It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey's Nuclear Weapons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have subscribed to Sibel Edmonds fledgling news venture "NEWSBUD" since it's inception, and checking out my latest subscribed videos stumbled upon this one from the 21st of OCT... a short clip with Sibel, according to Newsbud, BREAKING news that Turkey has had nuclear weapons for awhile.. I seem to remember some speculation on some of our past ATS Live shows, but wanted to share this clip with ATS

edit on Sun, 23 Oct 2016 19:00:15 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: sp

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Turkey has also started shelling targets outside Mosul against the wishes of the government, however it was Peshmerga who allegedly requested the assistance.

Erdogan also made a claim to Mosul citing Ottoman history as if he wants to grab some land soon. Maybe that's why over 2000 troops and 25 tanks and other artillery are stationed inside of Iraq in violation of sovereignty?? Land grab coming up to prevent the formation of Kurdistan??
edit on 10-23-2016 by worldstarcountry because: wrong city

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I am enjoying all the work that is being done over there at Newsbud!

Sibel Edmonds has always been exposing the vast level of corruption she stumbled upon, I literally just began watching this video, not surprising at all to learn they got Nukes that long ago!

The reality given the masses through the media does not reflect reality as it is, it is like a crude version of the coming matrix!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was under the assumption that Turkey always had nukes.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I have always held Sibel in high regards going back to the events after 9/11 and her efforts to expose truth...

It was interesting to see that man (can't recall his name), in the beginning of the video, saying what was reported shortly after the failed coup attempt on Erdogan, that the US nukes were moved to Romania....

Things that make you go hmmmmm......

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Those are Nato Nukes stored in turkey, In reality they are American, However, i dont believe this op to be true, Turkey has not got the ability yet to even build a nuclear power station, so i doubt they have the ability to build a nuke. Russia is currently contracted to build several power stations in Turkey which is ongoing. Turkey just does not have the knowledge to build one, It is a country that can not even manufacture a refrigerator never mind a nuclear weapon.

Unless they have bought one from somewhere which is extremely unlikely, erdoghan is too unstable and the USA, UK, And most definitely Israel would not sell them to him.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Those are Nato Nukes stored in turkey, In reality they are American, However, i dont believe this op to be true, Turkey has not got the ability yet to even build a nuclear power station, so i doubt they have the ability to build a nuke. Russia is currently contracted to build several power stations in Turkey which is ongoing. Turkey just does not have the knowledge to build one, It is a country that can not even manufacture a refrigerator never mind a nuclear weapon.

Unless they have bought one from somewhere which is extremely unlikely, erdoghan is too unstable and the USA, UK, And most definitely Israel would not sell them to him.

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought that Nato membership granted them nuclear capability, but Nato just STORES nuclear weapons there.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The recent Turkish Coup I strongly beleive was a set-up/false Flag to remove several nukes from the US storage facility at the Incirlirk Airbase and transfer them to ISIS in Syria to let off and provide the justification for immediate invasion of Syria.

Fabricated evidence will show that it came from unsecured nuclear weapons in former Soviet Union.

The next couple weeks will see the war threats go HOT in a big way in the area.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Turkey has also started shelling targets outside Mosul against the wishes of the government, however it was Peshmerga who allegedly requested the assistance.

Erdogan also made a claim to Mosul citing Ottoman history as if he wants to grab some land soon. Maybe that's why over 2000 troops and 25 tanks and other artillery are stationed inside of Iraq in violation of sovereignty?? Land grab coming up to prevent the formation of Kurdistan??

over there in middle east sunni muslims hate shia muslims. they hate each other and been fighting each other for thousands of years.

turkey is sunni. iraq mess is because they got both kurds, sunni and shia muslims and when saddam was removed, the thousand year old hatred and war with each other was renewed.

mosul is sunni muslim, and since sunni was aligned with saddam and he ruled, and the sunni's aligned with Isis and caused the civil war. turkey wants to make sure the shia army of the iraqi's dont go in and slaughter the sunni civilians for revenge.

