It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brent Budowsky Terror attacks likely ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
HRS OBAHMA AND ISIS !

If she believes there will not be any more terror attacks between now and November 2016 it is the right strategy. If I am right, and there will be more terror attacks in America before the election, this strategy could be a death ray to her candidacy in a general election

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/25651

Sorry comp playing up

edit on 22-10-2016 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I agree, more attacks on our freedoms and liberties are likely.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Can't say I disagree.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I was about to ask if we seriously just got two replies to a thread with literally zero content, and then I remembered that my post would be number three.

Rolled the dice on this one- three replies to no content it is.

ATS is really keeping up with the times on this one.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I don't see this as a attack on freedom or liberty,but more along the lines to keep things coherent.

I would like to see threads that are not up to standards given a period of time to be repaired rather than auto-deleted.
A official warning post made into the thread stating violations etc.

If they are not brought up to standard in reasonable amount of time then of course delete.

The admins have been very lenient, as we are living in very dangerous times and there is a major threat to freedom and liberty, it just not here on ATS.

Over the last few weeks, a great deal of hard real time intel has made its way into the public realm of the free west via ATS.
The fact that just a snip-it gets into the public domain can, does and has made major policy shifts occur.
That my friends, is the power of a free and open society.

I hope and pray that trend continues.

Buck

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't believe it.
Or
I do believe it.
I am not sure.

I better do some sleuthkng.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The coming terror attacks will probably take the form of the Boston bombing or Fort Hood massacre multiplied in different communities in different nations. They could occur at any time, beginning today.
It is not a moment for partisan politics but bipartisan action in Washington and multilateral action on the global stage. It is absurd to believe that the war against ISIS can be won by bombing alone, and it is negligent for every nation to demand that someone else provide the troops that are urgently needed. Every lesson of military history teaches that at least 10,000 to 15,000 boots on the ground are needed in addition to Iraqi forces that are often unpaid and inadequate to accomplish the mission alone.

The Hill
Sounds scary to me.
Are we being conditioned for something?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'l just drop this here, from the new wiki release.

tinypic.com...

Someone expect a new attack in/before november.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

Nice.
I just finished reading that email on twitter. Brent is in bed with Hillary too.

top topics

join