It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign paid for the Okeefe investigation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.google.com...

Hopefully this has already been posted..but didn't see it and wanted to make sure it was out there.

In a nut shell a "project Vera Cruz" tape was released appearently showing mass voter fraud and that the DNC was paying protesters to be violent at trump rallies.. well it turns out THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN SPECIFICALLY paid for the investigation.

Just for back story Okeefe has been in the national spotlight twice before. Both times his "investigations" have turned out to be falsified.

The first was acorn where he pretended as if people falsifying voter registration for easy cash, was proof of a vast conspiracy by acorn to rig elections . This was later debunked by republican led congressional committee.

The second was the "sells dead baby parts " planned parenthood video. Which he was actually charged and convicted for editing the tape to tell a totally false story...

My guess is Okeefe got the guy drunk and asked him hypothetically how he would rig an election. Then Okeefe edited out the hypothetical part and such.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Are you implying that the trump campaign paid good money to expose the corruption of the other team?

I mean, I would have, too... Especially if the other team consisted of the dirtiest criminal scum I've ever seen.

Note that I don't support trump- but I certainly do consider him the lesser of two evils at this point. Especially after what I just read, saying he's now against the tpp (pretty sure that's new) and wants term limits for congress...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I heard Trump was financed via Hilary because she thought he'd be an easy candidate to beat. If true, then she paid to have herself investigated. Bwaahahaha
edit on 22-10-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Already been posted / debated.
edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Just curious how one falsifies the words that come from the horses mouths.

Couldn't care less who financed this investigation personally, the fact that I heard directly from some of these people what they planed to do and what they did is enough for me.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ah HA! It WASN'T the russian!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Are you implying that the trump campaign paid good money to expose the corruption of the other team?

I mean, I would have, too... Especially if the other team consisted of the dirtiest criminal scum I've ever seen.

Note that I don't support trump- but I certainly do consider him the lesser of two evils at this point. Especially after what I just read, saying he's now against the tpp (pretty sure that's new) and wants term limits for congress...

Ok so what 2 months ago, trump pays ten grand to form a group to investigate voter fraud. So he goes and gets a known fraud (who only has fake stories on his resume) to run it?!

Then it only takes them a few weeks to find prooof?!?

Yea...I'm sure...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If you are voting for someone, by definition you are supporting them lol... I guess you mean I don't defend everything trump does.?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Just curious how one falsifies the words that come from the horses mouths.

Couldn't care less who financed this investigation personally, the fact that I heard directly from some of these people what they planed to do and what they did is enough for me.

Easy, ask hypotheticals over a beer then edit out the hypothetical part.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Ah HA! It WASN'T the russian!

Leave my buddy Vlad outta this

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

If you are voting for someone, by definition you are supporting them lol... I guess you mean I don't defend everything trump does.?

You imply that I'm voting for one of the main two idiots.

I'm going to go ahead and imply- no, wait, straight up say- that you're a member here only to shill. I'm not one to use that lightly, either. Get a job, you bum.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

You imply that I'm voting for one of the main two idiots.

I'm going to go ahead and imply- no, wait, straight up say- that you're a member here only to shill. I'm not one to use that lightly, either. Get a job, you bum.

I have a job...

I'm an actual adult who doesn't personally attack people I don't even know on Internet forums lol..

If your not voting for him then you sent a supporter...

Seem a wee bit sensative though..

top topics

join