It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASTER MACHINES - Uber-Technical Manifestations of Machinery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers!

It would mean a lot to me if you checked out a new project I've completed called "MASTER MACHINES", a collection featuring uber-technical manifestations of machinery. Each character has a unique and organic vibe that express different traits and personalities.

Who is your favorite machine?

Full project in link!

MASTER MACHINES

"The Librarian"

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

I like The Librarian most of all. All of them are really good and unique and certainly inspirational for digital artists like myself.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

I appreciate it dude... means a lot to me!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Very nice MarkOfTheV

I could see one of those as a movie poster, or even better characters for a new sci fi series. I think giant posters of these would be cool, heck I'd hang one up. I bet you will get some offers for this stuff. Are you doing any gallery shows? HAve you made an artist statement? My favorite is the adolescent.

My first view reminded me of a glass artist named Banjo

Anyway, kudos and keep it up!!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

Yes prints and gallery exhibits are all planned. As for an artist statement, not too sure on that. I'm gauging the feedback I get from people. I would love to see some blown up on a big wall, maybe on pearlescent paper so the colors look metallic.

Thats a killer recommendation for Banjo... Thanks for the feedback dude!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yea pearlescent paper would look awesome! I asked about artist statement because that is usually part of the expectations from galleries, at least in my personal experience from 10 years ago doing a solo show.

I racked my brain writing it, but it was a rewarding experience for me and the audience because it revealed my intention, technique and approach which just deepened the value of it all. I learned something about myself and my art in that process too, and it became a piece of the overall promotion that became key to understanding my message or expression.

How long do you typically spend on one piece? HAve you considered getting them copyrighted? A simple and fairly inexpensive process, but I'd recommend it. Be aware that when others photograph you're work, especially 'officially' you should get a "relinquish of captured image rights" form signed by photographer. Otherwise, they are free to do whatever with their captured image of your work. That's how it was 10 years ago anyway, could be different now, but the copyright will always secure your intellectual property aspect.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There all brilliant, nice work, i like The Shaman best.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

Thats great advice thanks man! I'll definitely look into that. The pieces can take a few days depending on the complexity and if I'm really focused.

a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Awesome dude thanks!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I couldn't really pick a favorite, I just like the various personalities expressed through the techno medium. Cool stuff!

top topics

join