same reason why saudi arabia and other arab nations fighting in yemen. saudis and allies are sunni muslims. yemen was controlled by sunni's. but iran backed the houthi rebels which is shia. so saudia arabia doesnt want an iran backed shia rebels in yemen as its neighbor disrupting its oil transport

turks hate kurds also but they get along with iraqi kurds. but they are killing the syrian kurds cuz they dont want them to have an independent nation when syria gets resolved, cuz kurds in turkey want a independent nation in turkey.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

Turkey kill PKK Kurds on the Iraqi border all the time even before Gulf War 2. They did not start striking Syrian Kurds until the puppets they use to pretend to be ISIS gave them an excuse and validation to violate the Syrian border.

All this talk of Kurds makes me crave for cottage cheese.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Erdogan: Mosul and Aleppo Belong to Turks (Video)

Turkish-Backed Militants Attempt to Break Kurdish YPG’s Defenses North of Aleppo City

So I see his going down in an interesting way. Turkey is utilizing its alliance with NATO as leverage against Russia as it grabs land to prevent Kurdistan from happening in a few years when all this finally blows over. And yet, they continue to sign energy deals with Russia in spite of the wishes of NATO. Turkey is playing a gambit as a double agent here for these two sides. What was it they said in The Sum of All Fears years ago?? Seems slightly as if we are seeing this move played out in front of us, checkmate!

edit on 10-24-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Erdogan: Mosul and Aleppo Belong to Turks (Video)

Turkish-Backed Militants Attempt to Break Kurdish YPG’s Defenses North of Aleppo City

So I see his going down in an interesting way. Turkey is utilizing its alliance with NATO as leverage against Russia as it grabs land to prevent Kurdistan from happening in a few years when all this finally blows over. And yet, they continue to sign energy deals with Russia in spite of the wishes of NATO. Turkey is playing a gambit as a double agent here for these two sides. What was it they said in The Sum of All Fears years ago?? Seems slightly as if we are seeing this move played out in front of us, checkmate!

turks may want mosul back cuz it was once part of the ottoman empire a long time ago, but to think turkey is going to get it is delusion.

turks have not been invited to join the attack. yes they aided with a few artillery barages but they wont be allowed to enter mosul, iraq doesnt want them there. its their call.

also its not mosul turks want, its the oil field around it. if war ends in iraq, turks dont get the black market oil anymore they selling and making money off.

its like when communism callapsed in russia, know people who were making alot of money off that black market oil stolen from russia cuz the soldiers were selling it, cuz they were not getting paid. lot of em made 5 or 6 figures and left russia to start another life elsewhere in the world. so its kind of the same thing with turkey, they getting stolen black market oil. when war ends in iraq, they wont be getting that anymore.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What are the odds that the Turkish nuclear power plants get built on geological faults? Um, actually, they will be built on the black see coast or the Mediterranean coast, the Med. coast being closer to the African tectonic plate heading north...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Yes Nato just stores them in Turkey, I have read that the Turkish military are not allowed within several miles of them.
These missiles are the closest ones to Russia, That is the reason why the USA is willing to put up with so much BS from erdoghan. That NATO base is an extremely important one to them.
edit on 24-10-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Must be true, because I saw it on Youtube. However, in this case it is not true at all.

Turkey does not have nuclear weapons, with the exception of basing US nukes at Incirlik, which are US controlled and owned. To further challenge the lie from the vid, Turkey is not even nuclear capable and could not manufacture such a weapon.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Must be true, because I saw it on Youtube. However, in this case it is not true at all.

Turkey does not have nuclear weapons, with the exception of basing US nukes at Incirlik, which are US controlled and owned. To further challenge the lie from the vid, Turkey is not even nuclear capable and could not manufacture such a weapon.

