It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump invites Obama's half brother to final debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
sources:

Washington Post

Translated from another article in Dutch:

Malik Obama, the 3 year older half brother of Barack Obama lives part-time in Washington D.C. and part-time in Kenia, and is an American citizen. “I am happy to be able to attend the debate. Trump can make America great again.”…

Both Trump and Malik Obama agree that the mainstream media are biased towards Hillary Clinton, and both say that the women accusing Trump of sexual abuse are lying. “I don’t believe them. Why didn’t they speak out earlier?” asks Malik Obama. He says to be disappointed in the policies of his brother and Clinton’s policies as Secretary of State during Barack Obama’s first term. He especially blames her ousting of Libian president Kaddhafi, who was supposedly a “good friend” of his. “Look at the situate in Libia now.”

The Washington Post is a bit less "open" about Malik Obama's opinions, for obvious reasons.

I am especially curious about how the black population will react to this.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">here

Already posted

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

/StartSarcasm
Well, there's likely to be riots in the streets, burning of Obama in effigy, and book burnings. It will be "pitchforks and torches time!"
EndSarcasm/

It may surprise you, but there are black people who support Trump. Most don't, since he does not represent their interests, concerns, or values. Oh if only more of the American middle class followed that model...

Obama's brother does not represent black people or the "black population." As an individual citizen, he is free to represent himself and other nut jobs of his ilk.

So how will the black population react? I would expect the same way they react to any other famous person with a nutty relative, they'll ignore him!

Speaking of famous people with goofball relatives, are you also curious about the "white population's" reaction to Billy Bush encouraging Trump to grab p---ys?

Ugh oh, sounds like more "pitchforks and torches time!"

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Barack behaves as though he has no brother. The reason is barack senior isnt baracks dad. Subud Sumiwojojo is his dad, and he is deceased

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elcabong

/StartSarcasm
Well, there's likely to be riots in the streets, burning of Obama in effigy, and book burnings. It will be "pitchforks and torches time!"
EndSarcasm/

It may surprise you, but there are black people who support Trump. Most don't, since he does not represent their interests, concerns, or values. Oh if only more of the American middle class followed that model...

Obama's brother does not represent black people or the "black population." As an individual citizen, he is free to represent himself and other nut jobs of his ilk.

So how will the black population react? I would expect the same way they react to any other famous person with a nutty relative, they'll ignore him!

Speaking of famous people with goofball relatives, are you also curious about the "white population's" reaction to Billy Bush encouraging Trump to grab p---ys?

Ugh oh, sounds like more "pitchforks and torches time!"

It might also surprise you that it is Obama that doesn't represent the black community, not Trump. Blacks under Obama's presidency are much worse off now, over when he first promised to lead them out of poverty and a whole host of other lies Obama told them. After he got their votes of course, then they went right on the back burner without keeping the pilot light lit. Trump is the smarter vote these days, when you look at reality and see that just broken promises no longer cut it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I thought it was the most pointless "WTF" move that Trump has made this week. Unless someone's read this or Trump mentions it, nobody will know who he is. And if they've read it, the whole reaction will be "well, so what?"

This appears to be an attack strategy of his. Rather than focusing on issues, he tries to maneuver the situation so that his opponent is confronted with uncomfortable things in the hopes that he'll rattle his opponent.

I think this shows what a poor tactician really he is.

top topics

join