It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Muslim refugee who gets state hand-outs for his FOUR wives and 22 children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Outrage is building in Germany after it was revealed that a Syrian refugee is claiming social benefits for his FOUR wives and 22 children. Ghazia A. - whose full name has not been disclosed - fled Syria in 2015 and headed to Germany via Turkey, accompanied by his four wives and 23 children - but one of the daughters has now married and is currently living in Saudi Arabia. According to Muslim tradition, a man is allowed to have up to four wives as long as he can support them financially. Germany does not officially recognize polygamy but is footing the bill for his clan nonetheless.

Ghazia A. fled Syria in 2015 and headed to Germany via Turkey. He has another daughter who married and is living in Saudi Arabia. The refugee had to choose one wife to be his 'official' partner. The 49-year-old is not often at this main home as he visits his other wives. A neighbor of Ghazia told Bild that he is often absent from his 'main' family while visiting other wives and children. 'According to our religion I have the duty to visit each family equally and not to prioritize any of them,' Ghazia A. told Bild. The story has caused a storm on social media. 'Of course, the #Syrian (49) lives with his 4 women & 22 children from #Social benefits, from what else?!' one person noted in a tweet.

A German financial manager released his calculation of what the German state is paying to the entire family annually. On the website of the Employers' Association he estimated that the refugees are getting roughly 360,000 Euro per year. But there is no official confirmation on what they receive.

'I am practically always on my way to be with my family – yet I would gladly like to work,' added Ghazia A. Back in his home country he used to earn money with his car sharing and car service business which covered raising his extended clan. Some people believe the case reflects the 'new reality' in Germany since it opened its doors to over a million people. 'The new reality in the big canton – nice Friday to you all. My neighbour has 4 women and 23 children,' one message said. Another one claimed that the 'the Syrian with 4 women and 23 children is now being sold to us as a new normality.' According to Guido Göbel, a local official in Montabaur, covering the financial expenses for the Syrian family is not easy. However, he said that the case is an 'exemption.'

LINK

This has been a hot topic in Germany for some time now. In a past ATS thread I mentioned the dangers of letting these unvetted people within Europe and that they would bring 3 to 4 wives with a couple dozen children with them making the one million unvetted immigrants turn into twenty to twenty five million immigrants arriving AND this in only one country not Europe.....

The Europeans will soon be a minority in Europe.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is the part that gets me...

According to Muslim tradition, a man is allowed to have up to four wives as long as he can support them financially.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Outrage is building in Germany after it was revealed that a Syrian refugee is claiming social benefits for his FOUR wives and 22 children.

While it is true that Ghazia A. did try to make that claim, his "needs unit" was finally defined as a family of 7 (one wife and 5 children), according with German welfare law. Just saying.

There is no such thing.
edit on 26-10-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

According to Muslim tradition, a man is allowed to have up to four wives as long as he can support them financially.

But in Germany he can have four wives and the government pays for them!

Like Trump says......."We have idiots leading us!"

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

Outrage is building in Germany after it was revealed that a Syrian refugee is claiming social benefits for his FOUR wives and 22 children.

While it is true that Ghazia A. did try to make that claim, his "needs unit" was finally defined as a family of 7 (one wife and 5 children), according with German welfare law. Just saying.

There is no such thing.

And the other 15 family members are still here receiving state benefits. These people were not sent back. Whether they were recognized as a single family unit or not.....they are here, living a better life on the tax payers backs.... Many refusing to work due to refusing to learn the German language....

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

So basically Muslims are using the welfare state to pay for their polygamy. Weird times we live in...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Irrespective of the money issue, the important thing about this example is that it demonstrates why the US, Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, Australia and New Zealand will be predominately Muslim within 20 years or just one (1) generation.

In order for a culture to maintain it self for more than 25 years , the required fertility rate is 2.11 children per family.

Current birth rates for European white countries is:

France 1.8
England 1.6
Greece 1.3
Germany 1.3
Italy 1.2

It all has to do with the birth rates people.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Irrespective of the money issue, the important thing about this example is that it demonstrates why the US, Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, Australia and New Zealand will be predominately Muslim within 20 years or just one (1) generation.

In order for a culture to maintain it self for more than 25 years , the required fertility rate is 2.11 children per family.

France 1.8
England 1.6
Greece 1.3
Germany 1.3
Italy 1.2

You are 100% correct and most Europeans do not want to admit this and I can understand this however it does not change the facts that Muslims will rule this entire planet and it will be very soon. Most Muslims do NOT believe in condoms or protected sex and spit out a dozen or more children KNOWING it will be OK because the government pays for them.

Now I am NOT bashing all Muslims NOR am I putting them all into one basket... I guess I am speaking more about those uneducated, brain washed Muslims in the Middle East and asian countries.... where poverty is a normal accepted way of life for the majority who have been cut off from the rest of the world and here they are now in Europe confused, upset, broke with their 20 children waiting for their hand outs.......

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

yeah its basic math isnt it. But somehow people still havent gotten the message.

on a side note, and maybe this will sound racist but i dont really care, but it seems like in general white women just arent as phsysically capable of having numerous children NOW like they used to. I have a mixed family, mexican, white, and carribean black, and from the mexican side i have a step dad who is one of 15 kids......FIFTEEN......my mother is one of six children, and her mother, my grandmother, is one of 15 kids as well.

