It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof CNN is truly the Clinton News Network

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

CNN is not what I would consider a bastion of journalistic integrity, but I don't believe they are in the can for Clinton. 

Let's ask them.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
hillary did not win the nomination.

in case you havent read any of the emails leaked over the past several months, the DNC colluded to give hillary the nomination.

many leaked emails show that bernie won the nomination, but instead it was given to hillary.

hillary is a chronie of george soros and the shadow government. she was chosen by them to be president, and she can do, say, anything she wants, commit any crime and will be let go scott free.

we all know the nomination for Democratic nominee was not won by more votes, but was stole, cheated, given, awarded to the only candidate willing to do the bidding of the elite.

anyone that has been in tune with the real news knows that .

project veristas is being suppressed and so is wikileaks and all the podesta emails.

hillary should be in jail over what she has done. and each day there is more and more proof that she cheated, continues to cheat and lie about it, and her criminal activity has been exposed.

CNN will not admit it, no other media stream will as well because they are afraid of the clinton regime.
im sure they know theyd end up with 6 bullets in the back, and a suicide note

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So you want to violate their right to freedom of the press, huh?

So much for being pro-constitution.

If you think CNN operating as the propaganda arm of the democratic party somehow equates to "freedom of the press" then you have a lot to learn about the constitution. There's no "freedom" when their actively colluding with the DNC and being steered by them on what they report.

Yea that's a textbook example of Stalinistic "freedom" right there.

edit on 19-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Press cannot ILLEGALLY influence an election..www.tmz.com...
Comrade Stalin.
edit on 19-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Let's not forget that CNN hired Trump's former campaign manager, Corey Lewendowski, to be a talking head on their network,

Not to mention Jeffrey Lord, Kayleigh McEnany and Scottie Nell Hughes who are all on the CNN payroll as well as Katrina Pierson, Boris Epshteyn and half a dozen others who might as well be.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: queenofswords
Chris Cuomo announced the other day that it would be illegal for us "common" folks to download info WikiLeaks puts out for our public trust education. (I will read anything I choose to, Mr. Cuomo, aka Hillary's front man.)

Here is more proof (to those with "eyes to see") that CNN and especially Cuomo are doing her bidding and can't stand real Truth being revealed.

-----

I wholeheatredly agree, I think CNN were talking in general

P.s anyone any idea why my factual post backed by US law was removed - I had no intention of having a go at the poster - my only intention was to point out the law - I even said in my post that the law is a grey area that would be unlikely to be envoked.

Mods, please could you PM me why posting US law, while claiming I agree it's a grey area and up for debate, is deemed a manners violation on here as it makes no sense to me or anyone with basic knowlege of law and freedom.

Actually CNN are right on this one - The US still considers it classified and it's illegal to view under espionage act title 18 section 793 - this has been the case with other leaked classified info since days of yore and was put on Wikileaks back in 2011. However it is a murky area and prohbitive cost of seeking and prosecuting downloaders makes the law pretty unenforcable.

As for losing signal - satelites are booked out for a set time hours in advance of airtime, if schedules over run, or new info comes in, as they so often do in a news arena - a satellite broadcast will cut - which is what happened - cadding any conspiracy behind this is pure speculation.

How much of the leaked information was actually classified, and how much of it was just communications between campaign staffers and hack journalists?

If any where classified, why is Hillary sending classified mails

Sorry board has blocked me from posting comment in my own name for some crazy reason

edit on 19-10-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why was my previous post removed by mods for citing a law? I was making no attack on the poster - I cited a legal basis and agreed with them it's a grey area. How is presenting legal facts and admitting I personally disagree with those legal facts and agree with their opinion a violation of manners?
edit on 19-10-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

CNN is not what I would consider a bastion of journalistic integrity, but I don't believe they are in the can for Clinton.

Maybe words from their own mouth will convince you.

ETA: I see rockintitz beat me to it.

edit on 10 19 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Let's not forget that CNN hired Trump's former campaign manager, Corey Lewendowski, to be a talking head on their network, knowing full-well that he was legally obligated to not say anything damaging against Trump. He has also been at Trump events recently.

