It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Know The Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Follow me down the rabbit hole, I will tell you a story that will hopefully open your eyes and lead you on a path of self empowerment, share and participate, because at the end I'll offer you the key to save the world.

Our story beginns with a man called John Lennon and an alien encounter that left physical, touchable evidence. As Uri Geller tells it:

video youtube app

Pretty good, right? But not exactly the point, the question is, what are aliens?
From an essay of Colin Wilson

And little more about Uri and his work with The Nine

...and...

So forget all you thought you knew so far, there are no extraterrestrials visiting earth, there are no demons, angels and no god. It's much better, read carefully:

They don't even refer to themselves as beings, they're forces, as natural as gravity, electromagnetism, time and you're in contact with them anyways, there is nothing special you have to do just:
wake up!

You don't have to believe me, try it, experience it. Sit down as if you'd want to meditate, relax, focus on your breathe, your hand rests with an open palm facing upwards on your knees, your index finger and your thumb forming a circle without touching, be in the moment, let all thoughts arise and leave, flow through you without attachment.
Then ask "Are you there?"
Your fingers will involuntarily touch, like an electronic impulse. You can ask whatever you want, have fun, but keep it a bit civilised, we want them to work with us, for us actually. But they're really over the god stuff, so don't get "holy".
And some questions will be answered with obvious lies, don't ask about the future.
Also you'd need to be a strong "medium" like Uri is, if you want to get poltergeist like action. But it's possible, so don't freak out if it happens, it's a good thing.

But voices actual voices in your head is always mental illness. Sorry, maybe a stress reaction, not to be judgmental, happens to the best and such, just really not what I am trying to convey here.
Voice recordings, texts and so on, on the other hand appearing on your phone, pc, etc that's what we are looking for!
So go ahead record yourself while experimenting! We all want proof, right?
I am sorry before you ask, no I don't have anything. Mostly because I just as I wrote it came up with the idea to do that...*facepalm
Happy Contact!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Uri Geller is a well known con man and fraud.

Check out YouTube for a video of Johnny Carson humiliating the fake spoon bender.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

True story: he was on a TV show, where he made that thing to get dead clocks running again and let the audience in front of the TV bend spoons with him and I tried and it totally worked. Both.

Thank God there are no attempts of spreading disinfo and discredit people concerning UFO and such, right? Because if, mate you'd have been totally obviously fooled....

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Jacques Vallé is a credible source and a VERY intelligent person.

I believe in him when he tells us we're being visited from Extraterrestrials beings ever since the dawn of men on Earth.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

The only problem is: that is not what Jacques Vallée is saying. No extraterrestrials.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am looking for a text message from beyond? Will standard rates apply or how will that work? Will it be 0-11 number?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Ah so you thought there were only nine...

The supreme importance of the Ennead and Horus in the New Kingdom is demonstrated by their allocation to the first ten divisions of the Royal cubit rule - an important measure of length throughout dynastic Egypt and which was particularly employed in royal monuments.

Ennead

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

The tenth is Horus and not part of the original 9. As you surely know Horus later became "merged" with Jesus and both were produced through "other means" than physical procreation. So yes still nine. If we'd count every "hybrid" we would soon talk about the thousand and they're neither "gods" or humans.

It even says so in your quote the enead and horus, plus from the link

I guess the 4 semi-humans are the material used to produce people like the Pharaoh, horus and jesus?
edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

But since we are already talking myth Semele has always been my favourite.
Why?

In it we learn Zeus true form from a human perspective, pretty telling, right? Pure energy. And Dionysos was saved through the same advanced "technology that allowed Isis to have Horus after Osiris was already dead...

edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Horus as the tenth was seen as the totality of the Nine and could be disassembled into his constituent parts, so how do you imagine the pretentious American Nine could represent that, i shall be the penis declareth one and another i the ass.......?

It's a nonsense in terms of the culture they were misappropriating, the substitution of Nine Egyptian Gods for Nine Americans was a bad deal, as Trump would say.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hey People: I always enjoy your threads, though I think you focus too much on a singular belief issue or pattern, and then it becomes self affirming for you in your research. First, this:

But voices actual voices in your head is always mental illness. Sorry, maybe a stress reaction, not to be judgmental, happens to the best and such, just really not what I am trying to convey here.

Though I believe you are quite intelligent, I don't think you are qualified, exactly, to make that wholesale, definitive judgement. You even contradict that by referencing Dr. Vinod's "channeling" of the Nine in 1952. Channeling, by definition, (from Dictionary.com) means in one sense:

the practice of professedly entering a meditative or trancelike state in order to convey messages from a spiritual guide.
Surely this process would involve the sensory structure of hearing.

I don't wish to debate voice to skull tech with you because I don't sense this is really what your thread is about. But there have been lawsuits waged and won over such technology being used to harass people, who don't test as schizophrenic or any other DSM related diagnosis that would explain auditory hallucinations, indicating mental illness.
Now, that's not to say that anyone hearing voices is being technologically harassed. But saying definitively it's always mental illness does a disservice to the search for knowledge, and stopping such technology being used on people.

link to lawsuit

PSYCHOTRONIC WEAPONS-SPACE PRESERVATION ACT-House Resolution bill 2977-Brain manipulation from a distance-2001-2002

