It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Vote For Trump If It Was 100% Guaranteed That Hillary Would Go To Jail?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
When did I ever say she was?

That's right, I didn't.

Which of the other candidates are you voting for?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

If there was a trial, would you accept the Court's ruling?
a reply to: kinglizard

With Hillary, just about everyone knows, that everything about her is corrupt. So if we could be assured that she had not paid off the judge and jury, and the entire thing wasn’t rigged to just further brainwash her followers into believing she is some guiltless saint, then I would accept the outcome.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

When did I ever say she was?

That's right, I didn't.

Which of the other candidates are you voting for?

I may not even vote, or I may write in someone.

That's my business, and not the business of anyone on ATS or anywhere else.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Is that why you decided to participate in a "would you vote for such and such" thread, and even told us who you're not voting for?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Neither of these candidates will or even 'can' help anything. The system is geared to ensure that corporations will continue to rule the world. International corporations. State sponsored corporations, matters not. Clinton being a corporate shill will do what she can to see that what is left of American freedoms might possibly continue to some degree as a cover for her liberal image. Trump will dump us all as soon we are the cost of his admission to the PTB.

So, no, I will not vote for your hero, because he is not your hero. He is a con man just as Clinton is a con woman.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Is that why you decided to participate in a "would you vote for such and such" thread, and even told us who you're not voting for?

The question of the thread was " Would you vote for Trump If it was 100% guaranteed That Hillary would go to jail?"

I answered that question in my first post.

Who I vote for (or if I vote) is therefore irrelevant insofar as that question is concerned; it's just an attempt to instigate an argument.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Never in a million years..especially that clown, but really..neither of them.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Would You Vote For Trump If It Was 100% Guaranteed That Hillary Would Go To Jail?

No. A least a qualified No.

I don't think throwing any corrupt politician in jail, even Hillary, is going to put much of a damper on corruption in the government. If you offered to put the top 1000 corrupt Politian's in jail, without bias towards which part of the isle they sit on, I'd be more tempted. But my guess is that a lot of what the public, including myself, would think of/describe as "criminal" isn't so by strict legal definition, and that would need to be changed too. Throwing Hillary in jail, or any other single or small group of corrupt Politian's isn't going to solve much in and of itself. And I think one would be wise to ask, when a given corrupt politician is singled out and jailed, a la Rob Blagojevich, whether or not the public is just being thrown a symbolic bone/sacrifice to calm the masses; and who, said singled out corrupt Politian, has pissed off among the members of the corrupt establishment.

If I vote for Trump it will be because:

The economy as it affects me and mine. Regrettably, I don't think his economic policies, as he's stated them to date, are stellar, just better than Hillary's and pointed in a more or less right direction.

The Supreme Court. I'd like to see any vacancies filled with conservatives.

The differnce between Hillary and Donalds attitude toward Muslims, with Trumps being closer to what I think is prudent.

Jailing Hillary doesn't even make my top ten list, probably not even my top 20.

edit on 22-10-2016 by imwilliam because: added a comma for clarity

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would not vote for Trump for any reason.

Because I don't considering him qualified for the position.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Would it matter? The Electoral votes are fixed, rigged, why doesn't anyone get this?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

No. That's like voting for Tamerlane to prevent getting Genghis Khan.

I'm not voting for Hillary, nor am I voting for Trump. In no way, shape, or form, would I ever, under any circumstance vote for Trump. That boat sailed long ago.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

No.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Would I vote for one pile of s# if another pile of s# was guaranteed to be put where it belongs?

The short answer is a No. That's short-sighted and illogical. One does not voluntarily drink the gasoline over the kerosene, there's other, non-deadly choices to drink. Just because the majority guzzles one or the other does not make it the correct choice for you if you know your options.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am a bit confused, just because she is/was a candidate for the Presidency that means she can't be investigated and/or prosecuted for any illegal activities?
Al Capone should have thought of that.
I don't give a rat's behind what public sector jobs a person has had (Senator, Congressperson, Secretary of State) if they are suspected of criminal activity they should be investigated, and if enough evidence is found prosecuted.

edit on 22-10-2016 by TheSemiSkeptic because: Typo

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Would I want to elect someone that wants to reverse so much of the social progress we've made just to see Hillary in prison?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'd love to see politicians and their minions who turn a blind eye to the law and ethics taken down, but this would never make me vote for anyone. Under no circumstance should any politician use a threat to take down their opponent after they are elected be taken seriously.

I'd like to see the agencies that are tasked with enforcing the law loose their fear of the powerful and be shed of the political cronies that find their way inside them and nail the crooks in our system to the wall. That is how it's supposed to work.

Clinton and Trump are both terrible choices and I'm sad and worried if a choice like that is where we are at as a nation. They want to impress me they would both step down and let qualified, honest people take their place.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

No. Voting for a right-wing majority in the Supreme Court would be stupid.

Just plain stupid.

Hillary's not going to jail, so let's move on from that silliness.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What an odd question.
Vote for someone because they threaten to selectively prosecute someone?

The answer is no.
edit on 10/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
@

That would not be a logical reason to vote? For anyone...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yes!a reply to: Blue_Jay33

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join