It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings ATS...ers. Newbie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hello fellow party people!

I'm a new member to ATS, but been an avid reader for a few months now and have commented on a few posts. Really a big fan of the political, WW3, and Alt-News forums. I'm a moderate Republican but unlike some I try to remain as neutral as possible until I feel I have enough information on a subject to make an informed decision on my beliefs.

Great to be a member and can't wait to be part of the fun!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the political circus.

Park over bay one there and the tuner crew will be out to Clown Car Your Ride.

After 20 posts you can become a juggler. After 100 we'll fire you out of the cannon (Nov.8th is the cutoff for the cannon ride however).

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KuchieJr

Welcome KuchieJr.
Buckle up the next few weeks could get bumpy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lol the cannon sounds fun. Whatever it takes to get the hell out of this country before then hahaha
edit on 21-10-2016 by KuchieJr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks! Can't possibly be much more bumpy than the past year has.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome to MotherShip ATS! Strap Yourself in for the Ride of Your life! And remember it is just that; A Ride.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

welcome!

(don't sit over at that table *points* they'll beat you up)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS K jr!

Politics and WW3 are fun, until you poke an eye out! Remember to wear protective eyeware! Like...

Please leave this place in a better state than when you found it!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Welcome. I'd suggest the Freshmen Forum and Board Forum too for how to do things, posts, threads, videos, links, what you can and cannot post about-and hoax sites (that will save you time from wasting it)...what can get you banned..and of course the Ts and Cs we agree to when we joined ATS.

Look down the NEW forum when you come on, and it'll tell you what being talked about right now...in all the forums. And make your tinfoil hat and hold on...

Oh...and we have cake and pie. Welcome!

MS

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KuchieJr
Hello fellow party people!

I'm a new member to ATS, but been an avid reader for a few months now and have commented on a few posts. Really a big fan of the political, WW3, and Alt-News forums. I'm a moderate Republican but unlike some I try to remain as neutral as possible until I feel I have enough information on a subject to make an informed decision on my beliefs.

Great to be a member and can't wait to be part of the fun!
Best of luck... every political opinion on ATS except for select libertarian positions is absolutely attacked from all angles. I'll admit I'm occasionally one of those attackers but I try to be as gentle as I can and certainly avoid name-calling at least 90% of the time. Your way of focusing on information for an informed decision is a great plan to get to the truth.

Politics is far too emotional. However, conservatives and moderate Republicans often put too much emphasis on facts when the majority of voters are based entirely on emotion. I think a good balanced view requires both facts and emotion, so I encourage you to see what happens if you allow some emotion into it.

Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join