Last year, in October, the Congressman Dennis J. Kucinich introduced in the American Congress a bill, obliging the American president to get engaged in the negotiations aimed at the ban of space based weapons. In this bill the definition of a weapon system includes: any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations or the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations" (12). As in all legislative acts quoted in this article the bill counts with sound, light or electromagnetic stimulation of human brain. Psychotronic weapons remain, at least for a layman uninformed of secret military research, in the sphere of science fiction, since so far none of the published scientific experiments was presented in the way which would allow for its replication. That it is feasible to manipulate human behavior with the use of subliminal, either sound or visual, messages is now generally known. This is why in most of the countries the use of such technologies, without consent of the user, is banned. Devices using light for the stimulation of the brain show another way how the light flashing in certain frequencies could be used for the manipulation of human psychic life. As for the sound, a report on the device transmitting a beam of sound waves, which can hear only persons at whom the beam of sound waves is targeted, appeared last year in the world newspapers. The beam is formed by a combination of sound and ultrasound waves which causes that a person targeted by this beam hears the sound inside of his head. Such a perception could easily convince the human being that it is mentally ill. The acts presented in this article suggest that with the development of technology and knowledge of the functioning of human brain new ways of manipulation of human mind keep emerging. One of them seems to be the electromagnetic energy. Though in the open scientific literature only some 30 experiments were published, supporting this assumption (1),(2), already in 1974, in the USSR, after successful testing with military unit in Novosibirsk, the installation Radioson (Radiosleep) was registered with the Government Committee on the Matters of Inventions and Discoveries of the USSR, described as a method of induction of sleep by means of radio waves (3), (4), (5)…

22. Dear Senator-Attorney Letter included:

We seek your office’s assistance in initiating hearings and a fact-finding congressional inquiry into the government agencies and/or private companies that are targeting citizens. Many citizens are desperate to be freed from the disturbing, intrusive and oppressive targeting.

Evidence supports the conclusion that weapons exist that could be used against individuals, based on U.S. Patent and Trademark Office filings, public releases by agencies, and other technologies that indicate the level of technological sophistication. The weapons are believed to be based on electromagnetism, microwaves, sonic waves, lasers and other types of directed energy, and were characterized as “psychotronic” in Rep. Dennis Kucinich’s draft of House Resolution 2977, the Space Preservation Act of 2001. Furthermore, it is undeniable that government agencies have tested citizens without permission in the past; for example, the CIA’s human experimentation discussed in Orlikow v. U.S., 682 F.Supp. 77 (D.D.C. 1988), secretly administered lysergic acid diethylamide discussed in United States v. Stanley, 483 U.S. 669 (1987), and military chemical experimentation as discussed in Congressional Committee Report 103-97, 103d Congress, 2d Session, S. Prt. 103-97 (Dec. 8, 1994). Lastly, the sheer numbers of people complaining of being targeted, including people with post-graduate degrees and a lifetime of achievements, and the similarities in symptoms tend to outweigh a dismissive response based on charges of anecdotal evidence or group paranoia.

there is a certain risk of sounding too conspiratorial, however, common denominators such as physical symptoms and medical reports, surveillance scenarios, harassment techniques, and more can be readily established.

I highly recommend reading in full the details of this lawsuit, containing a great deal of verifiable information. The military has admitted for some time to having, at the least, a non lethal (lol) weapon called active denial. But this rabbit hole goes much, much deeper.

Having said all that, as I've said before in one of your threads, I think it wise to consider that it's not just one thing or another. It's many things. There could be aliens, for instance. And then there could be MILABS, leaving the person with the memory of an alien abduction, rather than their being used for human experimentation, which is supposed to be against our constitution, and most certainly against our human rights. And then people can also suffer from temporal lobe, seizure like hallucinations, but one must also remember that these can most certainly be induced, artificially, as well.

In short, I think your rabbit hole is only making it to the gopher level.....
regards,
tetra

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hehe
I really appreciate your input, just wanted you to know that, before I go on and say:

You're absolutely wrong, imho.
It's always nine. The council of nine to punish mankind, the nine muses representing everything and as I said before the nine from ennead (+horus)
The babylonians had nine months, right?
9 planets in astrology.
Nine home world's in norse mythology... where 9 is in general pretty dominant.

It's nine, Horus just wanted to feel important, typical human. Pray to me, me, me....

edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Spelled nursery instead of norse

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

lol. Do you ever listened to him? Or just saying?

'cause your claim makes zero sense to me

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I just really believe (you're right not know) there is a difference, I tried channelling myself and never heard voices, it's more a forming of a meaning, in lack of better terms, not hearing, my ears got nothing to do with it, and also not the auditory cortex.
The psychotronic stuff really is not my area of expertise. So that's an okay maybe mental illness plus that for you.

Abductees never physically leave. That's a fact. Your rabbit hole seems to be a detour to nowhere. But keep it coming, all input is welcome.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
On the last page of his last book "Forbidden Science Volume 3", JV disavows the ETH
and mentions that occult factors are definitely involved, but does not go into them.

That's Jacques Vallee!

Kev

Have you ever read anything he wrote?
source thread

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I didn't disagree with those nine elements which can for example be equated with the totality of the solar system, just that the expression of that as a singular concept was personified through the tenth, and generally not nine Americans, the evidence for this is that the Egyptians were seemingly unimaginative when it came to associating planets with Deities, all related to aspects of Horus.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

What nine Americans?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I assumed these The Council of Nine, unless they never really existed which i'd be happy enough to believe.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No they existed. But as you can read in your own link the nine refers to "nine principles of the universe yet together we are one"
Not nine Americans. The nine from all myths.

Funny to think about: the CIA knows since the 70s.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Additional musing

edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Punctuation

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

That's still as personified by nine pretentious Americans, i wouldn't mind so much if a great big American came and ate the other nine as part of the mythos and claimed to be Horus or they selected a body part of each of the Nine and created a Frankenstein Horus, otherwise i just think silly.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

No. Not personified by anyone. Nowhere does it say that. That's a misunderstanding and I don't know what made you think that.

Gene Roddenberry was one of them if you need a big American name. But I am pretty sure he ate no one.
In this short video Jacques Vallée implies he also had contact with these forces. Was at Stanford University with Uri Geller... at about 12:35

edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Time

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join