It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Meteor 2016 - An Illustrated Guide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yes, in your favor, because you favor Hillary Clinton.

The propaganda used against, evokes emotions of hatred against 'the Right as presented by corporate media'. You hear snippets of words from speeches, these snippets illicit separate responses depending on your political stance.

Why would you vote for Hillary, when in reality she is pro-war in the Middle East? Unless you are pro-war, I can understand why people would vote for Trump, 'get the oil'; but under Hillary at the end of the day it's 'get the oil'.

I don't think it really matters which one takes office. Trump is 'repeal and replace' Obamacare for socialized healthcare, Hillary is 'update' Obamacare for socialized healthcare. What difference does it make?

People are manipulated, people will be manipulated, people have always been manipulated; and there is nothing you can do to stop it without gaining full control over what they see and hear (so you can manipulate them into your worldview).

Let me ask you, if you are so adept at human psychology, what is your take on me?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I favor Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie Sanders. I favor Jill Stein, and both Obamas. I favor the Pope and the Dalai Lama and Eddie Izzard. I favor FDR and the New Deal, and MLK Jr....who said:
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

Colbert and Stewart, Kate McKinnon and Seth Myers, John Oliver and even Trevor Noah.......

Amy and Nick and Seth and Kate......Madigan and Black and Davis and Berbiglia....
Maniscalco and Sykes and Cedric and Hart......

Those are the people I favor.
edit on 10/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Let me ask you, if you are so adept at human psychology, what is your take on me?

You are bright, and enjoy confrontation.

You fancy yourself to be ironical in your writing, and aim for philosophical sophistication.
You are not easy to pin down, dancing all over the place without a consistent message (or if you have a clear message, belaboring too much the reveal) (in other words, you're becoming too vague and sabatoging your own premise).

You are a bridge-builder, but also have the destruction code in your hand......I'm kind of the same way. I was once told that a woman had assessed me as an "advance and retreat" type of personality......

skittish.

Confident, but still shaky about the confidence. OR: Obfuscational and vague, combative and snide.

what would you like to hear?

astute and clever? Brilliant and insightful?

Subtle but packing a powerful punch?

sigh

I just want to have some real dialogue. Yes, you are an enigmatic correspondent. I feel I would like to really engage in a discussion, but don't feel confident that you are actually interested in that --- but rather that you want only to destroy me or the thread or my point or your opposition in general.

so, you tell me....

how'd I do?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Yes, in your favor, because you favor Hillary Clinton.

You keep saying this as though if you repeat it often enough it will become fact.

But you are taking it out of context (as is the wont of all Trumpsters):

She is the only candidate who is offered up to get him out of the way. Voting for a write-in, or Johnson or Stein or 'none'is not going to help anything.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

edit on 10/28/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Wigs, I love that "Dare to be Batman".

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Isn't it a great pic?? Perfect caption. And how he's looking directly at the camera. LOL!!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
SciFri on NPR:

Six inch birds travel halfway around the world in flight for 10 months in flight the entire time. The birds sleep in flight.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
THE WOLFPACK

Now streaming on Netflix.

I have taken an intermission so that I can alert all of you to this very true story....

fascinating.

A group of brothers come of age in Manhattan and go from total isolation with only movies and a home-schooling mom and a controlling antisocial father who "doesn't love the idea of work."

His children are kept confined, but not poorly educated or neglected. Abused, absolutely.

This is what happens when the alt-right infects a family. It portrays a family with a patriarch who has bought Prison Planet and David Icke and all the most diabolical psyops.......a mother who was a "flower child" from a midwestern farm and always wanted her kids to be raised with meadows around them, and being outdoors. She is a licensed teacher and homeschools them.

The dad rarely comes out of his room.

The kids fulfill their creative impulses by re-enacting and by participating in costume while watching movies. The mom included.
Finally, one of them at 15 decides to sneak out wearing a home-made mask (very convincing as a 10th floor window face) similar to Michael in the Halloween or whatever slasher series....

Anyway --- the kids 'bust out' in an original and quite poignant way. It's extraordinary.

It's quite disturbing, and very pertinent....maybe as dessert after the election.

edit on 11/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Do you think that the color scheme and figural composition of that photo is manipulated? And if so, what does it say to you symbollically?

I found it rather alarming. And also, who's the dame dressed in Hillary's same color pictured just above her head?

