It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia to respond to any new US sanctions with 'painful' measures – deputy FM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

He is the one who invaded / occupies Ukrainian / Georgian / Moldovan territory.
He is the one who is allowing the intentional targeting of civilians / civilian infrastructure in Syria...

The sanctions placed on Russia are very much the fault of Putins actions.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

He is the one who invaded / occupies Ukrainian / Georgian / Moldovan territory.
He is the one who is allowing the intentional targeting of civilians / civilian infrastructure in Syria...

The sanctions placed on Russia are very much the fault of Putins actions.

Where are the sanctions placed on the US for the killing of all those people in Iraq when they illegally bombed and murdered untold thousands of men women and children. Where are the sanctions for the destruction and killing of the people in Libya?

Where are the sanctions against the USA?

Hey, maybe the US should start by sanctioning itself.
edit on 20-10-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn
“under the current administration, [US foreign policy] became even more arrogant, forceful and focused on the attempts to impose its will on other countries,”

Enough said, Hilary will just continue on destroying relations with Russia and it will lead to a very unstable world.. The establishment must go (GOP/Democrats) we need a people driven government not elitist running the country..

Trump 2016!!!

Trump is not an elitist?

He has been using his wealth to buy political influence for decades. His individual donations are in the same league as Soros and Koch. He openly admits to doing everything possible to play the system. His entire adult life has benefited from cronyism and crushing competition. What makes you think that would change? He has complained about poor people playing golf, but poor people swear he's a populist.

What is it that you dislike about elitists?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn
“under the current administration, [US foreign policy] became even more arrogant, forceful and focused on the attempts to impose its will on other countries,”

Enough said, Hilary will just continue on destroying relations with Russia and it will lead to a very unstable world.. The establishment must go (GOP/Democrats) we need a people driven government not elitist running the country..

Trump 2016!!!

Did you notice Hillary was Secretary of state russia was evil. She leaves office and we'll things just rolled on until now in the elections were right back to putin is evil. You can see how thr obama admin reacted with her and without her as sec of state.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

No idea.. Why didnt Russia or any other country impose sanctions?

Actions in Libya were UN approved with Russia allowing it.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman
They want Trump to be president because they know it will make us weaker. So they do everything in their power to influence the election. Even trying to scare the US population into believing a vote for clinton will result in nuclear war.

Nuclear war? Hopefully not. WWIII? Almost certainly, just listen to her anti-Putin rhetoric. You have to be quite deep in denial to not see Clinton as a war monger (or Trump as a buffoon for that matter)...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Hey let me give you a clue...it's because the US has in essence global hegemony. I didn't know that the destruction of Libya had Russian approval.
It's ironic to see Kerry and his fake concern over the killing of civilians in Syria calling for sanctions against anyone.
I have no particular love for Russia, you couldn't pay me to live there. Ditto for the US. However before pointing the finger I must take the beam out of my own eye and see my own government for what it is. This of course includes the US as we are part of that same corrupt cabal.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
She will be President, she will become a multi-Billionaire, there will be no war.

Easy-peasy.

And pigs will fly out of my bahooky every day at 1pm...

No facts to back up your claim? I've seen lots of evidence that Clinton is gearing up for war but no proof she's a peace loving humanitarian...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I think that it's all really smoke and mirrors. I also think that this anti Russian rhetoric will die down after the election.
If it really did come to an all out war then it won't be down to Clinton or Trump. I doubt that they have the authority to make that call.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I think that it's all really smoke and mirrors. I also think that this anti Russian rhetoric will die down after the election.
If it really did come to an all out war then it won't be down to Clinton or Trump. I doubt that they have the authority to make that call.

It scares me because if there is a war Darth May will make sure the UK is in the thick of it all.

I don't like either of the candidates for the US Elections I don't see what brought America to such a disastrous choice....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

All the death that Hillary is about to bring to the world is what's
making her ill. IMO.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Of course we would be in the thick of it. We are part of the unholy alliance that is the Western coalition.
Wouldn't it be nice if we really did have interventions in the world for true humanitarian crisis? Interventions where money and power, even boots on the ground were used in an altruistic fashion. We could applaud those efforts.
Look at what we have done and are still doing.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Russia actions in Syria are approved by legal Syrian government. There is no UN or any other publicly known resolution, that it is OK to funnel money, logistics, weapons and imbeciles to ISIS and other fanatics there. And that is what USA, UK, Fr, SA, Tr and others do.

Only domestic secular party aside Assad/Ba'ath are Kurds, who are .... how to say it ... communists ... bububua.

Or, do you know about any other "democratic" faction there?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Why the hell are we antagonizing the Russians?

Do we as average citizens benefit at all from our Government acting like bullies?

We would be better off marching on Washington before they launch the nukes.

They treat them just like they treat us.

It's sad that obama will risk so much to help elect hillary win.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Very interesting take on WW3.

Way to go, Biden.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Most, if not all, of the current sanctions against Russia are due to the illegal annexation of Crimea and Russia's continued support of rebels in Ukraine. Both of those are very much potions fault.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join