It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are all going to be dropped in doggy poo poo! .... That is a prediction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It is not Hilliary vs Trump!

There are a great many adjectives and adverbs that could be used regarding the current US Election.

Banal, comedy gold, stupid ........ too many to mention.

On a more serious note, how could you believe that either of these two idiots could run the country.

Hilliary is simply despicable as are all of the people around her. She has health concerns and based on the fact that she is not telling us what they are, one can extrapolate that the news would not be to your liking, otherwise she would just come clean although her pathological lying could get in the way.

As for Trump .... the only possible ray of sunshine is that he may decide to leave a legacy and thus may start to rebuild the US infrastructure and it needs more than just a few band-aids.

This election is not about Hilliary or Trump

This election will eventually go to the running mates. Their presidency is only a sniper bullet away! Or in Hilliary's case ... just a hospital bed away.

So, that being said, who are Pence and Kaine. What do these future Presidents believe in.

They are both paid up members of the NWO and you will know them by the time the first term comes to an end.

Yet, I do not see terribly much information on either of them. Reminds me of the Shadow People.

This is where you need to look, for your own safety.

I do not have a nag in this race ... you have two that you are watching, they are entertaining. You have another two and your blinkers are preventing you from seeing clearly.

Your MSM is so far up Clinton's backside it is laughable!

You are being driven and entertained ... Nothing more. Enjoy today for tomorrow you become slaves, the best kind, ones that do not know they are slaves.

P

edit on 24/10/2016 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Enjoy today for tomorrow you become slaves, the best kind, ones that do not know they are slaves.

That train has already left the station.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I guess that is pretty much how I see it too.

I was thinking that the way they are pushing so hard to get her in offrice, even with severe health conditions, she may be getting set up by the puppeteers to be murdered after sh gets kaine in. Its probably Kaine that we should be focusing in on. Somewhere along his life path he likely met someone with elite connections.
I believe Obama met someone in Hawaii as a youth. His classmates said he was dating older white men who had alot of money, and gave him coc aine for free ( or gay sex favors). He likely met an old gay bankster puppeteer.
Im still wondering if Trump is involved too. It wouldnt surprise me, but I hope not

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Maybe the American public will finally learn something from all this, we cannot trust the mainstream media, corruption runs deep and entwined in both parties, and conspiracy theorists have been been correct all along.

I often complain about social media but it can be a great tool used to vet information that would otherwise be corrupted by the MSM.

Then again, maybe we won't learn a gd thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

We have a phrase in Australia.

The old switch-a-roo!

You have two really wacky people out front doing the shows, and two guys, Pence and Kaine, waiting in the wings.

Well after the election let us see what happens to the losers running mate. There is gold in their future, a mountain of gold I say!

I can see it a mile off. Those two actually even look like a president.

P

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Rather doggy poo than cat poo. Cat poo is just intolerable.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Is that all you have?

Where did the cat poo come from?

P

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Is that all you have?

Where did the cat poo come from?

P
You say Australia yet going on about pence and Kane. Dog poo versus cat poo. Trump is dog poo which is tolerable. Clinton is cat poo which induces vomiting and is not tolerable.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

OK

You do know you shouldn't eat either?

P

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

OK

You do know you shouldn't eat either?

P

I avoid it, but preparing for a democrat future I need to build tolerance for all kinds bull crap.

top topics

join