Who was that woman in the red dress and gold/diamond bling with all the cleavage and the white gloves and glasses and 'texting' things???

If the colors were photo-shopped, it would be to associate biblical characters from the apocalypse to the true believers.

If we are going to associate characters: Hillary Clinton is the scarlet woman, Donald Trump is the scarlet beast, the Cardinal is a reference to the seven heads(number of hills Rome was built on), the ten kings are the MSM media.

15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on[d] the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

source

I'm not too big on coincidences, but I do believe in self-fulfilling prophecies. Could this be explaining the current anti-Clinton news coverage of late? Using this interpretation, it would be Donald Trump is the antichrist, and will win the election.

Then the apocalypse begins...

That's reading a little too much into the tea leaves though.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Early voting in North Hollywood yesterday had lines as long as 3 hours.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hey readers and participants:

Let's use this thread to upload our own photos and memes and sort make a "Power Point Presentation" out of it ---
it's nearly over. There are multiple thousands of images, photos, articles, videos, etc.

Let's do the world a service and help them realize what the f just happened here.
A repository. Like "Earworm."

Yes, the whole site is an example, but we can make a little 'sub-topic' of how we all curate the items from the internet.
Illustrations, etc.
Within T/C of course. Someday, some young anthropologist might figure out how to read compact discs and hard drives and thumb drives, and it'll be a treasure trove of information about this one little corner of the world and how dysfunctional we all are.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Suffer with me! I'm at home, watching Comedy Central on TV, and MSNBC online, taking notes and watching this event take place. It's no less exciting a production than the Hunger Games series' end.

This is insanity. It is at once laughably hilarious, and heartbreaking.

The two devices are airing very different ads. Online MSNBC ia non-partisan ads about pharma, and thoughty commentary like Tom Brokaw suggesting that infrastructure attention would be a way to bring us together.....fix up our roads and bridges, employ millions, put a 5-cent tax on gasoline......CNN on tv showing Clinton hit ads. Comedy Central is showing comedy (Lewis Black, Key & Peele so far) CNN and CC are both airing hillary hit-pieces.

I'm going to stick with comedy and msnbc. By myself, as I sort through the trauma of this past 2 years. The world has gone insane. Today is when we prove that we can pull together ON SOMETHING.......

Trump Jr says it's all been about just forcing a fair vote and that he'll concede graciously as long as the point has been made. I applaud that. He did for the one side what Bernie did for the other.
Bernie actually pushed Hillary. I suspect that she actually met with him behind closed doors, and that as a group they have orchestrated this whole thing.

It's like the Olympics of politics. A gigantic and terrifying spectacle fed to us through a screen. Eegads.

"Black Mirror" is a horrifying analogy of it.

We are so effing screwed. We don't know what to do.

But HERE'S THE THING>

We have to move forward now. The messages have been heard. We must now REQUIRE our federal government to SORT THIS STUFF OUT. We have moved far too close to Idiocracy for this to be insignificant.

In fact, all of those folks who claim the Bible said so.......
well, SO DID IDIOCRACY

strange how we still are at each other's throats. I just watched the Clintons' arrival at their polling place. The announcer (like a parade announcer) said,

"And then, SHE WALKED IN." Duh duh duhhhnnnnn indeed.

facepalming, weeping, and can't look away all at the same time

HERE'S THE THING: This is insane. These individuals have KNOWN HISTORIES. Neither is clean and fresh. We've all known these two for decades. The Millennials have known them both all along. How is this what we've given them? good gawd. But, as a family/nation, they belong to us. They are native born celebrity leaders, conceived of, bred, born, and brought up in this country. Yet from the fringe. The one percent.

We are a nation. We have these two people as our candidates, and we are all equally part of this nation. We are A FAMILY. A NATION. But not UNDIVIDED though -- that's what we have to fix first.
edit on 11/8/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

Do we want them in our family? Well, we're deciding now. They are problem children for our society, but they are our product.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

hmmm......youtube is down now

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here's what it's like:

Waiting room with a huge anxious family and all there due to the open-heart-surgery taking place in our society right now.

Let's hope we don't muck it up beyond repair.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

This is an artistic rendering of my personally lived experience. I doubt anyone else will appreciate it, but its truly a 'logo' for me in many ways.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
YEAH SO. My internet service on SOME SITES is calling DNS errors or 404s.

This is, truly, ridiculous.

sigh

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join