It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lol internet strikes again this time they prove wikileaks founder was set up.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I will take "an honest day's work" for five hundred?

But that's to be expected, because they are rich and powerful people, and you do not get that way by hard work alone, if at all. Hard work bows your back, makes your old age pure agony, and has rewards far greater than riches.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

That discovery made my day. We had a short thread on it here. Now, I wonder how long it will take the Hillary clean-up crew to scrub the internet of all damning evidence, and that really swell photo of her and Solof.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Journalism is journalism, no matter who writes it.

And just so we are clear, there has been a big honking difference between a journalist and a newspaper writer for some years. Journalists may have had their favourites in the past, they may even have endorsed certain people.

But a good journalist would not allow the truth to fall away. A good journalist, upon finding out what a person they think highly of is capable of doing, would, even with a broken heart, report the truth. Right now, the only people willing to do that, are people who have no monetary interest in doing so. The people distributing the truth right now, are people who have no reason to do it, other than the fact it is the truth, and there is no cause more noble than telling the truth, and no principle more worthy or more fundamental to genuine journalism.

Newspeak is not a trope anymore, but a stock in trade for the media groups, their life blood, their lifeline even. But those who give the truth and ask nothing in exchange? These people do not speak that language. They deal in different coin, and the more of them, the better.
edit on 19-10-2016 by TrueBrit because: Spelling error removal.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

That discovery made my day. We had a short thread on it here. Now, I wonder how long it will take the Hillary clean-up crew to scrub the internet of all damning evidence, and that really swell photo of her and Solof.

Thanks it was never going to be a big thread because its informative to people interested in corruption. It isnt about left vs right but people will make it that way because of wikileaks stance on hillary. The fact that someone was accussed of one of the lowest crimes someone can commit falsely while living in an embassy because he fears for his life. Amazing how people can look the other way

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I have noticed that the political vitriol attracts more members than actual proof of how fascist our country has gotten. Sad really. The corrupt politicians count on it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

You are absolutely right. People are more interested in dirty words than proof of actual terrible actions.

This thread will be ignored by many while threads about Trump media empire plans or his bad words will receive hundreds of flags and responses.

It makes you wonder.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It is why Hillary will be our President, I can barely stomach the thought. Both candidates are the worst of the worst, but seeing Hillary win just proves to me that at least half of the American public is officially brain dead.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: Grambler

It is why Hillary will be our President, I can barely stomach the thought. Both candidates are the worst of the worst, but seeing Hillary win just proves to me that at least half of the American public is officially brain dead.

I know, but I try not to blame people too much.

They have the most sophisticated propaganda machine of all time working against them.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
All I can say is damn fine work..... I never thought I'd say that about the Chan's but giving credit where it's due

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I want to personally thank everyone who flagged this post this is the first time i have ever been on the front page.Even if not alot of people commented i know alot of people saw it.

Thank you all again,
digital

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I don't doubt the possibility that he's being setup (the PDF was compelling though I haven't verified anything independently — more to the point, I would expect retaliation against Assange in some form) but the connection to Larry Summers is weak af. I don't expect anyone to seriously consider the following because they want to believe that they've hit pay dirt with this Precesion Data nonsense.

To quote myself from another thread:

Here would be my next question then:

Is 645 7th St, San Francisco, CA 94103 really their address or has it ever been? Where did that listing on Yahoo come from? According the them, their address is here:

185 Berry St #6850, San Francisco, CA 94107

Which appears to be a suite in an office building called "China Basin."

Anyone can add a business to Yahoo Local. It's as easy as this:

How to Claim a Free Local Business Listing on Yahoo

1. Go to Yahoo, search for your business, and you should see a link to “Add or update your business”.

2. That link will take you to www.yext.com... (you can just go here directly if you prefer).

3. Enter your business information and click “Find My Listings”.

4. You’ll then see page that is powered by Yext. It’s a bit intimidating with an “error rate” and all of these warnings that you’re not standing out and not verified through Yext. For now, don’t worry about all of this, just click the big “Continue” button.

5. Next, you can update the information about your listing. Complete this page fully … and don’t forget to use the same NAP (name, address, phone) that you use everywhere for your business. Click the “Continue” button when you’re done.

6. Yext will then present you with four paid plans, but immediately below these plans is a tiny link that says, “Claim your Basic Listing only on Yahoo” … click that link.

7. You’re now at the “Yahoo Basic Listing Checkout” page. Complete the checkout and click “Place Order” (it’s free).

8. Yext will send you an email to verify your email address. Click the link, create a password, then login to your account.

9. The final step is to verify you represent this business. The easiest method is to have them call you, but there are other methods as well.

