It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton / Soros Operative paid million$ to agitate war with Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

ross perot ran so bill clinton would win against poppa bush.

trump ran so hillary would win the oval office,

trump divides and polarizes the republican vote and allows hillary to win as it is happening.

trump wont get more than 35-39 percent of the vote as he got in the republican primaries.

republicans are distancing themselves from trump now because they know after the election, there is going to be a reckoning and a house cleaning of the members that backed trump and caused them to lose a winnable election against hillary.

trump soros and hillary were all buddy buddy before the election began, its all a plan to get hillary elected.

like ross perot, trumps runnning so the democrats will win the presidency, and likely now control the congress and senate also.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

soros doesnt lend someone 160 million unless they are in each others circles and buddy buddy.

trumps part of the PTB elite.

what trumps says is not congruent with what he has done in his past.

he criticizes companies for shipping jobs overseas but he did the same lol.

he criticizes wealthy elite for paying low taxes but he paid no personal income tax in last 20 years lol.

he criticizes china but he built his hotels with chinese steel dumped onto the american market.

his words and actions are congruent with the principles he is saying he has.

if you want to see if someone is sincere look at their actions as well as their words. nothing trump says is congruent with his actions in the past.

he dont care about american industry or the average person. if he did he would have acted on principle and he didnt.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The powers that be are preparing for the end of civilization as we know it ATS. I am a long term member - my previous account is b3l13v3. Feel free to read my posts. However, I have lost access to that account and it's associated e-mail address.

I am writing this out of true fear right now my fellow human beings. Please, read the following. I am attempting to reach post limit so that I may make a introductory post.

img.4plebs.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

All he's ever said is that he's a business man that competes within the system provided. To succeed he does the same as his competitors. To fix the system, the system needs to be changed to prevent these things.

He keeps saying he did it because he can and his competitors can. What you all are obsessing over is because he didn't choose to hop on one leg in a two legged race. What he's been saying is that in order to fix the problem you need to change the rules so that those who try to do the right thing aren't penalized, crippled and hindered as a result and as a person who has played and knows the system, he's uniquely qualified to fix it.

Whether he's telling the truth about his intentions is one thing. One I severely question.

But the "well he used the system to succeed so he must be for it" claim is absurd. It doesn't mean he must be anything. It could mean he's for it as you say. It could also mean he competed in the system provided in the same as his competitors did, but thinks the system is flawed and wants to fix it so it works proper, restricting him and his competitors so that things function as they should while the playing field still remains "even."
edit on 10/22/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

put it this way, how many times trump been married.

how many times he screw around on his wives.

a man who screws around on his wife, will screw over his business partner, and screw over the people if he gets into the oval office.

integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

what trump is saying is just an excuse for his lack of integrity.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I said I'm highly skeptical of his actual intentions. But the things you pointed out about him using the system same as his competitors does not necessarily mean what you're trying to imply it means.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

i am not saying trump is worse or better than hillary, and hillary i think she is shady as hell.

they both working for the same team the corporations and bankers.

trumps just telling people even though he didnt act like it in his personal and business life of the past, you can trust him to bring change, even though there is no evidence of this in his behaviour or actions.

trumps running so hillary will get elected.

its why trumps turning his interests now to his new tv startup, he not gonna stay in politics, its all about money for trump.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

The Clintons have their fingers in some of the most war torn, violent places on Earth at the moment. The misery that they have helped bring about would make them along with Soros the worst war criminals in history. A scary thought that she could possibly do it from inside the Oval office.
The oval office is just a front to and for the CFR .
It doesn't matter which party and the MSM is the propaganda arm which is deeply controlled and owned by CFR members .

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Ufff ... Putin will bankrupt Russia? I thought Yeltsin with western advisers did it. Is it even possible to bankrupt what was already bankrupt? Or is Putin bankrupting economy which he un-bankrupted after "democratic" era. I'm really lost here.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

Ufff ... Putin will bankrupt Russia? I thought Yeltsin with western advisers did it. Is it even possible to bankrupt what was already bankrupt? Or is Putin bankrupting economy which he un-bankrupted after "democratic" era. I'm really lost here.

50 posts and 46 say the same thing

1 aircraft carrier
6 months
gold reserves to bolster failing economy / Bankrupt Russia
Apply more sanctions

The guy is working with a limited checklist

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
The guy is working with a limited checklist

Gonna help

DEAR SHILLS' SUPERVISORS,
THIS SHILL IS BROKEN, SEND A NEW ONE.
THANK YOU.

/cryptonym: bluerabbit7788/
edit on 2016 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

It is interesting to compare modus operandi in particular national domains. In USA it is classical "Red scare" dating back to McCarthy (no, there is NO communism in RF), in central Europe it is "Russian imperialism" scare.

And if we are talking about imperialism, who have more than 700 military bases around globe. Is it Russia?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
USoA management is like Friedrich Wilhelm Viktor Albert von Preußen who loved peace and arms. Tens of millions died in disgusting mud pits. It was not only his fault ... but.

Hey folks ... our "leaders" are guiding us to another slaughterhouse.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is a great find OP - I get the feeling we are still scratching the surface of what is going on and the so called 'conspiracy theorists' claims of shadow govts and widespread corruption across borders may well be true - and worse.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It never ends, the drama just begins,
Is it because we live in sin?
Will it follow to our next of kin?
We seem incapable from preventing this again and again.
This world is struggling with demons deep within.
If only we could make amends
for all we have done wrong,
Let her know that all the hate inside is gone.
Perhaps we'll find a simple way to catch our breath
lay to rest the demon that dwell inside this corpse chest.

RIP Earth. I hardly knew yee
edit on 22-10-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I wonder how many other registered foreign agents are under they're employ?

Robby Mook

Robert E. “Robby” Mook is an American political campaign strategist and campaign manager. He is the campaign manager for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

There is nothing illegal about lobbying for a foreign government if you formally declare it. You are the one who seems to think the objective is to foment a war with Russia. That is not supported by anything but the voices in your head, apparently.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Star and a flag.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Now is Soros funding Trump's campaign now?

Are Soros agents part of Trump's 'power structure'?

Is it possible that was business then, business men doing business? I mean, is Trump truly in Soros pocket over it?

I hadn't seen that bit before so now I'm quite curious, actually.

It would be a bad business move for Soro's not to fund all the players. The problem is the moral majority still think this is a partisan pick-a-side thing, when in reality it's all about control, power, and greed.

Soro's and TPTB don't give a #hit who they fund, just as long as the group they fund take orders well.
edit on 22-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That is not supported by anything but the voices in your head, apparently.

Always look forward to the daily insults from Democrat's.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join