It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Is Being Guided Through Her Speech!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Here it is guys, Hillary Clinton is being led through her speech on LIVE television broadcast!!! Taken from Youtube on NBC News: The Third Presidential Debate - LIVE Wednesday, October 19, 2016 9 PM EST!!!!

“…I am not going to slam the door on women and children…. that picture of that little four year old boy, in allepo with the blood coming down from his face is haunting and so we are going to do very careful thorough vetting….”

HERE IT COMES

…In fact, the killer of the of people at the night club…”

Hillary begins stuttering at this point and listen to who SPEAKS out for her!!! It is not her voice!!! Who is speaking this??? Who is guiding and leading Hillary through her speech???

Is this allowed in the final president debate???

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterRenji

Can you link to the video you are talking about?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I agree, we need to know what the hell your talking about to better understand how to analyze this statement.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

If I understand the laws of the new Youtube correctly, the time should be saved in the link to the debate link below:

youtu.be...
edit on 19-10-2016 by MasterRenji because: incorrect grammer

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It is very slight, but it is begins when Hillary starts stuttering. It is not her voice. What is this?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yup it went directly to the part you are referring to. I dont think she was being fed answers... It does look like she is reading something though. I noticed that throughout the debate.

I am not hearing a voice difference / change.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
clear as day a whisper says 'dozens' when she got stuck

vocaroo.com...

edit on 19-10-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

If you turn the volume, you can her an odd voice say a word when Hillary begins stuttering, and then Hillary picks up her place with this "guided voice cue". Don't you guys hear this?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterRenji
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It is very slight, but it is begins when Hillary starts stuttering. It is not her voice. What is this?

She's having a mini seizure and her vocal cords are constricted.
Or another stroke.
Or her meds are wearing off.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I hear something, but it is not a word. Certainly not "dozens." Strange though ...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
She was reading from something meaning she was connected to something. Not her own thoughts. She was looking down then up then down. She was reading from something. Trump was not doing that stuff. Debates in the future, all that crap needs to be illegal. Let's see the overhead view of the debate NBC. Just going off of that BS she lost. It's cheating.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

What is that? Is this distortion being picked up by the micrphone from Hillary's vireless hearing aids transmitting her entire speach to her to follow in sync?

Why would this voice come out of nowhere?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I actually heard a stray word there where you pointed out.
Donald Trump's mouth opened at the same time. I am going to say that he made the nois3.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Somebody whispers something when she begins to stumble with her statement. I can't make out what they are saying. They may not have even been speaking to her, but I can definitely hear it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
clear as day a whisper says 'dozens' when she got stuck

vocaroo.com...

It does sound like dozens.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21401506]MasterRenji[/pos]
yep i think she has an earpiece and the mic picks up a voice when she got stumped.

doubt they were feeding her everything she said but certainly would help her when stuck and give her talking points to counter what Trump said.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

LMAO!!! It was a mini seizure, wasn't it? Or was it Hillary's split personality coming out?

I was too busy listening to the sound rather than watching how Hillary's mouth was moving in relation to this sound coming out of nowhere!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

nah his mouth was closed so was hers and the whisper was spoken very quick. what are the odds that when she got stuck we hear a whisper that sounds like dozens and her very next word is dozens???

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

In Hillary's Left ear - " Now repeat After Me ............"

Donald Trump is a Bad Man , I am Telling you the Truth !

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

I watched it a couple of more times and now I doubt that the sound came from him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join