It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama and the "P" word

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: kruphix

All alleged. Still waiting on the proof.

The reason for the apology is because it was offensive and put him in a bad light to some. Would you expect an apology if he wasn't running?

All alleged, by different women, with strikingly similar scenarios, that are almost identical about how he bragged he sexual assaults women (even down to the tic tacs), all from different time periods and some how had come out BEFORE the video was released.

But sure, you go ahead and keep on defending him...I don't have to live with your decision.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: shooterbrody

lol

cant wait to see you with both feet in your mouth

by all mean proceed

You seemed to make a claim suggesting something about Jay Z and his "inspirations".

Please, educate us.

you really are daft

In his track “Takeover,” Jay Z raps, “I was pushing weight back in ’88.” He was 19 back in ’88, but by Jay’s own admission began dealing around the age of 14 after his father, Adness Reeves, turned to drugs and left the family. According to Zack Greenberg’s excellent book Empire State of Mind, Jay began moving serious “weight” along with his childhood pal, DeHaven Irby, and Emory Jones. While Irby has accused Jay of exaggerating his drug-dealing past, claiming that most of the raps more closely resemble himself, no one is disputing that Jay Z was involved in dealing drugs.

go right on and defend that crap
pimps
hos

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

All alleged. Still waiting on the proof.

The reason for the apology is because it was offensive and put him in a bad light to some. Would you expect an apology if he wasn't running?

All alleged, by different women, with strikingly similar scenarios, that are almost identical about how he bragged he sexual assaults women (even down to the tic tacs), all from different time periods and some how had come out BEFORE the video was released.

But sure, you go ahead and keep on defending him...I don't have to live with your decision.

I'll wait for the facts and when/if they come to trial/settlement.

So how do you feel about the Clinton victims?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

hahahaha

rap music that objectifies women,,,,no problem i will take my daughters to that show

live mic comment from trump.....OMFG we have daughters how can you say that

what a bunch of hypocrites

Rap music (music in general) = Entertainment/Arts

Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women = criminal offenses.

Thats a hypocritical statement - Rethink that one

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Hitting on women is different to physically contacting them without prior invitation or permission.

Hitting on a woman, even crudely, is done by merely speaking to them in a manner which allows them to understand that they flip your switch. Walking right up to them and trying to flip their switches by manual stimulation, absent any agreement with that state of affairs from the lady in question is a sexual assault. Please stop trying to make this issue about anything other than what it is.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Dealing drugs disrespects women?

Are you now just on a rant about Jay Z? Or do you remember the topic we are on?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'll wait for the facts

So the women's statements that are backed up by witnesses aren't facts to you?

So how do you feel about the Clinton victims?

I feel like their cases have already been litigated in court, the media, and in public opinion. And this is what was found.

Juanita Broaddrick: Voluntarily signed a deposition, under oath, stating that no sexual contact had occurred with Bill Clinton. So she either lied under oath or she is lying now. How am I supposed to determine which is true?

Paula Jones: Her own sister and brother-in-law testified against her, claiming she described to them the event was consenual, gentle, and happy. First, the court case was thrown out by a Republican judge for lacking merit. She then appealed during Clinton's impeachment and he settled out of court.

Kathleen Willey: Linda Tripp, the women who busted Clinton on his affair with Lewinsky, testified under oath against Willey stating it was consensual and that she sought out a sexual relationship with him. It was also determined that Willey lied under oath multiple times and the case was never pursued due to this.

So there is what I think of the Clinton accusers. However, I think that now...after their cases have been litigated. I wouldn't dismiss their accusations when they had come out with them.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Yea, I'm talking about Hillary:

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

new invention called google
big pimpin
look it up yourself

you really are ignorant

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Yea, I'm talking about Hillary:

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

And?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

So walking up to a women and kissing her and groping her genitals isn't considered sexual assault to you? Would you care to share with the class what you consider sexual assault?

Depending on the situation it could just as easily be foreplay.
Sexual assault is unwanted and aggravated, Ive misread situations before and tried to kiss a girl who wasnt into it.
Except for my shattered pride and ego no harm no foul.

Oh boy...this is getting scary.

Ive not heard ever of anyone before kissing someone saying "Ah excuse me, would you mind terribly if I kissed you?"
Maybe in your mind before I try and kiss a girl or even hold hands I should get written consent just to make sure its not an assault.

