It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculous. Threads constantly derailed for no reason other than hurt pride because someone's political party looks bad.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Your deflections are null and void...

The cat is out of the bag with this scandal.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: JinMI

You see, these people know how to handle a hit job...they don't go on twitter rants or make fun of women's looks who have accused a candidate of sexual assault.

This is called deflection. Generally and indication that you don't have a response to the topic in question.

It's not deflection, it kills the issue.

The video was about Bob Creamer and Scott Foval.

Foval is just dumb, and got fired like he deserved.

Creamer actually didn't say or do anything bad in the video. He actually told Foval to stay far away from the scheme the fake donor was talking about.

But with him stepping back, it makes the video completely irrelevant.

"Irrelevant" when they go viral each day...and 8 remain?

You are living in a fantasy

www.google.com... .com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM3sbAa_CqRk&usg=AFQjCNEIKcr96pQ3U6rL0-zS_TuoCpqb9A

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Why would he step back before the video, that makes no sense.

So, by your own admission, he quit because he got caught. He didn't "step back" to "avoid being a distraction", he quit because he got caught. Period. No matter how you guys try to spin it, the Democrats are dirty and can't win without cheating.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Your deflections are null and void...

The cat is out of the bag with this scandal.

I tell this to my wife all the time! Love me some Tim and Eric. Get Your Pokey Right on My Ride.

Also the Pannus Brothers....hahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Tim & Eric 4 Life bro!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

So, by your own admission, he quit because he got caught. He didn't "step back" to "avoid being a distraction", he quit because he got caught. Period. No matter how you guys try to spin it, the Democrats are dirty and can't win without cheating.

He's stepping back because he is part of this hit piece.

So instead of staying in his position and letting this manufactured scandal linger, he is going to step back which makes this hit piece irrelevant.

What is there left to talk about if the two subjects of the video are already out of the picture?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00
You meant:

Democratic heads sent on vacation after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies.

Their work is done here. After all.

See, this guy gets it.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They should be prosecuted.

People were hurt, people could have died, property was damaged during their planned attacks.

The first 2 brownshirts exposed.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

He's stepping back because he is part of this hit piece.

So instead of staying in his position and letting this manufactured scandal linger, he is going to step back which makes this hit piece irrelevant.

What is there left to talk about if the two subjects of the video are already out of the picture?

Oh...gotcha...these are the only two that are doing this. Ok...I feel much better now.

Can't wait to see what Creamer ends up doing for them now since he is only stepping back and not quitting. I am sure he will have some major role. I will keep my eyes peeled for the next story about what he is doing to help HRC get to the top.

$2.3 Million in fraud and evasion....dang...he must have been good at hiding things for a while.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

That would really mean that both of us gets it.

That's two of us.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't think Trump supporters realize just how much Trump is sh###ing the bed every day-- it's like a non-stop diarrhea geyser from his mouth. I don't think any Hillary supporters are worried at all. Trump is sinking up the room so bad, and destroying the credibility of his followers. None of us have any doubt who will win.

Meanwhile Trump covered in his own feces says its rigged if he loses. Riiight.

edit on 18-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I don't think Trump supporters realize just how much Trump is sh###ing the bed every day-- it's like a non-stop diarrhea geyser from his mouth. I don't think any Hillary supporters are worried at all. Trump is sinking up the room so bad, and destroying the credibility of his followers. None of us have any doubt who will win.

Where in that ramble is the subject of the OP?

There is information here that goes beyond party lines that should be paid heed.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Ahhh I get it now
When Dems talk about voter fraud and putting paid agitators in place to disrupt political discussion its called a "hypothetical situation"

If only Trump when refering to his 20 year old lewd comments had of called them "hypothetical situations" instead of locker room talk he would have been just fine, Hillary supporters would have given him a pass and said it was OK

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The two main guys in the Project Veritas 1 videos. Guess that gives the video serious credibility.

Not really.

Foval was fired because he is an idiot and was already fired from another organization.

Bob Creamer is stepping back because he doesn't want this to be a distraction in the election.

You see, these people know how to handle a hit job...they don't go on twitter rants or make fun of women's looks who have accused a candidate of sexual assault.

What a load of bull#.... hypothetical my ass, they have to say that to stay out of legal reach, while at the same time we have person like Zulema, confirmed to be on DNC payroll clearly admitting they #ed up trump events in a violent way.

You cant get around this no matter how much you are paid to say these things.

Im not even a trump supporter, but it pisses me off that a party that pretends to be the best choice and for the people is comprised of amoral and lying scumbags from top to buttom.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Well....2 Dem campaign execs just got fired for it, so....there's that.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People were hurt, people could have died, property was damaged during their planned attacks.

Prosecuted for what exactly?

The video shows hypothetical schemes that were suggested by the planted fake donor.

So what exactly are the charges going to be?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The video shows hypothetical schemes that were suggested by the planted fake donor.

You are flat-out lying now.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hmmmm....that's odd. Did you watch the same videos we did? Floval clearly stated on numerous occasions that he did exactly that....incited violence with instigators he had go to rallies.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

What a load of bull#.... hypothetical my ass, they have to say that to stay out of legal reach, while at the same time we have person like Zulema, confirmed to be on DNC payroll clearly admitting they #ed up trump events in a violent way.

I have no idea who Zulema is or where you get the idea that the DNC did something to a Trump event in a violent way.

I actually have a hard time following anything in your post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join