It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof CNN is truly the Clinton News Network

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Chris Cuomo announced the other day that it would be illegal for us "common" folks to download info WikiLeaks puts out for our public trust education. (I will read anything I choose to, Mr. Cuomo, aka Hillary's front man.)

Here is more proof (to those with "eyes to see") that CNN and especially Cuomo are doing her bidding and can't stand real Truth being revealed.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You can tell by the way he acts when the feed drops that he's full of it. He's not a very good actor, is he?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The test pattern shows they didn't 'lose signal' they just cut the feed. If it had been a loss of signal the picture would have turned to snow.

They also 'temporarily' muzzled Assange and the UK froze Russia Today's accounts.

What freedom of speech?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Do you have a license to print truth?
I thought not, only the FCC can give those out.
The MSM are the only organizations who can be trusted with WikiLeaks.
They will tell us what's important.

(post by stinkelbaum removed for a manners violation)
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
These guys really have no clue how Stalin-esque they've become, do they?

How long will it be before they start Photoshopping disgraced Dems out of pictures? "Bernie who? Hillary ran for the nomination unopposed."

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Facepalm !

Absolute disgrace !

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

*snip*

They cut the feed from someone talking about information that was revealed through WikiLeaks. Nobody was showing anything.

The corruption, dishonesty, fraud, and any number of hijinks coming out of the Democratic Party absolutely NEEDS to be revealed, and our so-called news media such as CNN will never do their job. Too much is at stake to allow these people in the White House.

Other news organizations have no problem with discussing the WikiLeaks revelations.

edit on 19-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/19/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Ummm...so Stinkel...your saying that CNN is taking the high road and maintaining journalistic integrity...?

Are you really sure it's Queen that's bumped her head...?

Oh...Ha...Ha...I get it...that was your version of sarcasm.../sarc...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The anchor guy's reaction was comical... "oh no!... that sucks"

Pretty obvious it was cut on purpose and some counseling took place during the time out.

Not that surprising really. I'm sure they tell these folks what they can and can't say. It's an entertainment program, after all.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

It's an entertainment program, after all.

That is so true! I hunger for the days of real investigative reporting of news.

When there was still some honesty in the media, they would have been covering the truth in the messages rather than the messenger's method of handing out that truth.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

CNN is not what I would consider a bastion of journalistic integrity, but I don't believe they are in the can for Clinton.

Let's not forget that CNN hired Trump's former campaign manager, Corey Lewendowski, to be a talking head on their network, knowing full-well that he was legally obligated to not say anything damaging against Trump. He has also been at Trump events recently.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

He should have just picked up where he left off.

Whell like I was saying, Wiki leaks...

Oh darn! It looks like we lost him again.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That is so true! I hunger for the days of real investigative reporting of news.

Those days aren't coming back. The government learned their lesson from the Vietnam War. No more reporting the facts about wars the US is involved in. No more newscasters questioning the US reasons or desires for war. No more footage of soldiers coming home in flag covered caskets. No more running tallies of the dead and wounded.

In short, no more unsanctioned media.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
And the more clicks they get, the longer they'll be around.

See, businesses will not go away until you make it unprofitable for them to do business, which is journalism in this case (or at least that's what they still sometimes claim).

I could go into details regarding advertising revenue and everything, but unfortunately I don't think most Americans are capable of understanding it, simple as it may be.

You have to ignore them. Yes, I know YouTube is just YouTube (although I'm sure CNN has a licensing agreement with them--again, way too complex for the average net surfer these days), but exposure is still exposure, and the more exposure you give CNN, the longer they will be around.

So. Shut up about CNN.

That is all.
edit on 10/19/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The test pattern shows they didn't 'lose signal' they just cut the feed. If it had been a loss of signal the picture would have turned to snow.

False , not true, but besides the point..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If they protect her like this before she takes office, imagine how bad it will get when she's actually president.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That was under the threat of death.

Here/CNN/OTHERS do so of their own free will.

Entirely more deplorable.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Clearly you haven't been seeing how day after day emails exposing political hacks from the MSM are in there colluding with the Clinton Campaign. A new one today one of them actually referred to them self as a "hack". LOL!

edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That was under the threat of death.

Here/CNN/OTHERS do so of their own free will.

Entirely more deplorable.

For the sake of argument, let's say that CNN is all-in for Clinton. Is that not their right? They have the freedom of the press and they can publish, print and air whatever they so choose.

You, also, have the right to freedom of the press. You can create your own outlet to counter CNN if you wish.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join