normal to take aliens reincarnated among them and blow sun shine up bikini bottoms behind and release them from the fleshy prison.

I'd recommend you do a little reading on the Mesoamerican cultures.
Either that or, instead of posting utter tripe, you could just chime in and say "I don't know squat about this," since that is what your post proclaims to everyone anyway.

Harte

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Beautiful place, thought it funny my avatar is same as pic! Lol. Not quite but yeah the layout crossed my mind as well, spent a couple days climbing up and over everything, ya gotta really see it to believe it

edit on 27-10-2016 by tayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Teotihuacan is not an Aztec site originally.

well, yes as far as the narrative that is promoted for the tourist trade it is.

but if you want to get technical, and depending on how far back you want to go and how much of the valley area you want to look at. i would have to say that first the Toltecs ( although arguable as myth) Acolhua and the Tepanecs were the there first. or maybe the (unkown founders) of the city called Teotihuacan.

but if you want to go further back it would be the Tlatilcans then the Cuicuilca culture. i guess you could maybe say these people were part of what was called the Mexica.

but as i said, as far as the tourist trade the three culture group of Tenochtitlan, Texcoco, and Tlacopan, and later incorporated conquered tribes.

you know that there were so many tribes in that area it's kinda hard to keep them straight and it's been a long time since school and my studying them.

i can't recall just how many are said to have been in the area, for some reason the number 50 or more keeps coming to mind.

edit on 27-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You should look into the varying myths of the death of Quetzalcoatl.

Also see about why the Mesoamericans performed human sacrifice. The Maya thought the Sun would stop if they didn't do it.
Hardly a belief in some sort of soul/reincarnation

Harte

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Also see about why the Mesoamericans performed human sacrifice. The Maya thought the Sun would stop if they didn't do it.

Harte

He promised to come back when he left. And from then on out all the orientals in South America believed that any white man with my Odin body on was the return of Quetzalcoatl. Unfortunately they were sacrificing them for the gengar that would return as they did know and was smart enough that the man they was looking for was the loudest man in the universe.

They did so as job security if you were looked at as a demi-god and you were king. And you get news one day that another demi-god has been born you would have to sell the anxiety that that demi-god is going to replace you.

So throw an original god talking about being released from a fleshy prison to job security against other demi-gods and your going to get sacrifice.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
Beautiful place, thought it funny my avatar is same as pic! Lol. Not quite but yeah the layout crossed my mind as well, spent a couple days climbing up and over everything, ya gotta really see it to believe it

How was it? Enjoy the sights did ye?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teotihuacan

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

He promised to come back when he left. And from then on out all the orientals in South America believed that any white man with my Odin body on was the return of Quetzalcoatl. Unfortunately they were sacrificing them for the gengar that would return as they did know and was smart enough that the man they was looking for was the loudest man in the universe.

They did so as job security if you were looked at as a demi-god and you were king. And you get news one day that another demi-god has been born you would have to sell the anxiety that that demi-god is going to replace you.

So throw an original god talking about being released from a fleshy prison to job security against other demi-gods and your going to get sacrifice.

That is so rediculous that even the ancestors Facepalmed you 120 years ago

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

I'm going to need something more thought provoking then the cutting of ones knees with a one liner and no facts to back it.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Teotihuacan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well to begin with, Quetzalcoatl, the Feathered or Rainbow serpent, is a central Meso American deity, why would any of your so-called "orientals" in south America, worship or even care.

The earliest representations of feathered serpents appear in the Olmec culture (circa 1400-400 BCE).[2] Most surviving representations in Olmec art, such as Monument 19 at La Venta and a painting in the Juxtlahuaca cave (see below), show it as a crested rattlesnake, sometimes with feathers covering the body, and often in close proximity to humans.

So, you see the feathered serpent predates Teotihuacan bu nearly by nearly a thousand years.
It wasnt until fairly late that the deity became anthropomorphic.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Yes it was a rainbow serpent deity get that. Across the Rainbow bridge back to Asgard he went with cow horns on his mane.

He was also a blonde haired blue eyed man that promised a return.

i don't know how well your intuitive thought processes work but those south Americans are a mix of orientals which are Natives that are not so Native, and Middle Easterners which are Latino.

It's not rocket science.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Looks like we're done here.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join