Lets face it, it comes down to some very basic TRIBAL survival behavior.....propagating the species, keeping the culture alive, etc...and europeans just arent doing it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

on a side note, and maybe this will sound racist but i dont really care, but it seems like in general white women just arent as phsysically capable of having numerous children NOW like they used to.

LOL!! White women are just as capable to have numerous children ...

However due to education, work ethics wanting the best possible for their

children, and in the name of progress they limit their families. We

in the west have the means and use them, even the Catholics have in many

instances salved their religious conscience and use contraception.

I dont believe the middle east governments put any emphasis on family life

or of controlling population, it suits them to keep most of the

population ignorant and subjugated.

I have a mixed family, mexican, white, and carribean black, and from the mexican side i have a step dad who is one of 15 kids......FIFTEEN......my mother is one of six children, and her mother, my grandmother, is one of 15 kids as well.

I have traced my family tree and in the during the 18th, and 19th, century

there were an average of ten to a family, by the 20th century the average was

three, as they strove for prosperity and a better standard of living ... and lets

face it contraception
Which made it possible .... it appears the

middle east is not big on it!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

France 1.8
England 1.6
Greece 1.3
Germany 1.3
Italy 1.2

I'm glad I dont have children. not because I want the future ahead, but because it is inevitable. Imagine an entire planet like saudi arabia. This is why the aliens wont visit us, probably have seen our future and just want to see the brake fluid and chlorine bomb explode. :/

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Now I am NOT bashing all Muslims NOR am I putting them all into one basket... I guess I am speaking more about those uneducated, brain washed Muslims in the Middle East and asian countries.... where poverty is a normal accepted way of life for the majority who have been cut off from the rest of the world and here they are now in Europe confused, upset, broke with their 20 children waiting for their hand outs.......

IE; pretty much all the refugees western nations have been forced to take in, unabated.

So now we can't say it's those in the ME who are that way, but almost globally...

and no one but one man, touted as the orange devil, has the bollocks to a acknowledge it, while running for presidency. I don't see a very bright future at all. bleak bleak death bleak suffering, oppression bleak...
edit on 26-10-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

on a side note, and maybe this will sound racist but i dont really care, but it seems like in general white women just arent as phsysically capable of having numerous children NOW like they used to.

Seriously, please stop having children. Flooding the gene pool with this sort of utter crap.

What a twit.

Fun Fact, you and your explosive baby making factory, are not doing the world any good. the human species is not in danger. We don't need survival of the fittest. All you are doing, with your TRIBAL mentality, is making everyone else suffer poverty.

Good stuff man, wear a condom. thanks.

edit on 26-10-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Yes. Entirely different topic though.

Talking about the actual problem is much more expedient then talking about polygamy, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Talking about the actual problem is much more expedient then talking about polygamy, wouldn't you agree?

Well, IMO, I disagree with polygamy. If I love someone with all my heart why do I need another one? Isn't one enough? It is for me.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
"This has been a hot topic in Germany for some time now."

In which germany? Eastern germany?
It seems like that.
I am a news junky, but i never heard about that issue.
Might be that one finds such stuff on special channels like Kopp-Verlag, BILD, MailOnline and other (rightwinger) propaganda channels, but their truthfulness is the same like that of CNN and FOX...

I really never heard of that story, never ever. Seems that it was a BILD issue, for the special educated Springer-Verlag(Atlantikbrücke. "Funny" how there is never a critics section on the english wikipedia pages)) propaganda disciples.
So there was never ever any outrage in germany about this story, at least not under the average and educated citizens here, that are not rightwinger populists.

Might be that such stories circle under the "Wir sind das Volk" screamers, under the AfD voters that choose cutting their own social welfare, for more neoliberalism(that made them social welfare recipients), for more surveillance(like the GeStaPo would have loved it)...

But that was never any issue or even "outrage" in germany, at most in "dark, brown germany".
For the simple reason that everybody knows the motives behind and the truthfulness of media like BILD( or MailOnline), that only reaches a very little and special part of germans, those not so educated ones, the BILD believers and "Deutschland über alles" germans...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Germany does not officially recognize polygamy but is footing the bill for his clan nonetheless.

Regardless of the parental lineage of these children and the spouse of their mother, these people need refuge. Should they be disqualified because of their cultural traditions and the situation in which they unwittingly find themselves? Should they disqualified because they're all related?

edit on 26-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I have no problem with polygamy as long as its not at the tax payers expense.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Well, IMO, I disagree with polygamy. If I love someone with all my heart why do I need another one? Isn't one enough? It is for me.

For you.

But everyone is diffrent.

Why is it up to the government to regulate the bedroom or heart?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

is that new information to you?, pretty standard islamic rule. its rare they do have 4 wifes as they all need to be treated the same in terms of attetion and gifts etc. Not many can afford to do this so they dont. out of all the mulim refugees out there this is the first i have heared of this so i doubt many more will benefit from the £360,000 per year. not bad in terms of probability

as to wether the german goverment have accepted this then its the gverments fault rather than the muslim. Wouldnt you do the same if you was in the same position? Feel sorry for Germany, wish Angela Merkel will just dissapeare or evenone else leaves the EU

top topics

<<   2 >>

join