It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just in time for Obama to claim victory before leaving POTUS....Al Baghdadi...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah, maybe Obama should just let him get away, so as not to fuel delusional right wing conspiracy theories prior to the election.

How stupid would that be?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Or, since Trump was all up and about going into Mosul and taking down Baghdadi, at the last debate, why don't Trump and his supporters just take credit for the kill and for advising Obama on military strategics?

edit on 19-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Yeah, maybe Obama should just let him get away, so as not to fuel delusional right wing conspiracy theories prior to the election.

How stupid would that be?

About as stupid as not taking them seriously to begin with and allowing them to gain a stronghold in multiple areas and kill plenty?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I wonder if Sen Mc Cain's phone is ringing?

edit on Wed, 19 Oct 2016 09:13:41 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Or, since Trump was all up and about going into Mosul and taking down Baghdadi, at the last debate, why don't Trump and his supporters just take credit for the kill and for advising Obama on military strategics?

You mean the strategies that have put us in conflict with some other major nations? Doubt anyone would want to be tied to that. This is just a rah rah Obama on the way out. POTUS's like to be remembered for a high note....he could have wiped them off the planet a few years back. Instead they kept building to the point that now we have to spend plenty of tax payer dollars to cut them down and have stressed relations with power nations because of it. But yeah....who cares?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I don't know, but I find coincidental that Trump, during the last debate, called for troops to go into to Mosul and take out Baghdadi. Seems like instead of crying sour grapes, this would be a good time to give your man Trump some credit.

For what that's worth.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I don't know, but I find coincidental that Trump, during the last debate, called for troops to go into to Mosul and take out Baghdadi. Seems like instead of crying sour grapes, this would be a good time to give your man Trump some credit.

For what that's worth.

Trump isn't "my man". My point is that timing is just right....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Without consideration for the amount of engineering this would have required to set up. Good God.

You folks are grasping at straws. I'm sorry. I truly am. Did your mother's drop you on your heads when you were babies?
Maybe that's it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

For every one bad terrorist leader in the middle east, is one hundred more to take their place and make a bad name for themselves to become the next target in our countries war on Terror.

I think we have already been sensitized about this since the fake Obama Bin Laden's death.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Without consideration for the amount of engineering this would have required to set up. Good God.

You folks are grasping at straws. I'm sorry. I truly am. Did your mother's drop you on your heads when you were babies?
Maybe that's it.

Time and preparation to set up? What do you think they did, decide on Sunday night and build a plan to go in Monday?

It isn't hard to know when elections are...same time every 4 years. Plan was put into motion long ago....likely a window of a couple or 3 weeks for the plan to be fruitful and voila....Obama ends on high note.

But sure....if you want to believe we do these things willy nilly on a whim then I was likely dropped on my head as a baby.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's not petty, it's predictable.

Set 'em up, watch 'em fall, reap the rewards.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: butcherguy

That was a military apparatus 'win', not Obama's win.

It would have been nice to have seen some positive ID on that body. I would not be surprised to find out that OBL is living at some nice hacienda in Costa Rica.

I remember it being rumored and quite plausible OBL died somewhere around 2004-2006 from kidney failure. He needed dialysis to stay alive and there wasn't any dialysis equipment found in that compound where he was allegedly found and terminated. Dumping his body at sea sure didn't help the narrative either.... just saying.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Baghdadi would have to be extremely stupid to be holed up in Mosul, IMO. It's not like it was a sneak attack.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

For what that's worth.

Yep.... Because Trump said it in a debate, the entire US military apparatus changed its strategy and somehow put together an effective plan to take down an ISIS stronghold in one week.

Or this has been planned for months, in secret( as it should be), while everyone was whining that Obama doesnt do anything about ISIS. This is literally the equivalent of "Obama destroyed this country, is taking our guns and ruined economy"- yet, I just bought two guns in the last month, stood with my hand over my heart at a miami dolphins football game, and I've never paid less for gas.

"Obama wont take down ISIS!!!!"- "Oh he is? Nope, its a conspiracy because it doesn't fit with my narrative."
edit on 19-10-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

How convenient!!

Didn't Bin Laden get the boot like 2 weeks before Bush left office?

Sorry Mama but it was BHO that was CIC when. OBL was BAS.

Convenient timing...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

except Obama and Clinton are the primary reason for the power vacuum that created isis.

proxy wars drone strikes and pulling our troops out early.

don't worry we will have 4 years of the same

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

How convenient!!

Didn't Bin Laden get the boot like 2 weeks before Bush left office?

Sorry Mama but it was BHO that was CIC when. OBL was BAS.

Convenient timing...

Convenient indeed. The raid was timed to give Obama a "win" before the 2012 election. The Seal Team members even grumbled about how they'd just assured Obama's reelection.

Still, I do remember hearing the rumors years before that bin Laden had died. And the fact remains that the US government never made any proof available that the guy they killed was really him.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

How convenient!!

Didn't Bin Laden get the boot like 2 weeks before Bush left office? Thrown in the ocean and all! lol

NO! That's total B.S.. Laughing out loud at you!

originally posted by:
[post=21397178MamaJ[/post]
Seems like I am watching and living in the Twilight Zone.

Judging by your willingness to revise history in order to accommodate your delusional conspiracies, I'd say you are indeed living in a self imposed "Twilight Zone."

originally posted by:
[post=21397178MamaJ[/post]
What a circus show... bunch of clowns!

Projection won't get you anywhere.

FYI: Attempting to support a position with false statements does not help your cause.

Dang lol

WHAT position are your referring to???

Sorry I made a mistake and clearly wasn't thinking as I was rushing to get ready when I saw the post
..but hey...

Walk on that water, chosen one!!!

For the record I had no agenda it was a knee jerk reaction and I do remember now Obama was the one who killed him supposedly and through his jihad butt in the ocean!

Carry on....

edit on 19-10-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

...Don't hold your breath. Trump will say if he was in office he would have "bombed the hell out of em" along time ago. So Obama is finally taking "his" advice! Trump is Mr. know it all and the smartest man alive, not!

He's even predicting the total destruction of America if Clinton is elected. What an idiot!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

CIA/DIA/Pentagon always have endless operational plans at the ready. POTUS's actually doing anything is another story.

This was clearly politically timed, which means Obama sat back for HOW LONG letting people die etc etc just so he could stage a DNC 'win' right before election?

That should be some form of Treason if you ask me, especially when supposedly these people are ALL abut multiculturalism / Islam / human rights / etc.

And Hillary's Hitlerian Jackboot Brigades is the end of America if I've ever seen it. If anybody alive has ever seen it.
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join