It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Messiah Among Humans Now? Yes According To Ancient Prophecies - A Shock...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
"Li Hong", huh? Chinese messiah with "talismans"?

Every culture has its mystery superman they put on a pedestal. The coming messiah, the one who is around but hides, the mystery savior that is always coming but never gets here.

Seeing thru the ruse yet?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Stop looking for a Messiah... it is what I have to say.

Everyone is able to reach Christ consciousness. This is the return of Christ, not a external savior who will come here.

If you are a old soul, it is simple to reach Christ consciousness. After all, old souls have enough incarnations here to do so. It is just a question of open yourself to your own Higher Self.

For do this, study the Kundalini and the chakras, and know yourself the best you can, through self observation, meditations... and seek to be a calmer person. Calmness and patience is very important in this process.

If you can feel your third eye or crown chakra, you are quite close of be your own Messiah, your own Savior.

Don't give power to anyone outside you. Unless this one outside you is a light being close to you, from your soul group. If this is the case, trust fully in this entity/being.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Its odd that christ came as a man the first time. 2 in a row would be some kind of odds (sorry, not a numbers person)

But don't listen to anyone following Atlantean-granted tail chasing spiritualisms either.

You hindu obsessed white boys sound so silly

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
You said the world has never been so evil.

But it has. It always has been. It wasn't that long ago that gory public executions were a popular form of entertainment. Violence in general is still very popular around the world - whether it be wars or fictional media

It may seem like sexual depravity and abuse is a new thing. But it's not. The only difference between then and now is it was kept secret.

Same with other evils, like lying, greed, stealing, abusing the weak, etc.

Humanity, as a whole, has always enjoyed others suffering.

I think we enjoy it, even though we know it's wrong, because we all want the power to control our reality.

No perfect being will come and change this instinct. Only we individuals can, and that's only if we face our fears. Without fear, we wouldn't have the desire to hurt others, because we will already feel in control.

You could be right, a messiah could be coming from China, but he will be like the others before him. A messenger, reminding humanity to not be afraid.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta
You said the world has never been so evil.

But it has. It always has been. It wasn't that long ago that gory public executions were a popular form of entertainment. Violence in general is still very popular around the world - whether it be wars or fictional media

It may seem like sexual depravity and abuse is a new thing. But it's not. The only difference between then and now is it was kept secret.

Same with other evils, like lying, greed, stealing, abusing the weak, etc.

Humanity, as a whole, has always enjoyed others suffering.

I think we enjoy it, even though we know it's wrong, because we all want the power to control our reality.

No perfect being will come and change this instinct. Only we individuals can, and that's only if we face our fears. Without fear, we wouldn't have the desire to hurt others, because we will already feel in control.

You could be right, a messiah could be coming from China, but he will be like the others before him. A messenger, reminding humanity to not be afraid.

You are correct. They were so busy looking for a way to stop it, they completely failed to see it would be them to cause it. They have come face to face, an energy is awakening. There is nothing that can be done to stop it, the message always was to remind people of home and how to get there. It is mans own delusion and greed to think they were entitled to more than what was reveled. The important message they were looking for has already been delivered.
edit on 16-5-2017 by psyshow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

He whom you seek is not known to public, and is of the bloodline of Abraham. Therefore let that be sufficient and seek ye in Spirit.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I've got my money on Tim Tebow...something about that guy, just cant put my finger on it.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Screw it, man...
I'm the Messiah...
My advice is to go chill.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join