Not to mention Turkey does not have the codes needed to use the nukes. US nukes deployed under nuclear sharing use permissive action links. Without the codes the nukes cant be armed nor detonated. All US nukes have been upgraded with new CMS technology.

Not to mention the US also utilizes a 2-man launch requirement.

For those bitching about Trump and nukes even the President, who is the sole authorization to launch our nukes, is also a 2-man system, requiring the SecDef to agree to a launch.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

always?

not likely

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Let's clear few things on this thread ;

Kurds & Kurdistan : Biggest Kurdish city in the World is Istanbul where 3 million Kurds live . Kurdistan Region of Iraq has been built by Turkey and Kurdish Prime Minister of Iraq's Kurdistan region is Barzani who had Turkish passport for the last 25 years since Iranians gassed Kurds in Halepce and blamed Saddam .
Barzani is getting ready to declare seccession from Iraq and joining with Turkey which is normal because Kurds & Arabs don't get on , never did .

Mosul & Kirkuk : These cities were personal property of last Ottoman Sultan ; since the creation of Iraq by British , these cities went to a so called country named Iraq. Should Iraq splits into pieces than these 2 cities will revert back to Turkey as per Lausanne Agreement.

Nuclear Weapons : There will be no need to use them . It is a conventional war that is expected to take place .

Haarp : Turkey fully expects a Haarp induced earthquake hitting Istanbul , casualties expected to be unusually high . It is hoped that this earthquake would stop Turks in their tracks . Fat chance says Erdogan .

Erdogan : Most populary elected politician with % 52 of the vote .

Greater Israel : Quitely working behind the scenes with a hope to achieve it's aims thru subterfuge and deception as usual .

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Kurds & Kurdistan : Biggest Kurdish city in the World is Istanbul where 3 million Kurds live . Kurdistan Region of Iraq has been built by Turkey and Kurdish Prime Minister of Iraq's Kurdistan region is Barzani who had Turkish passport for the last 25 years since Iranians gassed Kurds in Halepce and blamed Saddam .
Barzani is getting ready to declare seccession from Iraq and joining with Turkey which is normal because Kurds & Arabs don't get on , never did .

Wont happen.

Mosul & Kirkuk : These cities were personal property of last Ottoman Sultan ; since the creation of Iraq by British , these cities went to a so called country named Iraq. Should Iraq splits into pieces than these 2 cities will revert back to Turkey as per Lausanne Agreement.

Of the 142 article of the Lausanne not one states any of what you just posted. Iraq is discussed in 2 articles and again doesnt state what you are claiming. Mosul is not mentioned in the 142 articles either.

Are you sure about the treaty name?

Nuclear Weapons : There will be no need to use them . It is a conventional war that is expected to take place .

Turkey doesnt have nukes.

Haarp : Turkey fully expects a Haarp induced earthquake hitting Istanbul , casualties expected to be unusually high . It is hoped that this earthquake would stop Turks in their tracks . Fat chance says Erdogan .

The US shut down the haarp facility. Which country will use it on turkey?

and an ego the size of the moon.

Greater Israel : Quitely working behind the scenes with a hope to achieve it's aims thru subterfuge and deception as usual .

This is right up there with the protocols of the elder scrolls of zion nonsense.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Wont happen.

If Iraq stays in 1 piece maybe not . If Iraq fragments ,all bets are off .

Of the 142 article of the Lausanne not one states any of what you just posted. Iraq is discussed in 2 articles and again doesnt state what you are claiming. Mosul is not mentioned in the 142 articles either.

Are you sure about the treaty name?

There are 144 articles in total .

Turkey doesnt have nukes.

If you say so

The US shut down the haarp facility. Which country will use it on turkey?

A Western Country who stands to loose big .

and an ego the size of the moon.

He says he ready to die for his ideals and has tens of millions of supporters , so the size of his ego is appropriate .

This is right up there with the protocols of the elder scrolls of zion nonsense.

Greater Israel is not a nonsense , neither the Sampson Option .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join