It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe Reports Uncover Clinton's Election Theft Plan (MSM media Blackout)

page: 1

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is exactly why Trump will not be anxious to trust the results of the upcoming election. Who in their right mind would trust the results after this? The DNC caught red handed trying to steal the election if possible. Thankfully the social media has become more powerful than the mainstream media. We are going to drain the swamps of this scum.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What you say about social media is true because as yet its one place where the speaking of reason will not get you charged with a hate crime. The Social Media phenomenon is like suddenly granting the ordinary person/voter with a new superpower. Hopefully this sham election campaign will show that it is power that can be used only for good in this particular respect.
edit on 23-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Everyone will trust the results after this because only right wing nuts watch Alex Jones.
They are not stealing the election.

Fact is Trump has gift wrapped it and handed it to her on a silver platter.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
True, because if any other Republican had gotten the nomination, Clinton would be getting her ass kicked... this is by design, the Clinton crime family wanted Trump to run because he's the only candidate awful enough for her to beat...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The second I knew Trump was either a plant or throwing the election on purpose was when a speaker that was introducing him at one of his rallies told everyone to listen to a "real" journalist and then said Alex Jones.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
When you have your hands in the back pockets of everyone from the FBI, the Media, All aspects of the government, the ability to literally have anyone killed whom opposes you, and the ability to actually rig an American presidential election, it won't matter if social media exposes such horrible actions.

The only thing that can stop something like this is a revolution

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Everyone will trust the results after this because only right wing nuts watch Alex Jones.
They are not stealing the election.

Fact is Trump has gift wrapped it and handed it to her on a silver platter.

Oh. But you're wrong. The second video was MSM Sean Hannity. The rest will be forced to cover it or they will soon be the laughing stock.

edit on 23-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: add video

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BaldBassist
True, because if any other Republican had gotten the nomination, Clinton would be getting her ass kicked... this is by design, the Clinton crime family wanted Trump to run because he's the only candidate awful enough for her to beat...

No. She wouldn't. Obama is very popular among the majority, and many people want to see his way of doing things continue. She would have beaten any of those 15 people who first signed up for a GOP run. Any of them.

As Silly said, he's ruined himself by himself.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
When you have your hands in the back pockets of everyone from the FBI, the Media, All aspects of the government, the ability to literally have anyone killed whom opposes you, and the ability to actually rig an American presidential election, it won't matter if social media exposes such horrible actions.

The only thing that can stop something like this is a revolution

Which would be right, if any of those things were true. Which they aren't. I can't believe anyone would actually believe all that nonsense.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I can hardly stand Alex Jones ... just something about him. Skip to 2:31 of the first video to get past his ego.

This guy James O'Keefe ... I'm impressed.

S&F

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Oh yeah, James Okeefe. Isn't he the guy who put out those damning videos of ACORN a while back? You know, the ones that created such an uproar among the conservative community until the videos were found to be edited in a manner to create false proof of his and others allegations of ACORNS nefarious practices? I thought he has been dropped by the wayside.

Yeah, Falseproof Okeefe. That's him.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Jones and Hannity, these are two unbiased news sources.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
And to think in 4-8 years Chelsea should be fully indoctrinated for the presidency!Clinton dictatorship enablers must be very proud.(sarcasm)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Oh yeah, James Okeefe. Isn't he the guy who put out those damning videos of ACORN a while back? You know, the ones that created such an uproar among the conservative community until the videos were found to be edited in a manner to create false proof of his and others allegations of ACORNS nefarious practices? I thought he has been dropped by the wayside.

Didn't you admit in one of your past posts that you were a Democratic Super Delegate and you had to vote based upon what your boss told you?
roflmao

That's all I need to know! You would do what your told versus what your conscious told you was the right thing to do!

Yet here you are condemning someone convicted of a crime while your own party is trying to make it legal for convicted Felons to vote!

Holy ballz! What kind of world am I living in?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Didn't you admit in one of your past posts that you were a Democratic Super Delegate and you had to vote based upon what your boss told you?
roflmao

That's all I need to know! You would do what your told versus what your conscious told you was the right thing to do!

Yet here you are condemning someone convicted of a crime while your own party is trying to make it legal for convicted Felons to vote!

Holy ballz! What kind of world am I living in?

1984, thats the world.

Half have been brainwashed by propaganda and have no clue whats going on - their brains have basically been rewired to only see what theyre told to see.

The other half see the world as it truly is - corrupt with a few power-hungry elites looking to pull the wool over the eyes of the few who still have their wits about them.

If you dont realize that government (inclusive of career politicians) will do everything in its power to establish more power over its people, including theft by corruption, then you are a essentially clueless of your surroundings and reality. Its time you look into the mirror and slap yourself back to the real world.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BaldBassist
yeah, nobody supports trump, his rhetoric and, he received no votes in the primaries.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

If O'Keefe would release the full unedited video, it would get more media exposure.

O'Keefe has done this to himself, he has been caught multiple times editing video to show something that isn't reality...he has even been successfully sued over it.

So media outlets aren't going to touch his edited videos with a 10 foot poll if they can't independently verify his story. One way to do that would be to release the full unedited video.

So knowing this, shouldn't you be asking yourself WHY O'Keefe doesn't just release the full unedited video?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
Just who are Y O U, Mr. Seeker, James Okeefe? Someone else made that accusation a few weeks ago, maybe it was you then also, who knows.
But heck, look at that one star on my post while yours garnered, what, a dozen?

So tell me, Mr. Seeker, can you tell me what you think of this little scenario?
Your little allegation of my association with the Democratic Party is either true, or false. If true, then you have exposed me here on ATS to at least a dozen other members....Right? Ok then, moving on.

But if your accusation is wrong, then what you have done is to make an invalid besmirchment of a fellow member and falsely mislead at least a dozen other members. So where do we go from here. Oh yeah, now it is time for me to deny your statement.

But I won't. Why? Simple. Because this thread is filled with morons who will star a post for no other reason then they 'think' you are right, without any background information or proof or even a link to the post that you say I wrote.
Nada, nothing, zilch.

James Okeefe works the same way. He has doctored information to gather fame among a bunch of morons to help him fund his further exploits. So carry on Mr. Seeker, keep seeking in your own biases or your own faulty memory for whatever 'truth' you think you are seeking for.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963
Just who are Y O U, Mr. Seeker, James Okeefe? Someone else made that accusation a few weeks ago, maybe it was you then also, who knows.
But heck, look at that one star on my post while yours garnered, what, a dozen?

So tell me, Mr. Seeker, can you tell me what you think of this little scenario?
Your little allegation of my association with the Democratic Party is either true, or false. If true, then you have exposed me here on ATS to at least a dozen other members....Right? Ok then, moving on.

But if your accusation is wrong, then what you have done is to make an invalid besmirchment of a fellow member and falsely mislead at least a dozen other members. So where do we go from here. Oh yeah, now it is time for me to deny your statement.

But I won't. Why? Simple. Because this thread is filled with morons who will star a post for no other reason then they 'think' you are right, without any background information or proof or even a link to the post that you say I wrote.
Nada, nothing, zilch.

James Okeefe works the same way. He has doctored information to gather fame among a bunch of morons to help him fund his further exploits. So carry on Mr. Seeker, keep seeking in your own biases or your own faulty memory for whatever 'truth' you think you are seeking for.

For the record, you're completely correct. O'Keefe is the poster boy for ignorant malfeasance.

top topics

join