It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote As Much As You Like. It Will Not Change Anything.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: BlackProject

BP - Love your posts.

I wanna add one simple thing to your thread: An ATSer's vote may not count for diddly-squat ... but if we don't go out and cast it, it will be cast by control. If we do vote ... it is possible it'll be nullified, but they won't use it against us ... they won't reverse the way we've voted and cast it for the other side.

And that ... can be a double-edged sword.

Yes I wonder sometimes if all the propaganda to not vote is to make it easier to declare their choice of a winner.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren
a reply to: BlackProject

Things would of been great in my opinion had Ron Paul won the presidency. You and I both know that the puppeteers would never let someone like him in though, not a snowballs chance in hell. This country has been set on a course towards a particular goal and no amount of voting is going to change that. I'll continue to have a good laugh as I watch Trump and Clinton supporters duke it out in these forums while falling for the illusion of choice. I'm actually surprised to see how many ATSers are falling for the divide and conquer tactic.

Sorry to reply so late but yes indeed friend. I was in high hopes for Ron to win back then and instantly could see how he was ignored by all media outlets. Just shows you that they can easily ignore and push out a candidate as easy as a button press.

Does seem like all voters miss the point totally now. It means nothing to vote, the only way to make real change is to actually reject the system or portion of it as a whole but everyone has been put in a state of fear or low wage pay that they have their hands tied behind their backs. Literally military tactics, psychological conditioning.

Love the pic by the way for the voting.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Of course it is. No matter what normal citizens do, politicians, their cronies, and other insiders will still vote. And the more they can suppress the vote of everyone else, the more their own votes matter.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I agree that the two candidates are both atrocious people -- that said, the differences between them are important. If electing one over the other results in less innocent civilians killed, then it was worth voting. If it results in more social liberties, even marginally, then it was worth the vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join