It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangeness outside the ISS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hi ATS.

About 3 weeks ago I was watching the live feed off the ISS on my xbox via youtube, it was HD quality and for the most part no weirdness. After about 20 minutes the camera started moving irratically, obviously this got my attention. The reason was the camera was manned, must have been a space walk.

The strange thing was that the Sun was shining on the ISS, at a guess I'd say the ISS was over Europe or Africa due to it being dark a few hours where I was (UK) a reasonable portion of the Earth was bright and and a gold looking circle on the footage was reflecting the Sun.

The strange thing that happened was the camara man turned the camera around and took a self image for several seconds, the thing is the reflective part of his visor was not down, his face should have felt the full brunt of the Sun, is this possible?

I've been moving recently and very busy, I only recently remembered this incident and thought I'd share, maybe someone else caught it?
edit on 23-10-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

S&F!
I didn't see this myself. But I'm thinking that's impossible?
Phage?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mjab6910

I don't know of any scheduled (or otherwise) EVAs recently so I'm not sure what the OP may have observed. Would a secret EVA have been broadcast?
en.wikipedia.org...
spaceflight101.com...

edit on 10/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mjab6910 whats up chucktown,,im in garden city ATSn it

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I've been trying to get a picture from the angle the camera was at, no luck so far.

There was a solar panel to the right, not straight but setup in a ^^^^configuration, maybe one of the smaller ones? The left of the screen had a big circle where the rim was capped with gold coloured metal. It wasn't the best angle for veiwing the Earth, the location seemed cramped as if looking out of an inner corner.

I recall thinking why such a crappy angle for viewing the Earth.
ISS crew

I'm sure it was the third guy in from the right, I recall the cheeky chap smile from his selfie moment. Definately his face.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I've been looking and looking for a picture from the angle I saw, still nothing.

A space walk happened on the 1st of september apparantly but that is too early and from what I've seen it wasn't what I saw.

Maybe I've lost it haha.

It's a good question whether a secret space walk would be on a live feed, I doubt it also. But I'm sure what I saw.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Live feed (apparantly) right now via my xbox of someone outside the shuttle.

2 people.

Pre-recording?

I don't know, maybe throw this in the hoax bin. I think someone has space walks on a loop, weird it has 700+ viewers.
edit on 31-10-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join