It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Fake ET Invasion To Stop Vote?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Not very promising. It's an interesting discussion and delves into the realm of insanity as told by Fetzer.

It's been a while since I've listened to Rense but they offer the American public a deep look at what most of us have unanswered questions to.

They totally Expose what's going on, and what's being pushed that most people aren't fully aware of.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

I'm leaving on the 3rd. If there is a fake alien invasion I will cry that I missed it.

With the Tom Delong - Podesta ufo emails... not that I trust Rense.
edit on 26-10-2016 by thesungod because: the

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

I'm leaving on the 3rd. If there is a fake alien invasion I will cry that I missed it.

With Tom Delong - Podesta ufo emails... not that I trust Rense.

lol yeah but it would be entertaining for sure.

I used to listen to Rense just for the focus of their topics and the guests/callers.

It's changed a hell of a lot in the past 10 yrs. Now it's all over the board. But they pose some good questions and offer information not in the main stream news.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

Not very promising. It's an interesting discussion and delves into the realm of insanity as told by Fetzer.

It's been a while since I've listened to Rense but they offer the American public a deep look at what most of us have unanswered questions to.

They totally Expose what's going on, and what's being pushed that most people aren't fully aware of.

They don't expose anything.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If it does happen, it will most likely be blamed on Russia...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
If it does happen, it will most likely be blamed on Russia...

im telling people now "russia made me do it"

i do believe there will be an alien "invasion" of some kind. The christian world has dropped the ball on cutting edge biblical research and interpretation especially regarding last day events. Satan will not come as Jesus Christ from the bible......he WILL come as some kind of savior, "christ" type, probably an "alien" for lack of a better word.....it will put the capstone on the illuminati new world order pyramid of power......

its getting close...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Next time you might wanna try listening to the Video.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

From every comment I seem to see anymore,even if it were real many will be yelling"CGI" so who knows how that would play out,might fool some backwood folk perhaps,a few tin foiled sorts

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

From every comment I seem to see anymore,even if it were real many will be yelling"CGI" so who knows how that would play out,might fool some backwood folk perhaps,a few tin foiled sorts

You're right sir, yes you are.

top topics

join