And big surprise, you're one of the forum's biggest Hillary proponents!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Let's not forget that CNN hired Trump's former campaign manager, Corey Lewendowski, to be a talking head on their network, knowing full-well that he was legally obligated to not say anything damaging against Trump. He has also been at Trump events recently.

I do not support Clinton.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I do not support Clinton.
when did you stop, just now?
edit on 19-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Please check your Private Messages.

Thanks
edit on 19/10/16 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Due to my expertise in this area I can tell you without a doubt that the feed was not "lost"...had it just been lost it would have gone black. They also would have cut to another signal asap and it wouldn't be left looking obvious to the viewer. That's something the director or technical director would cut to something different almost instinctively as soon as it pops up. If the live feed shows bars then it is getting a signal from the source or someone turned calibration bars on in a piece of gear along the signal flow from the source. I bet all they did was send bars from their camera CCU which is as easy and hitting a button.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

If the live feed shows bars then it is getting a signal from the source or someone turned calibration bars on in a piece of gear along the signal flow from the source. I bet all they did was send bars from their camera CCU which is as easy and hitting a button.

I agree.

Their electric game room has multi screens, one is always showing the color bars... just in case.

So intentional.

No discussing the email content, just blaming the hack on Russia, oh and trumps groping audio.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
the liberals HATE for someone to say or ask anything about Hillarys crimes,,but when the talk is about Trumps shortcomings they have this weird smirk only to slowly disappear as the focus goes back to Hillary, its the strangest thing Ive ever seen. Its like the liberals turn into a democratic terminator, their mind is saying " must protect Hillary" "destroy enemy and his supporters"

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Let's ask them.

Wow. I'll bet the control room went apesh!t listening to that little slip.

Somebody who knows how should FB this.

A totally damning admission which i assume was not in the script.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: mahatche

Please tell me how you intend to make people stop watching CNN, without talking about CNN and the reason why we shouldn't watch?

I don't intend to "make people" do anything. If you watch CNN for more than five minutes and don't realize it's 100% propaganda, you're an idiot. There should be no need to lay out a comprehensive argument.

My apologies for being "ill-mannered", but seriously. If we live in a country full of people who are too stupid to figure this out for themselves, we deserve to be controlled by them.

How's this for a solution:

Don't let your kids watch TV. Raise them to reject propaganda.

See how easy that is? Problem is, you have to not only set an example for them, but also fill the information vacuum created.

And Americans are stupid, narcissistic and lazy.

Whoops, there I go being a dick again.

We may actually live in a country that is too stupid to figure it out. You are entitled to your own approach, but it's never idiotic to spread the truth. I get your point about clicks, but a day of high clicks won't outlast the skepticism that follows. The video was also mirrored on a non CNN account, it's hard for CNN to earn anything from the clicks that aren't theirs.

Do you think anyone will become a loyal CNN viewer after watching this clip?

edit on 10am01am312016-10-20T01:06:32-05:0001America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: rockintitz

Let's ask them.

Wow. I'll bet the control room went apesh!t listening to that little slip.

Somebody who knows how should FB this.

A totally damning admission which i assume was not in the script.

Might be a good idea to keep an ear out to see if those two keep their jobs...assuming it was a slip

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

It seems like they didn't know they were on the air, so possibly a true hot mic moment.

Either way there's no denying the media collusion at this point.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No one is not always showing color bars. That is a signal you would for instance turn on with a button on the camera, or say the CCU which is the camera control unit located usually in the same area as the director/tech director and being run by the shader (that's not the proper name for the position but technically that's what they do...damn videiots lol). That color bar feed would only be used before broadcasting starts to calibrate the camera feed color for lack of teaching a whole class on all this. They don't keep that up just in case...a just in case move is to switch to another camera in the studio, or the favorite go to which is a commercial. Only the producer can call for commercial though so there's that. As a director the last thing you ever want is to see bars and the tone...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join