It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Lynch head of DOJ sets a precedent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Good to see we still have some honest Americans in congressional positions still to this day utterly baffled in regards to Hillarys unauthorized server scandal

James Comey - FBI

Loretta Lynch - DOJ

edit on 20-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Loretta honest?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

These people are in deep and pulling a drastic CYA! This isn't D or R it's the whole damn corrupt bunch less maybe a few who KNOW if this goes down, the whole United States Government will crumble due to the years of corruption and crimes they have collectively committed. I truly do mean that as a non partisan statement.

But to them it would destroy our country. To me? It needs to be done so we can rid the sewer of corruption. We the People, if we allow them to cover themselves as above the law? Will NEVER have a true Representative Government.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hmmm, Comey said that to his knowledge no hostile state obtained classified emails from her server.

Yet the campaign says we know it was Russia and we know there were classified emails on her server.

Once a lawyer always a lawyer, turn anything into whatever you want.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Before I spend 10 mins. watching two vid clips, might you preface each clip with a frame of reference such as date(s) and topic? I may have already viewed one or both.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Yes description please!

I live on a mountain in the middle if nowhere.my entire internet access is via my mobile phone. And the connection is slower than dial up.

If im going to spend an hour to buffer a vid want an idea of what is in that video..

Thanks,

~meathead

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

- Congress proves Hillary gave her IT guy Podesta access to her server in order to delete emails that were under subpoena. Even though he doesn't have the proper security clearance to have access to said information. Which is a criminal offense

- Congress debunks FBI Director Comeys stance that there was no intent because the laws say you broke the law whether you intended to or not

- Congress also proves she had intent to store classified information on a non-secure server in her basement

- Congress says she set a precedent. Loretta Lynch head of the DOJ which is above the FBI, and for the first time ever in history of the DOJ. Before the FBI investigation was even complete she says that she will accept whatever the FBI recommends.

- Congress has her admitting the Hillary Clinton had special privilege. she also met with the former president Husband of the person of which who is under investigation on a tarmac in the back of an airplane 5 days prior to the FBI recommendation of no charges

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You're spot on because Obama was communicating with then Secretary of State Clinton using private email as well. That makes larger the whole basket of snakes, doesn't it?
I agree if it's all corrupt take it down and start over.
We have a Constitution and system of governance that when properly applied is the best in the world.
We have to remove the influence of money and make public service - service to our country, not to their own bank accounts.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Thanks! Great synopsis !

I actually watched those hearings on TV.
And agree with you, its an insane situation.
The corruption has become so systemic it has actually become the system..

I have a feeling this will never be resolved,the corruption it would reveal reaches across the aisle and these career politicians will do anything to keep the money train chugging along...

Choo Choo!

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 20-10-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I think it won't be resolved because bill Clinton was somehow connected. 33,000 emails were deleted. And hes the one who actually met with Loretta Lynch. Hillarys original stance was that the server contained information between her and bill, then bill said he never used email. But FBI documents show Hillarys server was originally set up for president Bill Clinton

Although they might get some small fish

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This deal is not over by a long shot.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I don't think congress is gonna give in. She signed s sf312 they should just revoke her ability to access classified information. Then she'll be unfit for office

top topics

join