It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks-- Google working with Clinton Campaign since 2014

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
my god, even Google is part of the Clinton campaign ...sigh.

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 19-10-2016 by WombRaider because: clarity

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Wed Oct 19 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider
Insiders say that Hillary and her husband offered this Google guy big bucks to shut down all searches pertaining to the Clinton Death List/Body Count. They think he is holding out for more money.

www.google.com...=Clinton+death+list

Notice how I can link the page but it will not take you there, even though I am looking right at it in another window.
At this date it seems you actually have to type in "Clinton death list" to see the links.

Better enjoy it while you can.

edit on 19-10-2016 by spiritualarchitect because: link blocked

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider

www.breitbart.com...

Yes, except for the one guy who recently gave Trump 1.25 million, Silicon Valley supports Clinton. None of this is new.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The Washington Free Beacon proposes that the Eric Schmidt-backed startup known as The Groundwork is the group in question. To date, The Groundwork, who’s website consists simply of a pyramid-like logo, has been paid approximately $600,000 by the Clinton campaign.

Great. No way to break free of Clinton and her wall of deceit and power. It's everywhere like a plague. I imagine it feels very similar to when Hitler seized control of everything in his path. If you disagree or question it you will be blitzkrieged.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

All the stops are being pulled out, scorched earth to stop the Donald. Some of the other articles about our "free press" makes me realize (more) that they will do ANYTHING to defeat him.
Seems like Mr. Trump has ruffled a ton of feathers, that is good. When I stop and think about it I really don't like the way our corporate owned government is run and some of the things our country does around the world. Lobbyists rule and our little piggy politicians hate the thought of the slop troft being emptied.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yeah, all the technocrat elite's that are behind The AGI Manhattan Project (which is spearheaded by Google) most definitely are. They're also big time backers of the SJW Social Group Warfare (SGW) Agenda. They're also also globalist corporations (this trend where the liberals worship multinational corporations now is INSANE). They're also etc.
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah, all the technocrat elite's that are behind The AGI Manhattan Project (which is spearheaded by Google) most definitely are. They're also big time backers of the SJW Social Group Warfare (SGW) Agenda. They're also also globalist corporations (this trend where the liberals worship multinational corporations now is INSANE). They're also etc.

I took a look at the thread you refer to,ATS and though you give sources at the bottom, you copy and paste extremely dense articles. Word for word, even starting with 'The world is getting crazier and crazier'. Not in quotes or any other formatting. I imagine it is yours, but that is some serious cross-posting.

What has this to do with Clinton? What is social group warfare? What liberals worship multinational corporations?

edit on 19-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I wrote that. I spent 5 years building my understanding of The Real World (not the one on TV) to be able to deploy that kind of summary (it's supposed to be loaded with images & videos but GooTube & Photobucket nuked my accounts in response to that saga (that was only part one)). I've never insulted you I dont think, yet it seems you insult me under every breath.

It has to do with EVERYTHING.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Tip o' The Iceberg...
Check out Clinton ties to PREMISE DATA CORP.
Silicon Valley Poll rigging being uncovered:
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh my... That is rich.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
More accurately, Google is part of the establishment. Hillary is the establishment choice. Ergo, Google is helping Hillary.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Tip o' The Iceberg...
twitter.com...

Anyone notice "Todd & Clare" in there? Is that not the group that is trying to put pedo charges on Assange?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Tip o' The Iceberg...
twitter.com...

Anyone notice "Todd & Clare" in there? Is that not the group that is trying to put pedo charges on Assange?

Connected.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Tip o' The Iceberg...
twitter.com...

ALSO just discovered T&C connected to Panama Papers.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Its all stacked against us. The newspapers, tv shows, entertainment industry, heck even the search engines are all designed to keep us from getting to the truth.

But lets not focus on all of these proven connections, lets focus on the Russians and how they may be responsible for the hacks and ignore their content.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Its all stacked against us. The newspapers, tv shows, entertainment industry, heck even the search engines are all designed to keep us from getting to the truth.

But lets not focus on all of these proven connections, lets focus on the Russians and how they may be responsible for the hacks and ignore their content.

...Better yet, let's push the world to the brink of nuclear war to make our point and distract big-time.

new topics

top topics

join