I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Unidentified voice: Whatever you want. Trump: Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

Ill highlight the relevant part here "they let you do it"
Ill highlight it again in capitals " THEY LET YOU DO IT"
And here it is in bold and italics just in case you missed it "They let you do it"

Ill admit its an unfortunate use of words but sexual assault hells no

You remind me of this bat poop crazy lady

edit on 19/10/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

new invention called google
big pimpin
look it up yourself

you really are ignorant

Do you enjoy any type of entertainment/arts?

Movies, Books, Plays, Music, Paintings, Sculpture...anything?

Do you attribute the artists expression as their own personal actions?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I do when it is a work of fiction.

Not so much when it's taken from the real life of the artist.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

do you refuse to admit when asked about the incident trump denied any actions associated with those words

words

wait what do rappers trade in.........oh i know WORDS

mooshell getting upset about words from a white guy but taking her daughter to see a concert with similar words from a black guy can be construed as racist
hypocritical at the least

its a loser issue and argument

but by all means keep it up
shows the disengenuousness of the dems

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Depending on the situation it could just as easily be foreplay.

Wow, really?

Walking up to a women and grabbing her genitals could be "foreplay"?

This is what we call Rape Culture.

Ive not heard ever of anyone before kissing someone saying "Ah excuse me, would you mind terribly if I kissed you?" Maybe in your mind before I try and kiss a girl or even hold hands I should get written consent just to make sure its not an assault.

I've not heard that just walking up to a women you don't really know or are in a relationship with and kissing them and groping them is considered normal.

I love seeing people try to defend Trump on this. It is either bringing out their own misguided view of how to treat women, or it shows just how much they are willing to lie to themselves.

Ill highlight the relevant part here "they let you do it"

Sure, let me highlight a part for you.

"I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it."

Hmmmm...yeah, that doesn't sound consensual.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I do when it is a work of fiction.

Not so much when it's taken from the real life of the artist.

Ok, so you have documented evidence that Jay Z's song lyrics are factual documentaries about his life?

He was really a pimp?

Did he really have dirt on his shoulder?

Does he actually have exactly 99 problems?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Hitting on women is different to physically contacting them without prior invitation or permission.

Hitting on a woman, even crudely, is done by merely speaking to them in a manner which allows them to understand that they flip your switch. Walking right up to them and trying to flip their switches by manual stimulation, absent any agreement with that state of affairs from the lady in question is a sexual assault. Please stop trying to make this issue about anything other than what it is.

Im not trying to make anything anything

Again highlight the part that actually describes sexual assault

He talks about taking a girl shopping and then trying to get a kiss then being rejected, he moves on end of story

The context of the grabbing is not related to the girl who rejected him and comes across as quite consensual to me again highlighted by the "they let you do it" comment.

Crude and disgusting yes, sexual assault it is not

Knowing several people who have been victims of this crime it disgusts me on a personal level that this is being spun the way it is.

The tactics being used here are absolutely repugnant and you should be ashamed of yourself for propagating this nonsense

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

do you refuse to admit when asked about the incident trump denied any actions associated with those words words wait what do rappers trade in.........oh i know WORDS

Are you trying to claim that Trump was rapping on the bus?

Because you don't seem to understand the difference between written song lyrics and a grown man bragging about groping women.

Again, it's not the words Michelle was offended by...it was him bragging about being able to sexually assault women because he is a "star".

getting upset about words from a white guy but taking her daughter to see a concert with similar words from a black guy can be construed as racist hypocritical at the least

No, no it can't.

Well, at least by intelligent people it can't be construed as that.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

rape culture requires action

trump denied those actions

COOPER: So, for the record, you're saying you never did that?

TRUMP: I've said things that, frankly, you hear these things I said. And I was embarrassed by it. But I have tremendous respect for women.

COOPER: Have you ever done those things?

TRUMP: And women have respect for me. And I will tell you: No, I have not.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

rape culture requires action

trump denied those actions

COOPER: So, for the record, you're saying you never did that?

TRUMP: I've said things that, frankly, you hear these things I said. And I was embarrassed by it. But I have tremendous respect for women.

COOPER: Have you ever done those things?

TRUMP: And women have respect for me. And I will tell you: No, I have not.

10+ women disagree.

So does a women who is suing him for raping her when she was 13 years old.

But if you want to blindly trust Trump about it...that's your choice that you have to live with, not me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join