That business is unclaimed. That means the information hasn't been verified. That means anyone could have added that entry.

If that single Yahoo Local address is the only link between T&C and Premise Data Corporation — it's not very good at all. Any one of us could have made it. It doesn't even require any sort of skill to dope the Yahoo Local database. I don't think the Hillary campaign really had a need to go after Assange, I'm sure the government would do it for them and this would be an obviousy f up of massive proportions for a team of operatives who created an entire fake dating site (apparently), created shell companies to hide it, obtained legal representation and filed a complaint.

All that to be undone by a web cache and Yahoo Local? Seems unlikely. Just because Podesta and Clinton are clumsy (to say the least) with technology doesn't mean that anyone who could pull the rest of this off is.
edit on 2016-10-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I don't doubt the possibility that he's being setup but the connection to Larry Summers is weak af. I don't expect anyone to seriously consider the following because they want to believe that they've hit pay dirt with this Precesion Data nonsense.

To quote myself from another thread:

Here would be my next question then:

Is 645 7th St, San Francisco, CA 94103 really their address or has it ever been? Where did that listing on Yahoo come from? According the them, their address is here:

185 Berry St #6850, San Francisco, CA 94107

Which appears to be a suite in an office building called "China Basin."

Anyone can add a business to Yahoo Local. It's as easy as this:

How to Claim a Free Local Business Listing on Yahoo

1. Go to Yahoo, search for your business, and you should see a link to “Add or update your business”.

2. That link will take you to www.yext.com... (you can just go here directly if you prefer).

3. Enter your business information and click “Find My Listings”.

4. You’ll then see page that is powered by Yext. It’s a bit intimidating with an “error rate” and all of these warnings that you’re not standing out and not verified through Yext. For now, don’t worry about all of this, just click the big “Continue” button.

5. Next, you can update the information about your listing. Complete this page fully … and don’t forget to use the same NAP (name, address, phone) that you use everywhere for your business. Click the “Continue” button when you’re done.

6. Yext will then present you with four paid plans, but immediately below these plans is a tiny link that says, “Claim your Basic Listing only on Yahoo” … click that link.

7. You’re now at the “Yahoo Basic Listing Checkout” page. Complete the checkout and click “Place Order” (it’s free).

8. Yext will send you an email to verify your email address. Click the link, create a password, then login to your account.

9. The final step is to verify you represent this business. The easiest method is to have them call you, but there are other methods as well.

That business is unclaimed. That means the information hasn't been verified. That means anyone could have added that entry.

If that single Yahoo Local address is the only link between T&C and Premise Data Corporation — it's not very good.

So you know how to conduct an investigation online?

Which method do you use? Please do tell

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Hot-Key King 2016!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Uhm... not to rain on the parade here. But that's not proof.

It's scary how all the OP needs to do is write PROOF in the title and people will blindly accept it as the truth.

Come on ATS, just look at the OP and ask yourself which of these connected dots are factual and which can be manipulated/are conjecture.

Desperation and hope is blinding you.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
No one, I mean NO ONE, is doing any real journalism today. #ing reddit? 4chan?

Where are the real journos who actually want to break some frigging news?

Really? You don't remember Michael Hastings ? They droned him with his own freakin car!

When it happened numerous true investigative journalists stated they feared the coming future. There's been about a dozen more strange car crashes, suicides, heart attacks and burglary-executions since Hastings.

Really screwed world we live in now.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

OOOO you are so damn CHEERY about it...
My shin splints and CRAPPY lungs DO NOT agree.
I'm thinking you'll see exactly why PTSD isn't a problem at my "flat".

edit on 20-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Looks like Premise had moved out of that address before the Todd and Clare dating site ever existed..

“Premise is not associated with, has never had dealings with, and has no knowledge of T&C Network Solutions,” Soloff said in an email. “This all appears to tie back to mistaken internet information about a previous office address (645 7th St.) Premise occupied through August 2015 before we outgrew the space and moved to our current San Francisco offices.”

“We have no professional or donor affiliation with any political candidate,” Soloff added. “The picture you refer to was taken at a speaking event near Washington, DC in January or February 2016. I was offered an opportunity to say hello to the candidate and I did so!”

www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thank you for asking that...let's see...

Goog le: 645 7th St, San Francisco, CA 94103

>>>>>>

local.yahoo.com...

>>>>>>

Goog le: Premise Data Corporation
Premise Data Corporation

www.premise.com...'

CEO / Co-Founder........ David Soloff

Seriously Ante, your attempts are getting desperate. How's the painting going?
edit on 20/10/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Best solution to all that kid of thing is dont be on the census list.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join