It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
In my experience, both sides tend to look at the shortcomings of their candidate more realistically after losing an election. I mean, Romney could do no wrong for Republicans while he was running, but after he lost came the "he wasn't conservative enough, he was too uppity, and didn't reflect regular protestants." Dems did the same after Kerry lost.. It would be my hope Republicans would look realistically at Trump's shortcomings and failed business cons (Trump University?)

Unfortunately, we know this hasn't been like any other election.

And yes, Dems are already pissed that they ran Hillary.. so if she loses the self reflection will be there.
edit on 19-10-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AudioOne

The self-reflection will most certainly be there for dems if they lose. Hillary was forced on us. Bernie is where the love was and right now Bernie should be the nominee. The DNC and Dems and Hillary deserve this backlash for forcing their will on the people. We are all voting for Hillary, but she and the DNC should not be deluded into thinking we all love her or wanted her.

edit on 19-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

...they don't believe we can.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

...they don't believe we can.

Non-sense.. There are enough former military, and able bodied PEOPLE willing to learn from them to make for a much larger force then the administration realizes.

Very myopic of government, imo..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

WAIT for it,THE SJWs and the academics,will swarm soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join